As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

If you forgot your pass or lost it.

NeoZNeoZ Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Is there anything you can do if you lose your pass or forget it? Could you show up with your reciept with the bar code or something?

NeoZ on

• Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    Hard to say for sure, I would think your best bet would be to bring your order confirmation and photo ID to will call and see if they can hook you up with something. I know they are sold out of passes due to capacity, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had some extras printed anyways that they don't actually sell to anyone for people who's passes get lost in the mail etc.

That's just a guess though. I'd email pax_questions@paxsite.com and see what they say.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Its treated like a concert ticket... if you lose it then unfortunately you are out of luck. You could come and plead your case to registration but they will likely say the same thing.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    jjjewelsjjjewels TorontoRegistered User regular
    Actually, I know Ticketmaster issues replacement tickets if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. I bet if you called PAX directly, they would help you out.