As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Nostalgia trade, you say?

PayneTraynePayneTrayne CanuckRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
So, I will be bringing a Triforce Pocketwatch to PAXEast. While standing in line I intend to trade it for some goodies, and then trade those goodies for goodies in order to see what I end the weekend with.
Would anyone be willing to trade, or will this fall on it's face?

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
PayneTrayne on

• Options
    Joe_DSaneJoe_DSane Registered User regular
    I'm bringing my 3do and amigacd32 looking to trade them.

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i'll have an extra mario land 2 / mario bro arcade game for the gba

if any ones looking for a ps2 slim (has power cable only) a genesis model 3 or any type of system / accessory send me a message im local

also i will have custom made video game belt buckles that either play music or light up with me

edit i also has a small/ medium zedla chest that plays the bum bum bum da daaa noise when you open it up, its done but needs a few cosmetic things like a tiney bit of paint of 2 parts

sillyzombie666 on
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    StealthyPirateStealthyPirate Registered User regular
    0_o Belt buckles you say?????

• Options
    0_o Belt buckles you say?????

they are not cheap since most of the cost is just parts, i mostly make em for fun but if interested pm me n i will sned you a pile of videos

• Options
    Magpie MaydinMagpie Maydin Magpie Maydin RuneterraRegistered User regular
    Such a good idea; I must have spent so muhch yen at figure shops in japan... Granted most of them are a little more Anime Boston than PAX, but hey; screw it!

• Options
    hey are we meeting at a specific spot?

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I personally intend to just ask around. I don't really want anything specific, I just want to see what I end up with.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    I personally intend to just ask around. I don't really want anything specific, I just want to see what I end up with.

i'de like the watch what would you want for it? if its something custom let me know i could try to build it tonight

• Options
    GrimmTrixXGrimmTrixX Registered User regular
    so youre doing a real life legend of zelda trade game? it's link's awakening all over again!

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I think I'll walk away with a Big Goron Sword at the end of the weekend..