As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Thread: CLOSE ME! DO IT!

1939495969799»

• Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Did you ever install the underground hideout? This thing has me addicted. I'm not even really doing quests anymore. I'm just collecting everything.

Oh jeez yes. I need to fill the wall and make fun mannequins and collect everything.

I think I am going to start playing this game again soon. Damn, this is my Deus Ex.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - Isorn Squalor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
    970 Hours in L4D2
    Maybe 4-5 hours of that is total time waiting in lobby for matches to come together. The rest of it is legit hours D:

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Nice, @Suds!
    Corpekata wrote: »
    In all likelihood a Neuromancer movie would be terrible so you may want to pat them on the back.

Conisdering how bad Johnny Mnemonic was, you're probably right.

I was just coming to post exactly this. Goddamn that movie was bad. And I paid to see it in the theater...

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    oakkeoakke Registered User regular
    Big thanks to @Prime for giving me the opportunity to shoot more than just a few robots.

Time to pay it foward I say:

signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    GUYS.

Try as I might, I can't kickstart this new Shadowrun game all by myself (and lord knows I'm trying!)

Help a brother out! Shadowfuckingrun!

I shall aid you in this endeavor solely to aid you in bringing Cup Cake Joy™ to the SINless masses of The Sprawl, Because a Flavor Dispenser can only do so much to make Nutrisoy taste good.

Also, possibly due to the hundreds of dollars worth of Shadowrun stuff I have

• Options
    What Is Schwa?What Is Schwa? Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The new IndieRoyal bundle is upon us, if you haven't noticed already.

It includes:
    Defense Grid
    Hack Slash Loot
    Alien Zombie Megadeath
    Exploderman
    Astro Tripper

Hack Slash Loot is the only thing in the April Fools bundle that even sorta looks appealing. I don't want to throw five bucks at this, as I've paid for defense grid three times already.

What Is Schwa? on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Holy fucking shit, I FINALLY beat Exploding Head Syndrome in spacechem. Been stuck on that level for months.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    The_TuninatorThe_Tuninator Registered User regular
    vegeta_666 wrote: »
    anoffday wrote: »
    Did you ever install the underground hideout? This thing has me addicted. I'm not even really doing quests anymore. I'm just collecting everything.

Oh jeez yes. I need to fill the wall and make fun mannequins and collect everything.

I think I am going to start playing this game again soon. Damn, this is my Deus Ex.

I know that feeling. I'm pretty much categorically incapable of becoming tired of a Fallout game.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    Must. Feed. The. Wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Damnit. Everytime someone posts that song, I have to go listen to the whole soundtrack.

And then I get stuck listening to the Sword & Sworcery soundtrack.

There goes my night.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Oh someone posted the Bastion soundtrack?

I guess I need to listen to it entirely too. Bastion and Mass Effect make me want to listen to their entire soundtracks. Actually, has the Bastion team announced what they're doing next?

Edit: Looks like no but maybe they shall at E3.

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    I just started Bastion tonight. It's pretty fun.

But the call of Battlefield 3 is too strong.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    New thread time?

I'm about to run out the door to work, then right after that it's off to PAX East. Here's a repost for great justice:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

If someone would be a dear and quote this into the next thread, that'd be lovely.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    snip

Panda4You on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Suds wrote: »
    Alright, since nobody is getting it. The signatures will now show your most played game of all time when you haven't played anything for two weeks.

Oh, wow, I'm amazed that Payday is my most played game.

You have nearly 300 games in your list, but less than 50 games with any time played. Either you're doing Steam very wrong or very right.

My most played is TF2 with 402 hours right now, but at the current rate Dota 2 will have beaten in a month. Maybe two.

This discussion has been closed.