As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] 2012 Challenge Coins - Orders Closed

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    gigabrain wrote: »
    So I looked at my badge which arrived today, and I noticed that we made a good decision with the space invaders alongside of the arcade cabinet on the back of the coin.

yeah no kidding, it was like providence.

• Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    So I looked at my badge which arrived today, and I noticed that we made a good decision with the space invaders alongside of the arcade cabinet on the back of the coin.

yeah no kidding, it was like providence.

Or whoever designed the badge saw our design.....maybe. Hey I can dream cant I?

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    General reminder, coins are still available, as is 4 spots for the lunch!

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Yay I ordered coins. I'm cool now, right?

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    KoalaBro2KoalaBro2 Registered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    Yay I ordered coins. I'm cool now, right?

Super-cool. Incidentally, I'll be sending out an email tomorrow to encourage folks who haven't yet contacted a will-call distributor to do so (I told some people that I would send that email today, but Daddy lies).

• Options
    MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    Kiashien wrote: »
    To answer some questions...

Yes, there is still 5 spots open for www the Coin lunch.

Yes, Karma still has coins to sell- and remember, the 5-coin limit has been removed, so if you bought some already and would like more, you can buy them.

What he said...also if you're a will call recipient and you haven't contacted a volunteer to set up delivery please do so!

Yes please. Feel free to message me and i'll gladly run around and find you.

• Options
    karmacappakarmacappa Registered User regular
    I didn't see the badge (and won't likely won't since I'm not attending this PAX), but I made a pretty awesome 3d model in sketchup. That's the reason it looks like it does, I actually sent a render and the original sketchup file for the production of the die. This let them get a better idea of what they needed to produce.

Ordering is still open, but not for long. Final production of the coins was 500, but we're at a hard cap where we can not order any more and expect them arrive before PAX.

"In Europe, it's not America."
    Scott Kurtz, The Morning After, Aug 31 - 2010
  • Options
    Once again, If you've ordered coins for Will Call pick-up, please get in touch with one of our volunteers to set up your delivery!! Only another 11 days until PAX!!!

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
  • Options
    rileyperrileyper Registered User regular
    I'll be picking up mine at the lunch....can i get the details of which day and what time...and i forgot how many i reserved at the lunch

Pax Prime 2014 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [x] BYOC [not attending :(]
    Pax South 2015 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [ ] BYOC [x]
    Pax East 2015 checklist: Accommodations[ ] Travel [ ] Time Off [ ] BYOC [ ]
    fss.png
  • Options
    rileyper wrote: »
    I'll be picking up mine at the lunch....can i get the details of which day and what time...and i forgot how many i reserved at the lunch

Friday; Be on the shuttle to legal test kitchen by 12:00, or get there by your own power at 12:30.

Rileyper, you reserved 3 (including yourself)

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    Two tips to those of you mailing us about pickups:

Specify who you want to meet up with.

Include your invoice numbers (Yes, that is all you are to us, delicious numbers linked with angry bobcats embedded in coins)

• Options
    karmacappa wrote: »
    Ordering is still open, but not for long. Final production of the coins was 500, but we're at a hard cap where we can not order any more and expect them arrive before PAX.

We've still got open coin orders, and pickup points. Please remember, when emailing, to specify invoice numbers.

If you know who you're picking up from, you can include it in your order.

Finally, until you've paid, your coins won't be reserved- and your coin handler can't confirm you as receiving through them. :)

• Options
    MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    If there is still spots, myself and one other would LOVEEEE to go to the lunch!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Options
    MASeffect wrote: »
    If there is still spots, myself and one other would LOVEEEE to go to the lunch!

Please RSVP via link- I PM'd it to you if you can't find it in the forum.

• Options
    FIRST! I got my coins last night from Giga. He said I was the first one from will call to get their coins delivered, so I had to come brag :P

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    FIRST! I got my coins last night from Giga. He said I was the first one from will call to get their coins delivered, so I had to come brag :P

You're actually the third, I delivered to two people last week due to them being dirty cheaters and working with me ;)

• Options
    edited March 2012

You're actually the third, I delivered to two people last week due to them being dirty cheaters and working with me ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoooo! bragging rights revoked :(
    (Also, Giga's a dirty liar.)

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options

I didn't count them because of that caveat. Other than them you are first....so HA!

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
  • Options

I didn't count them because of that caveat. Other than them you are first....so HA!

Tru dat. I did say they're dirty cheaters :)

• Options
    Orders are closed as we're a week out from PAX. I'm not adding to the Will Call list after tomorrow, so I'm going to cancel out any unpaid for invoices in about 24 hours.

• Options
    Orders are closed as we're a week out from PAX. I'm not adding to the Will Call list after tomorrow, so I'm going to cancel out any unpaid for invoices in about 24 hours.

Due to this, the coin lunch signups will close this weekend. There is 4 slots left (MASeffect I'm looking at you- actually RSVP), but if you don't RSVP via the link, it won't count. :)

• Options
    Tap Master CTap Master C Registered User regular
    Damn, am I really the last one to set up a meeting time? Sorry guys, been real busy with work and other pressing matters for the past week, so I haven't really the time to sit down and do much planning. I've got work all week leading up to PAX, so I'm going to try to reach out to some of you guys for a meeting spot during PAX. Sorry again for being so friggin' late!

PAX East 2013 Omeganaut

Hmm... I seem to have misplaced my signature...
  • Options
    Damn, am I really the last one to set up a meeting time? Sorry guys, been real busy with work and other pressing matters for the past week, so I haven't really the time to sit down and do much planning. I've got work all week leading up to PAX, so I'm going to try to reach out to some of you guys for a meeting spot during PAX. Sorry again for being so friggin' late!

I prefer to think of it as saving the best for last. :)

• Options
    Tap Master CTap Master C Registered User regular
    I prefer to think of it as saving the best for last. :)

Haha, well thank you for your kind words. Though I have to secede that "best" title to you, cause without your amazing efforts, there wouldn't even be an queue for pick-up!

PAX East 2013 Omeganaut

Hmm... I seem to have misplaced my signature...
  • Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    If we RSVP'd for the lunch and included our invoice numbers, do we still need to e-mail you to confirm, Kiashien? I *think* I'm squared away but I'm getting paranoid. :)

Much thanks! See you at lunch on Friday!

PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    Themiscyra wrote: »
    If we RSVP'd for the lunch and included our invoice numbers, do we still need to e-mail you to confirm, Kiashien? I *think* I'm squared away but I'm getting paranoid. :)

Much thanks! See you at lunch on Friday!

You're good. It just was a reminder to people who haven't joined up, since I'm closing it out tomorrow.

• Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    Cool cool, thanks man! See you at PAX. :)

PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I still believe I'll be grabbing mine at the Cult of the Leaf..

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    FacelesscogFacelesscog Registered User regular
    Oh man...due to medical problems (and me just plain forgetting), I forgot to put my order in for a coin. By any slim chance, is there still one available?

• Options
    Oh man...due to medical problems (and me just plain forgetting), I forgot to put my order in for a coin. By any slim chance, is there still one available?

I can promise that I will have at least 3 available at $10 or more a coin, donated directly to Child's Play.

Depending on overflow (we have a potential of a VERY small amount of coins) there may be more- but all will require donations to Child's Play.

If you want, I can hold one of these three for you, but we'll have to arrange a meetup.

• Options
    A last hopeful reminder to those with open invoices... Karma is closing your orders, and your coins will be dropped down to the general donation-only pool if you don't pay up. And Donations ARE more expensive in all likelyness- we want to make money for a good cause after all. Plus, the coins are awesome.

• Options
    Mrtheplague92Mrtheplague92 24 year old Pax'er from PA Bethlehem PARegistered User regular
    If there are any coins left can i get one?? I missed the order :/. I can meet up, or pay shipping! I have no problem paying extra if its going to a good cause.

• Options
    To be honest, I don't think you would be paying extra if you donated $40 to the Cookie Brigade for one at this point. A lot of work and love has gone into making these available in the first place. Remember that if you're trying to pick one up, donate generously to the Cookie Brigade.

• Options
    To be honest, I don't think you would be paying extra if you donated $40 to the Cookie Brigade for one at this point. A lot of work and love has gone into making these available in the first place. Remember that if you're trying to pick one up, donate generously to the Cookie Brigade.

You heard the man...the price is now $40. :P Kidding...maybe

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
  • Options
    Bit of info for people coming to the lunch.

The trolleys have been made public, so I can add that you should be taking the "B" trolley to Legal Test Kitchen!

• Options
    KoalaBro2KoalaBro2 Registered User regular
    Hi folks, as an FYI, we've got a few extra coins, which we're holding in reserve in case of delivery problems. Once the coins have been distributed, I'll be handing out the extras at Tabletop Freeplay on Sunday from 12-2 in exchange for Cookie Brigade donations. Watch Twitter (@KoalaBro2) and I'll announce how many leftovers we ended up with, as well as when/if they sell out.

• Options
    flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    Got my coins, thanks Khadour. Also, big, BIG thanks to karmacappa for putting this all together. All I did was start the thread and keep it semi-regularly updated. Karmacappa deserves all the credit here, and he didn't even come to the show!

East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • Options
    Howdy all...Just a heads up. It's looking like there's going to be a bunch of coins left over and if you're still looking for one or two we may be able to accommodate you. I will be tweeting my location throughout the day (@gigawell) as well as using the hashtag #PAXCoins. If all else fails, I'll be outside the convention center near the fancy PAX decal'ed car at the end of the day.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
  • Options
    LuptoniumLuptonium Registered User regular
    I havent been able to pick up my coin thus far. Keep getting shuffled around (not by any of the coin givers) I seriously just havent had a chance.

• Options
    ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    I also havent been able to meet up since I keep working at different sections of the convention center throughout the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.