Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Wahay's Dailies

wahaywahay Your Handicapped HeroCincinnati, USARegistered User regular
edited March 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey, gang! Long time no post!

I have a few art projects I juggle in my free time. One of them is completing at least one black and white sketch per day. My end goal is to publish a sketchbook by the end of the year. These images are created en masse to to allow many springboards for excellence, so with enough drawing I'm sure I'll find enough diamonds in the rough.

For the record, license to crit anything I post (art or otherwise) is welcome. c:

To start, here is a meat-headed Orc.

jonathanvair_3_4.jpg

"Sorry ladies, I give my everything to Sallie Mae."
My Artist Corner Thread • Everywhere I Post
z0ra