As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Badges are arriving! Do Not Post Pictures of your badges!

12346»

• MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Tuesday has come and still no badges. Emailed support. Freaking out/Sad panda.

I hope you two get things worked out. No need to "freak out" though. They've been doing this for 120k+ people a year for years now. I seriously doubt you two are the first to not get your badge in the mail (assuming it doesn't still show up). Don't sweat it. They'll get you sorted I'm sure. Spend your "freaking out" energy getting ready for PAX!

Malgaras on
    1tLJUH2O.png
  • natedoggcatanatedoggcata Registered User regular
    They told me in my email that NO ONE that bought tickets and gave them money will be denied entry if you dont get your tickets in time. They will work something out for you so I wouldnt worry too much about it. They told me to bring a photo ID, my confirmation sheet that listed the badges I purchased and a copy of the emails for verification

• ProprietyPropriety PAX Pokemon League Leader! Registered User regular
    Volaro wrote: »
    I love this forum.

That guy with the ridiculously long scarf at PAX. Say Hi!
    Love Pokemon? Going to PAX Prime/East/Aus/South? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!!!
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    They told me in my email that NO ONE that bought tickets and gave them money will be denied entry if you dont get your tickets in time. They will work something out for you so I wouldnt worry too much about it. They told me to bring a photo ID, my confirmation sheet that listed the badges I purchased and a copy of the emails for verification

THIS

Seriously, when it comes to tickets and passes, even if you have the physical copies with you, bring this stuff with you in case something catastrophic happens. That is proof that you did indeed purchase the passes, and while it may make it harder to get "free reign" in the joint, the PA people are SUPER nice and willing to help you with that sort of thing.

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    and, for those still keeping count, pax site indicates friday badges are now sold out! looks like sundays will still be available at the door though.

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    I saw an image someone posted on another forum of a bunch of fake badges. I feel sorry for whoever gets tricked into buying them. It is going to be ridiculously easy to tell the real badges from the fakes with just a single passing glance.

• SwaeSwae Registered User regular

Same here. Mine never showed up (probably due to an address change, even though I changed it through the registration). They told me to bring my documentation and I'd get my passes. I'm hoping the line tomorrow at registration isn't 10 miles long.

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Well out on the MMT today we located a bobcat in the wild
    bobcat.jpg

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    YAY! I can't wait to meet all the fuzzy little PAX passes, I bet they grew up so big...