As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Chat Thread: Patch 5.0 on August 28th! Change your passwords.

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Female pandas finally got underwear. Panda starter quests are nice, but monk gameplay is boring so far.

steam_sig.png
  • BolognaOniBolognaOni Registered User regular
    I think as of late they have done a good job of making most specs viable, especially compared with earlier versions of the game. There are always going to be a few that fall off though, and if that happens to be the spec you like it does kind of suck.

Monks will likely take a while to get to where they want them. Same thing happened with DKs in WoLK. However, it does seem like the new spec system will not allow opportunities for hybrid builds like the old shadowfrost DK build that break out of the intended mechanics.

The real big question I have now with Monk tanking is gearing. It will be interesting to see what they do. Druid tanking is balanced around not having avoidance gear, but doing the same with monks while keeping the mechanics different might be a bit of a juggling act.

• jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    After being away from the game for quite a while the most pleasant surprise I found was being able to move characters up and down on the log in screen. It's the little things I guess.

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    Dranyth wrote:
    Hmm... well I was about to log in to check for you just to make sure, but I'm pretty sure Mana Burn doesn't exist.
    Ishtaar wrote: »
    I'm on, and I don't see Mana Burn in my spellbook or on the Shadow tab.
    Fuck yeah! I hope it stays dead.

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Just FYI to anyone like me who hasn't been able to manage their account since they started letting a few hundred thousand people into the MoP beta, you can use the EU battle.net site just as well; and for whatever reason it works fine. It's just eu.battle.net instead of us.battle.net

Also if anyone wants a scroll, hit me up!

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    Fuck yeah! I hope it stays dead.
    Casting any spells as DPS seems to kill their mana pool anyway, we don't even need it anymore! *I'm* the invincible one this time! BWAHAHA

OK, I know that they haven't really combed through all the spells and fixed their costs yet, I'm just teasing. I must say though, I know it's a Beta but I'm surprised so much was entirely missed in the internal Alpha/first Beta wave.

Disc Priesting feels like it's in a solid beta stage however... Well, it's in an OK-ish enough place to at least be playable and give feedback on: the new castable bubble Spirit Shell sounds a lot better in theory than it actually feels in a 5 man. If you double cast it you'll get around a 27k absorb, but the cast time is super slow and it doesn't really absorb enough to be any good in combat. The only thing it seemed to be useful for was to top people off when they weren't taking damage, which seems counter intuitive.

FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    Has anyone mentioned the dynamic quest rewards change yet? Because that seems like a pretty good thing to steal borrow from other games. At the very least it should cut down on the number of (but certainly not eliminate) completely useless quest rewards to vendor/DE.

• jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    My current wishlist for WoW is
    Some way for every character to access any heirloom item that any other character has access to.
    Fucking buy orders. Give me buy orders!

I dub page 6 of this thread Ode to Gullibility. Is this people's first April 1st or something?

edited April 2012
    but the cast time is super slow and it doesn't really absorb enough to be any good in combat.
    Sounds like it's fulfilling the same role as Heal then!
    Emporium wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned the dynamic quest rewards change yet? Because that seems like a pretty good thing to steal borrow from other games. At the very least it should cut down on the number of (but certainly not eliminate) completely useless quest rewards to vendor/DE.
    I like the idea in theory, but what they've said so far leaves me with some reservations. First, I don't like that apparently the system only offers you gear for your current spec. What's that based on? Your spec when you picked up the quest? Sounds dumb and pointlessly restrictive.

Second, my worry is that we'll get a lot fewer items from quest rewards in general (since they'll be making more possible rewards per quest, I think the number of quests with gear rewards will go down), which is a huge bummer for enchanters.

forty on
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    but the cast time is super slow and it doesn't really absorb enough to be any good in combat.
    I like the idea in theory, but what they've said so far leaves me with some reservations. First, I don't like that apparently the system only offers you gear for your current spec. What's that based on? Your spec when you picked up the quest? Sounds dumb and pointlessly restrictive.

Second, my worry is that we'll get a lot fewer items from quest rewards in general (since they'll be making more possible rewards per quest, I think the number of quests with gear rewards will go down), which is a huge bummer for enchanters.

Good point 40. It will also be a huge bummer for people who have already geared or gearing up via 5 mans. Selling the top selling quest item adds up fast.

• Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Right now, they have conflicting information out there, saying gear will be assigned by spec, but also saying hybrid classes will get to choose. The example on MMO Champ shows a Hunter and Mage each getting assigned a weapon, while a Shaman gets to choose between an Agility 1-hand mace and a Spirit 1-hand mace. Frankly, that makes more sense.

EDIT: Looking some more at that example, assuming the information is correct, the loot table has two 2-hand Strength DPS weapons (mace and sword). Unless the game is going to start telling us which secondary stats are better, you have to assume that Warriors, DKs, and Pallies (of appropriate specs?) would get to choose.

Although with a 1-hand Agility Axe on there, I don't know why the Shaman can't pick that...so I guess just disregard all of this until we see it in action. And maybe hope that Blizzard copies TOR's system, since that offers class-specific rewards that the player chooses from.

Doctor Detroit on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Man what? The Barrow Dens were easy to navigate.

edited April 2012
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Good point 40. It will also be a huge bummer for people who have already geared or gearing up via 5 mans. Selling the top selling quest item adds up fast.
    Good point as well. I like picking that plate chest or two-hander that vendors for more when I can't or don't want to use any of the rewards. Heh, maybe this is supposed to (very slightly) make up for plate classes spending more on repairs by giving the lighter armor classes less money from quest rewards over time!

forty on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Good point as well. I like picking that plate chest or two-hander that vendors for more when I can't or don't want to use any of the rewards. Heh, maybe this is supposed to (very slightly) make up for plate classes spending more on repairs by giving the lighter armor classes less money from quest rewards over time!

That's how I made almost all of my money while leveling from 80 to 85. Whenever my blood DK couldn't use a quest reward I just got the one that vendored for the most and sold it.

Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
    Right now, they have conflicting information out there, saying gear will be assigned by spec, but also saying hybrid classes will get to choose. The example on MMO Champ shows a Hunter and Mage each getting assigned a weapon, while a Shaman gets to choose between an Agility 1-hand mace and a Spirit 1-hand mace. Frankly, that makes more sense.

EDIT: Looking some more at that example, assuming the information is correct, the loot table has two 2-hand Strength DPS weapons (mace and sword). Unless the game is going to start telling us which secondary stats are better, you have to assume that Warriors, DKs, and Pallies (of appropriate specs?) would get to choose.

Although with a 1-hand Agility Axe on there, I don't know why the Shaman can't pick that...so I guess just disregard all of this until we see it in action. And maybe hope that Blizzard copies TOR's system, since that offers class-specific rewards that the player chooses from.
    I'm not really going by the mmo-c example. But just from what they've posted and the way they've answered questions, they make it sound like you won't (in many cases) be able to pick a piece for your offspec as an intentional design choice. How are they going to limit that, though? Couldn't you just look at the reward before you pick up the quest, and if you would rather have an off spec item in that slot instead, switch specs before you grab the quest? I don't see any way they'll be able to make it so that people can't game the rewards if they try to limit it to current spec. At that point it just becomes a hassle on the player to get around the system with spec switching, so why limit it at all? Why not just offer all the rewards any spec of your class can use?

Are we assuming all quests will go the dynamic loot route?

I can't imagine they will. Maybe some key ones where they want to make sure you get a specific upgrade like a weapon to handle a zone better, but I bet most quests will still be a selection of loot.

I'm not sure why we'd assume that quests will award less gear, or that this is going to be universal by any means.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Well we dont know much in terms of final implemention yet :). I mean people are still gun ho over the LFR changes when they could end up worse and not addressing the main problem people have with LFR which is essentially having to roll against people who already have the item. If they go the individual roll then great but it was also stated they could go with a roll off for everyone with a top 5 or whatever getting loot or gold if they already have the item. That is much worse IMHO because at least I have friends that go into LFR with me to offset the fact everyone rolls of everything.

Jubal77 on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

I can't imagine they will. Maybe some key ones where they want to make sure you get a specific upgrade like a weapon to handle a zone better, but I bet most quests will still be a selection of loot.

I'm not sure why we'd assume that quests will award less gear, or that this is going to be universal by any means.

*Right now* all new Pandaria quests are dynamic loot. This seems to be what the rest of it will be as well. I kind of doubt they will go back and update old quests though, at least not right now (though I could maybe see an exception for starter zones).

The solution for hybrids is that there is a vendor in the zone that sells all of the quest rewards. So you can buy something if you didn't get a healing staff or whatever. I can't speak for the other zones (not open), but in Jade Forest it's tied to rep, so you kind of have to quest to get access to it. But a lot of it feels very WIP so maybe that will change. I don't believe it sold the blue pieces either, just the greens.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Are the stats for the MoP 85+ quest rewards set in stone yet?

I've dorked around in beta but only in the panda starting zone.

I just noticed on mmo-champ the 2h sword they use as an example as the dynamic weapons in the starting area of MoP is ilvl 372 yet has about twice the damage/dps as a LFR Gurthalak.

WTF? That can't be right. The 270ish greens from Hyjal/Vash'jir quests were about on part with the 270ish ICC loot. Why would they compound the megadamage problem they think they're already going to have? They could have just scaled it correctly. I mean, it's always been olol "green is the new purple", but in every xpack so far if you've got top tier epics, they last awhile going into the new xpack. If those numbers stay they way they are that'll make everything instantly useless come MoP.

I'm just going to assume it's not right.

edited April 2012
    Are the stats for the MoP 85+ quest rewards set in stone yet?

I've dorked around in beta but only in the panda starting zone.

I just noticed on mmo-champ the 2h sword they use as an example as the dynamic weapons in the starting area of MoP is ilvl 372 yet has about twice the damage/dps as a LFR Gurthalak.

WTF? That can't be right. The 270ish greens from Hyjal/Vash'jir quests were about on part with the 270ish ICC loot. Why would they compound the megadamage problem they think they're already going to have? They could have just scaled it correctly. I mean, it's always been olol "green is the new purple", but in every xpack so far if you've got top tier epics, they last awhile going into the new xpack. If those numbers stay they way they are that'll make everything instantly useless come MoP.

I'm just going to assume it's not right.

Probably not, but keep in mind the greens do not have any sockets either.

It looked to me like we will be replacing Dragon Soul gear by the second zone. Stuff was ~385 at the end of the zone.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Also, I don't know if this applies to all weapons, but the Legendary daggers get a 100% dps bump in the beta.

edited April 2012
    Javen wrote: »
    Also, I don't know if this applies to all weapons, but the Legendary daggers get a 100% dps bump in the beta.

That's still weird.

I'm not sure I understand why they're doing this.

It can't be just the lack of a ranged slot.

Going from a Gurthalak with 2400-3600 damage to a green (lower ilvl) of 4000-6000 is going to be like going from ICC damage to DS damage overnight.

If they're buffing the old stuff, it'll make sense in that single regard, but not sense in why they're doing it to begin with.

My first thought is maybe it's going to be how they balance ranged vs. melee damage in MoP but nope, same dealy with the bow comparing Vishanka to the green quest reward.

I should log in to beta and check what my Gurthalak is at.

EDIT: Yeah, Gurthalak's damage on Beta is flatly doubled from what it is on live. gonna go check out a dummy and see if I notice much larger numbers (no meter on beta)

The Dude With Herpes on

Damage isn't noticeably different, despite the weapon showing twice the damage/dps on the tooltip.

Maybe it's how they had to make up for all the talents lost that aren't baked in?

I have no clue. So strange.

Also apparently warriors lost Rend across the board? Seems like an odd thing to take out. Not in my spellbook and it's not listed on any of the specs special abilities. Though I care less about losing that than I do losing Guardian of the Ancient Kings on my pally.

I am still annoyed we lost Throw. Ranged slot, I don't care. But I now have no way to ranged-pull mobs. And that's annoying as shit.

• Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    A lot of weapon-based abilities got scaled back quite a bit, and ranged/relic slots are going away. Bumping up weapon DPS was intended to counter those losses, and it looks like it worked.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    jackal wrote: »
    Some way for every character to access any heirloom item that any other character has access to.
    Something I've wanted since they added heirlooms is a "family vault" that can only store BoA items that is shared by all your characters on that server.

YL9WnCY.png
    edited April 2012
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    jackal wrote: »
    Something I've wanted since they added heirlooms is a "family vault" that can only store BoA items that is shared by all your characters on that server.

I'm pretty sure they've said for awhile they want to do this, but it's a large infrastructure headache right now. I think they may have said that Account-Bound Pets/Mounts may pave the way for this though.

Warlock82 on
  • Enosh20Enosh20 Registered User regular
    That's still weird.
    I'm not sure I understand why they're doing this.
    It can't be just the lack of a ranged slot.
    Going from a Gurthalak with 2400-3600 damage to a green (lower ilvl) of 4000-6000 is going to be like going from ICC damage to DS damage overnight.
    If they're buffing the old stuff, it'll make sense in that single regard, but not sense in why they're doing it to begin with.
    My first thought is maybe it's going to be how they balance ranged vs. melee damage in MoP but nope, same dealy with the bow comparing Vishanka to the green quest reward.
    I should log in to beta and check what my Gurthalak is at.
    EDIT: Yeah, Gurthalak's damage on Beta is flatly doubled from what it is on live. gonna go check out a dummy and see if I notice much larger numbers (no meter on beta)
    they nerfed the abilities them self and buffed the weapon dmg by a lot
    obliterate went from 150% base to 200%, but then you look and notice that the +45% talent and the glyph aren't there anymore
    why they are doing this? I have no idea

Well, not really a vault thing, but they have said many times they want to make BoA items actually BoA meaning cross server, cross faction.

All the stuff they've done with cross server everything has to be making this viable; and they've already got BoA working per server.

But they've made it clear they have no intention of making Heirlooms like pets/(and soon to be)mounts where you open up a menu and there they all are. They want heirlooms to remain being "physical" items that need to be managed and that you don't suddenly have unlimited amounts of them effectively through a menu.

TDWH, I could swear I saw a blue post back when mmo-c first started data mining and posting the changes to a bunch of weapon abilities that saw their coefficients drop a lot (stuff like Mortal Strike changing from 200% weapon damage to 100%). I thought they made some comment that this was being done to lower damage output while leveling, and that they were compensating by changing other things on high level gear so that high level characters didn't get a big nerf when 5.0 or whatever hits. I guess doubling weapon damage is that compensation?

Of course, doesn't this just put even more of player power into weapon upgrades? I had thought we were already in a pretty good place right now with how much of overall damage output comes from weapon vs. other pieces, so it seems weird to screw with that dynamic so much.

Maybe I just hallucinated or dreamed that post, though.

edited April 2012
    Well, not really a vault thing, but they have said many times they want to make BoA items actually BoA meaning cross server, cross faction.

All the stuff they've done with cross server everything has to be making this viable; and they've already got BoA working per server.

But they've made it clear they have no intention of making Heirlooms like pets/(and soon to be)mounts where you open up a menu and there they all are. They want heirlooms to remain being "physical" items that need to be managed and that you don't suddenly have unlimited amounts of them effectively through a menu.

Right but I think mounts/pets could put the infrastructure in place they need. What I suspect they'll do is something like an account-wide bank (ala Diablo 3).

I suspect the problem right now is just a lack of a database solution, like account-based storage (and particularly interfaces in the game to access this). I mean, the current account-based pets (i.e. blizzard store pets, blizzon pets, etc) are so minimal that it's probably just a hack job on their part to get that working right (i.e. tack on X number of extra columns to your account field in the database or something... this becomes problematic the larger that number gets though). But pets/mounts are probably going to add some additional database info for your accounts. So it could work the same as pets/mounts, except that in the case of heirlooms, you are actually able to remove them from this space.

Warlock82 on
    It kinda makes sense, unless I'm just in the wrong frame of mind.

Having an ability that does, say 200% weapon damage is going to scale a lot faster than one that does 100%, even if you double the base weapon damage.

It just means that they can continue to scale the weapons linearly from here on out, while keeping the coefficients for abilities low so that dps from the start of MoP doesn't go from 10k to 60k at the end like DS did. I mean, under that kind of scaling by the end of MoP dps would be like 300k.

On the other hand, doubling the base damage on an equal ilvl weapon means that further scaling due to ilvl for weapons will be based off that new standard and will scale at a much faster rate than before, meaning that the increasing dps curve will still go up a lot like before, even with reduced coefficients. However if they don't, and keep the actual damage of the items at a low rate of increase then they're going to have to do something to spell damage to compensate because that's still going to scale up at a very fast pace, outpacing physical dps if nothing is changed.

I mean, in the end, I think they're going to end up in the same place as they would have if they hadn't changed a thing. Maybe it'll make a potentially inevitable squish easier to manage down the road? I don't know.

Maybe we'll get a full explanation down the road. Hell maybe they did already like forty said and I just missed it. I can't be the only person to notice it and I would have thought the topic would have come up on mmo-champ or at least in a blue post.

Every Jade Forest quest for me was either gold only or some gold and an armour item. Only choices were a couple where I had choice of agility dagger our agility mace.

steam_sig.png
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    On spec-specific quest rewards: I picked up the axe quest and was offered both the feral and the spell staves, but I was on a premade and hadn't specced yet so I don't know if that matters.

Anyway, I messed around a lot with talents as Balance and Resto tonight and the way they are there's basically no choice for 4 out of the 6 tiers. To be specific:

Level 15: Wild Charge. It's just too awesome to not pick. Bear/Cat is their current Feral Charge so it's something new to my Balance/Resto self, Moonkin's is Disengage, Travel's is blink, and Caster's is intervene. Bonus: Shrooms count as targets for Caster's, so it's also sort of like Lock Transport.

Level 30: Nature's Swiftness. Healing Touch coupled with NS does more than 15% max health since both of my specs use int gear. Since the cooldown's 1m vs Renewal's 2m that means the total amount of healing is more than Renewal's 30% max health only you get the bonus of being able to use it on others or on CC.

Level 75: Ursol's Vortex. It's the only ranged talent in this tier, so it's pretty much a no brainer. Plus it's got a cool graphic.

Level 90: Disentanglement. The other two are just so bad that even if Disentanglement didn't have the 20% self heal every 30s, I'd still pick it.

For the last two tiers where I can't really decide:

Level 45: This is an underwhelming tier. I'll probably end up picking Typhoon because I'm used to it, it has a nice new graphic, it's aoe, and it has a short cooldown. Faerie Swarm's graphic is really awesome, but the slow only applies the first time you apply the debuff on them so it's not as useful for kiting as I thought from reading the tooltip. It's useful in that it removes having to cast FF every 30s to keep up the 12% armor debuff since it's just a flat 5m with that debuff. Mass Entanglement is something that seems like it'd be useful but when thinking about it you realize it's not since mobs generally aren't grouped up close enough for more than one or two to get hit by it. At least it's instant so in questing if you get in over your head you can pop it while on the run, but Typhoon can do that job just as easily and it can be alternated with Ursol's Vortex for prime kiting.

Level 60: This is a perfect tier. It's hard making a choice because they all seem to do the same thing but differently. I think I'll go trees for Boomkin and Incarnation for Resto just because that's what I have now. The trees might be a better healing cooldown based on how smart they are when in a large wounded group and the Swiftmend haste might be awesome when comboed with the HT reducing Swiftmend cooldown glyph.

Oh shit, speaking of glyphs:
    -Regrowth glyph removes the HoT but makes it so your Regrowth crits 100% of the time.
    -Nourish glyph gives the 3 rejuvs = faster Nourish bit we get from talents today, only really useful for bigger crowds.
    -Lifebloom glyph makes it so swapping targets brings the stacks with. When testing it though it bugged out and instead of bringing stacks over it just let me start a new stack, just like how it worked in TBC.
    -Moonbeast glyph will be awesome for soloing shit since you don';t have to leave Moonkin to heal. It might not even matter though with Disentanglement and Renewal/NS though.
    -Gylph of Stars basically makes moonkin form like Shadowform in that you're considered a full humanoid and can mount. One problem is that the shift bar doesn't recognize it as moonkin form anymore so it looks like you're not in any form when looking at it and clicking on the moonkin button doesn't unshift you.
    -There's a couple of 90% mana reduction glyphs--one for shapeshifting and one for Mark--that seem to only be useful for bear/cat since they won't have that much mana.
    -Glyph of Prowl makes your prowl not slow you down, only really useful for soloing old stuff or PvP I think.
    -There's still a glyph to remove the reagent from Rebirth. Why the hell do they still require a reagent?

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

I know! but what I find sad and it seems they might be screwed people over with again is the fact they asume people raid and now use the lfr
    From what I can tell we are going to be rolling in greens and at least not drowning like in cata

I took my rogue and warlock to the beta because I am curious about a bunch of things
    My rogue just needs some work here and there and I will feel comfortable with her again
    My warlock on the other hand is a mess I kind of know how to play affliction again {I really don't like the fact it's now forcing to you to type 300 words a minute to play as one } deamon on the other hand is more of a ? what? kind of thing

• NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Finished out Everlook rep, now I just need Ravenholdt on my paladin to complete the Insane in the Membrane FoS.

The worst part is that I can sit there and calculate how many junkboxes I need :\
    I'm 6599/21000 into revered, which means I need 14401 rep. I also try to cap out at 999/1000 exalted where possible, so I need a total of 15400 rep. It's 82.5 rep per turnin, so I need 187 total turn-ins (rounded up). This is 935 junkboxes. My rogue brings in 80 junkboxes per trip (usually try to do two trips at the same time. So I have 11 full trips and one partial one to go.

Nobody on
  • SamphisSamphis Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Nobody wrote: »
    Finished out Everlook rep, now I just need Ravenholdt on my paladin to complete the Insane in the Membrane FoS.

The worst part is that I can sit there and calculate how many junkboxes I need :\
    I'm 6599/21000 into revered, which means I need 14401 rep. I also try to cap out at 999/1000 exalted where possible, so I need a total of 15400 rep. It's 82.5 rep per turnin, so I need 187 total turn-ins (rounded up). This is 935 junkboxes. My rogue brings in 80 junkboxes per trip (usually try to do two trips at the same time. So I have 11 full trips and one partial one to go.

There's a spot near the entrance to Blackrock mountain in Burning Steppes with four giant formations of troops that don't move. I got all of my junkboxes in like six hours there. There's enough that when you finish picking pockets, they've re-supplied their pockets and you can start over.

I also did all of it on an exercise bike, so it didn't feel like crappy grinding.

Samphis on
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Samphis wrote: »
    Nobody wrote: »

There's a spot near the entrance to Blackrock mountain in Burning Steppes with four giant formations of troops that don't move. I got all of my junkboxes in like six hours there. There's enough that when you finish picking pockets, they've re-supplied their pockets and you can start over.

I also did all of it on an exercise bike, so it didn't feel like crappy grinding.

Oh that's where I'm hitting for mine (when they aren't being farmed by someone else), I just have to take breaks on my rogue to go mail stuff off.

Trips where?

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.