Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

League of Legends: This is apparently the NOT buggy version of the patch.

ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Games and Technology
Riven_Splash_3.jpg
League of Legends (popularly known as LoL) is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game. With lots of acronyms, in case you couldn't tell.

It is made by Riot games and brought to you by sexy lagomorphs.
Spoiler:
You play as a summoner that selects a Riven to battle with and against other summoners and their respective non bunny champions. During games, your champion will level up, get gold for better equipment and hopefully destroy the enemy nexus. Outside of games, your summoner level will rise. This will unlock new runes to enhance champion stats, bestow mastery points for further champion customization and goodies like avatars. At max level you can then compete in ranked matches and/or judge player behavior in what is called the tribunal.

New Player Guide

1. Make an account: NA EU (West) EU (Nordic & East)
It is worth noting that referring new players has perks, so I would ask for a referral link in the thread rather than a vanilla account.

2. Download the client: Right here
The official Mac client has been discontinued.

3. Play the tutorials! New User Guide
The game can be a bit overwhelming, and I highly suggest you play the tutorials OR find someone willing to do a few vs. AI games with you.

4. Join the "Penny Arcade" Chat Channel to find helpful people and people to escape solo queue with! Click the little double speech bubble looking thing at the bottom right of your screen. Click the + speech bubble right above it. Type in "Penny Arcade" and introduce yourself. Not everyone you see in the thread will be there, as not everyone plays on the same server. You can ask these people how to play champions, we pretty much have someone who plays each kind of Riven, whether it be bunny girl (broken tier), crimson elite (garbage tier) and every kind in between.

5. Play vs. People
Do it, damn you. As said above, the AI is not going to give you the legitimate LoL experience. You don't want to hit your 20s solely from bot matches.

6. Get yer free champs.
Subscribe to Riot's Youtube and get a free Alistar skin! Includes the champion! Free Tristana if you're into the Facebook thing. Promo skins always include the champion if you never bought it.

The Dos and Don'ts of LoL

Meta Stuff
Spoiler:

Game Stuff
Spoiler:

7. Don't just wait around all day when you're in a position to win.
IOX0g.jpg

Meet the Team

Like any group activity, stuff is usually broken down into roles. It's worth noting that champions don't always fit neatly in categories. A champion's role in the team may depend on what build has been chosen, and sometimes you may fill several roles depending on the group composition. When picking champions, it's a good idea to see what people are doing and fill in any holes.

1. The Carry: If your team is a car, then the carry is the engine. It's what makes the team function. The carry, when doing its job, will be able to easily destroy the whole team. But, just like an engine is useless without any other parts of your car, the carry relies on its team to get the gold necessary to buy the items needed to kill swathes of enemies. Early on, carries tend to be more vulnerable and weaker than other champs. LOTS of people pick carry in random, because it's the star character that generally gets all the kills. One of the reasons Riven is so great is that she can carry a team since her damage ratios are amazing and she can easily carry and dominate fools.

2. The Tank: Following the car metaphor, the tank is your steering. It'll guide the team into battle, and in many cases will be the one starting the fights. Tanks are there to absorb damage and lock down the most dangerous champions on the enemy team so you can position yourselves to win the fight. Some tanks do this with CC, whereas other tanks have some damage and will soften up the enemy team instead. Tanks still tend to need the rest of their team to back them up. You could build Riven like this, I'm not sure I would recommend it.

3. The Support: I guess support are your tires or something? Maybe the AC. Either, support help the team out with buffs and generally shields or healing. Healers tend to assist the carry by allowing the carry to stay in the lane longer through said healing or shields. Unlike, well, just about everyone else, Support don't rely so much on gear and thus will purposefully AVOID getting last hits so that their lane partner can farm gold faster. Because of their reduced need of gold, support should also be buying and placing wards when needed. It's worth noting that EVERYONE should generally buy wards, but as a support you can afford to take the financial hit. FEW people pick support in random due to how hard it is to influence games. You have to be very proactive to make up for bad teammates as a carry. Riven commonly supports the enemy team to their graves.

4. The Jungler: Jungling is a more advanced concept, and you won't see it until higher summoner levels. This is due to runes and masteries allowing for more efficient jungling. It is still possible on a few champs, even at Summoner Level 1, but very uncommon. As the name implies, the jungler sits in the jungle and kills neutral creeps. This benefits your team by creating a second solo lane (top lane), resulting in more experience and gold for your team as a whole. Once the jungler hits a certain gear/level point, they look for opportunities to gank enemies. This is generally done via strong CC abilities, such as Warwick's ultimate or Nunu's slow coupled with his speed buff. Skills such as these will enable the jungler's teammate in that lane to easily assist with the kill. When not ganking, the jungler will return to the jungle regularly to keep up in terms of gold and experience. Due to their roaming, the jungler has plenty of opportunities to place wards for its teammates. Riven can do this and she's amazing.

This is a very simple guide! There are other roles in teams, but this is a rough outline of the basics. Roles can easily overlap, and a champion can fill more than one role! Experiment and see what works and what doesn't.

Thursday Night Painhouse!

Wanna play with other PA people in a cutthroat (but still fun and casual) FIGHT TO THE DEATH? Every thursday night at 8 est. we draft up players for Promptu (the opposite of impromptu) Inhouses that are known as PAINHOUSES. Please put your info down so we know why we should invite you!

Summoner info form.

Summoner info table.


Useful Stuff

Websites!
Spoiler:

Stuff You Should Know
-Yes, a promo skin will unlock that champion for free.
-Promo skin codes generally work once on each region. If you have used a code for yourself, don't toss it out! Make a post here and give it away or swap it for another skin.
-Buy Wards
-Buy Wards
-When in doubt, take Flash

A useful list of terms used in game, courtesy of Cantido.
Spoiler:

Have you scored a penta?
Spoiler:

Previous thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/156016/league-of-legends-fiora-french-fencing-femme-fatale-frequently-fights-fools-for-fun/p1

ChaosHat on
ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
«134567100

Posts

  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    TREE ESKIMO WITH DEM JOOKS!

    3DS: 5112-3515-8441 | PSN: Nezandy | XBL: Arikado PA | Origin: ArikadoPA
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | Twitter
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    depends on the champ, but even champs who want to rush IE first will pick up a vamp scepter before laning phase is over

    Vamp Scepter has AD on it?

    wbBv3fj.png
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    depends on the champ, but even champs who want to rush IE first will pick up a vamp scepter before laning phase is over

    Vamp Scepter has AD on it?

    Nah, but it's very cheap for a decent amount of lifesteal. I really do see a lot of my carries pick it soon no matter what item they're going for right after.

    Steam ID: <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drascin">Drascin</a>
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    Continuing the itemization discussion from last thread...

    Nerfing lifesteal won't necessarily result in the changes you want. Sure damage will "stick" more, as you say, but then the problem is that people will just play more passively since the risk is so much greater. If you fail, you will be much further behind than you are currently, and you give up initiative and it will take longer for you to get back. The crux of the issue is, if you nerf sustain, then people will just be more cautious or find a way to mitigate the risk in lane otherwise. If you make sustain and healing really good, then the healing is too great and it's difficult to actually make anything happen.

    Professional gamers, in my experience, are risk averse. They (especially consistently good ones) are going to go with relatively tried and true strategies and execute them perfectly, instead of trying something ridiculous. I'm not sure there's really anything you could do to make the lanes less passive aside from making the gold reward from champion kills enormous to the point where it's worth it to roam and dive and go for kills instead of CS. As long as CS remains so valuable relative to champion kills, it's going to be hard to make these people fight each other, especially in a game where one or two bad deaths in lane can have you stuck on the back foot.

    ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    they're especially risk-averse in this game because compared to other competitive games, risks in LoL don't pay off as much so there's no significant incentive to take them

    dying doesn't mean shit in LoL compared to dying in dota, for instance

    i'm not saying i want lifesteal removed, i just want it to be something players have to either sacrifice for, or at least think about

    the mechanical ceiling for this game is so low compared to everything else in esports™ and i'd like to see it raised

  • BrodyBrody SeattleRegistered User regular
    Can I get a link to the IPL Stream, if its still going?

  • LefLef Registered User regular
    I don't know why they won't let Dan Dinh just cast this shit. He's much better than Rivington at least. That guy literally casts like he's talking to people that have never even heard of the game and is completely wrong most of the time anyway.
    Poo.

  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    westrice.
    just ..
    wow.
    go bathe in some BBQ sauce why don't you.

    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • LefLef Registered User regular
    Yeah Westrice is playing like shit this game. His Riven is usually really good but he is derping really hard right now.

  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    i'm just glad to see clakeydee expanding his ESPORTSSSS empire

  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    Goumindong wrote: »
    depends on the champ, but even champs who want to rush IE first will pick up a vamp scepter before laning phase is over

    Vamp Scepter has AD on it?

    Nah, but it's very cheap for a decent amount of lifesteal. I really do see a lot of my carries pick it soon no matter what item they're going for right after.
    Yes, but its something you have to pay for. Which was the complaint

    wbBv3fj.png
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    So V8 is kind of a real team now? That's cool. They are playing quite well.

    1208768734831.jpg
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Stream over? Or just silent break?

    Ooooook, apparently stop and restart works.

    Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | LoL: F4ll0ut | STEAM
    3DS FC : 4270-0980-2372 | PSN : CustomSpecial
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Stream is still on, they're just doing discussion and interviews for now until the next round of matches at 2 probably.

    B.Net: Saldonas#1623 -- Carthuun, Mighty Paladin
    2393vz65xuwj.png
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar Registered User regular
    GAREN! THERE'S A FUCKING GAREN ON THAT POSTER! It is now a worthless poster.

    Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

    I love League of Legends, but seriously...fuck you, Teemo.
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    50 minute games are draining, regardless of a win or loss at the end.

    League of Legends:Varega
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Suddenly...

    K-Pop

    3DS: 5112-3515-8441 | PSN: Nezandy | XBL: Arikado PA | Origin: ArikadoPA
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | Twitter
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    And I don't know why Maokai thought they had a good position for initiation. They obviously were bottle-necked for vision at their passage to baron. Throwing himself into the mix for vision was a bad idea. They probably should have picked a different way to engage that. Then again, I came to the stream late, and I didn't get to fully scope the scores of each person to know if it was already a losing game. But, hey. Anything can happen to turn things around.

    Edit: My God. This music isn't that great. :\
    Mute? Oh yeah...now I see what's so appealing. Even the guys look like girls.

    Hargaad of Omnar on
    Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

    I love League of Legends, but seriously...fuck you, Teemo.
  • zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    We really should have the thread start with [League of Legends] given the whole "mess around with the name and you lose the thread" history of the thread.

  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    I'm gonna sum up every single passivity argument.

    "I want the game to be more aggressive with more kills. Damage is too low, and sustain is too high."

    If you increase damage, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    If you decrease sustain, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    The problem here is risk.

    People are only going to risk so much to gain an advantage, and trying to get kills in LoL is extremely risky business. If I get into a situation (a 1v1, 2v1, 3v3, etc) and lose, not only am I not going to be able to win that situation the next time it comes up, I'm going to lose other situation because they're 300-1500 gold up on us now, and they get to take whatever resource we were fighting over.

    Now, if you reduce the risk for dying, you'll also end up reducing the benefits for killing (eg reducing respawn timers or gold for kills). A good example of this kind of game is a FPS, lots of kills and aggression with few penalties for death.

    If you really want to increase aggression, you'd have to increase the penalties for not being aggressive. How to do that is up to someone else to think about.

  • ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    I'm gonna sum up every single passivity argument.

    "I want the game to be more aggressive with more kills. Damage is too low, and sustain is too high."

    If you increase damage, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    If you decrease sustain, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    The problem here is risk.

    People are only going to risk so much to gain an advantage, and trying to get kills in LoL is extremely risky business. If I get into a situation (a 1v1, 2v1, 3v3, etc) and lose, not only am I not going to be able to win that situation the next time it comes up, I'm going to lose other situation because they're 300-1500 gold up on us now, and they get to take whatever resource we were fighting over.

    Now, if you reduce the risk for dying, you'll also end up reducing the benefits for killing (eg reducing respawn timers or gold for kills). A good example of this kind of game is a FPS, lots of kills and aggression with few penalties for death.

    If you really want to increase aggression, you'd have to increase the penalties for not being aggressive. How to do that is up to someone else to think about.

    Reduce CS gold, increase champion kill gold/assist gold. Make it so if someone dies to a tower/minions and there isn't a champion within X radius of the death then they only get assist gold, so an aggressor wins a tower dive even if he trades kills. You need to make killing people more powerful than farming kills. Right now if you kill someone, then lose a ton of health and have to back, you pretty much just broke even because of all the CS you lost in the time you spent killing someone, going back, and returning to lane.

    ChaosHat on
    ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    ahaha the crowd yelling NERF IRELIA during the top 5 plays thing showing an Irelia play

    3DS: 5112-3515-8441 | PSN: Nezandy | XBL: Arikado PA | Origin: ArikadoPA
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | Twitter
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    I'm gonna sum up every single passivity argument.

    "I want the game to be more aggressive with more kills. Damage is too low, and sustain is too high."

    If you increase damage, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    If you decrease sustain, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    The problem here is risk.

    People are only going to risk so much to gain an advantage, and trying to get kills in LoL is extremely risky business. If I get into a situation (a 1v1, 2v1, 3v3, etc) and lose, not only am I not going to be able to win that situation the next time it comes up, I'm going to lose other situation because they're 300-1500 gold up on us now, and they get to take whatever resource we were fighting over.

    Now, if you reduce the risk for dying, you'll also end up reducing the benefits for killing (eg reducing respawn timers or gold for kills). A good example of this kind of game is a FPS, lots of kills and aggression with few penalties for death.

    If you really want to increase aggression, you'd have to increase the penalties for not being aggressive. How to do that is up to someone else to think about.

    Reduce CS gold, increase champion kill gold/assist gold. Make it so if someone dies to a tower/minions and there isn't a champion within X radius of the death then they only get assist gold, so an aggressor wins a tower dive even if he trades kills. You need to make killing people more powerful than farming kills. Right now if you kill someone, then lose a ton of health and have to back, you pretty much just broke even because of all the CS you lost in the time you spent killing someone, going back, and returning to lane.

    Well, if you kill someone and then have to go back to base, that's only 8 seconds for recall plus two seconds to run to a bush. If their respawn timer is above 10 seconds, you'll be at lane faster with your 300g and experience bonus.

    I feel like I'm the only person who likes the game where it is.

  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    I just played a Dom game as Ezreal. Built AS/AD. I don't remember him kicking this much ass before.

    Steam: DigitalArcanist | PSN: DigitalArcanist | NNID: DigitalArcanist | Backloggery: Houn
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar Registered User regular
    Oh, thanks for reminding me, Carn.
    I'm tired of people bitching about Dignitas running that awesome support team.
    Pointed out before, playing for money is like being caught in a street fight. You fight to win, not for show. It's not UFC. There are no 'rules'...well, not once you're in-game, that is.
    Wouldn't you play your most OP champ to win money? And if you think that composition is such BS, then why not ban part of it? Are you more worried about losing to a support team, or Udyr and Ree Sin?

    Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

    I love League of Legends, but seriously...fuck you, Teemo.
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    We need more bros for SR.
    HOUN JOIN US (and then we'll shave later).

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | LoL: F4ll0ut | STEAM
    3DS FC : 4270-0980-2372 | PSN : CustomSpecial
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    I'm gonna sum up every single passivity argument.

    "I want the game to be more aggressive with more kills. Damage is too low, and sustain is too high."

    If you increase damage, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    If you decrease sustain, people will play more passively because there is more risk involved in trades.

    The problem here is risk.

    People are only going to risk so much to gain an advantage, and trying to get kills in LoL is extremely risky business. If I get into a situation (a 1v1, 2v1, 3v3, etc) and lose, not only am I not going to be able to win that situation the next time it comes up, I'm going to lose other situation because they're 300-1500 gold up on us now, and they get to take whatever resource we were fighting over.

    Now, if you reduce the risk for dying, you'll also end up reducing the benefits for killing (eg reducing respawn timers or gold for kills). A good example of this kind of game is a FPS, lots of kills and aggression with few penalties for death.

    If you really want to increase aggression, you'd have to increase the penalties for not being aggressive. How to do that is up to someone else to think about.

    Reduce CS gold, increase champion kill gold/assist gold. Make it so if someone dies to a tower/minions and there isn't a champion within X radius of the death then they only get assist gold, so an aggressor wins a tower dive even if he trades kills. You need to make killing people more powerful than farming kills. Right now if you kill someone, then lose a ton of health and have to back, you pretty much just broke even because of all the CS you lost in the time you spent killing someone, going back, and returning to lane.

    Well, if you kill someone and then have to go back to base, that's only 8 seconds for recall plus two seconds to run to a bush. If their respawn timer is above 10 seconds, you'll be at lane faster with your 300g and experience bonus.

    I feel like I'm the only person who likes the game where it is.

    The point isn't necessarily the exact numbers, but more so that if you had just spent the time farming the lane and getting all the CS for that duration, you'd be at roughly the same spot except with zero risk.

    ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    If you get a kill early, blow abilities to push the wave out to their tower asap, then b. You lose less CS from backing, come back into lane with a big advantage and maximize the disadvantage from farming.

    wbBv3fj.png
  • TrusTrus Registered User regular
    I hope someone tells the IPL guys that LoL isn't Starcraft and we have no love for Kpop

    qFN53.png
  • zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Oh, thanks for reminding me, Carn.
    I'm tired of people bitching about Dignitas running that awesome support team.
    Pointed out before, playing for money is like being caught in a street fight. You fight to win, not for show. It's not UFC. There are no 'rules'...well, not once you're in-game, that is.
    Wouldn't you play your most OP champ to win money? And if you think that composition is such BS, then why not ban part of it? Are you more worried about losing to a support team, or Udyr and Ree Sin?

    I think there are different sentiments.

    I consider Dignitas awesome for coming up with a new strategy that wins. Woo dignitas.
    I do not want to ever play or play against that strategy. Riot plz nerf that shit asap.

  • SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    Hmm.

    Decided to buy Cassiopeia.

    First game, enemy team bans Cass.

    *shakes fist*

  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    I played against it(almost) the other day. Soraka top, Karma mid, Janna bot.

    Wasn't as strong because graves was their carry and they did not have lulu. We won pretty handily and would have won harder if our mid wasn't a dick

    wbBv3fj.png
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    If you get a kill early, blow abilities to push the wave out to their tower asap, then b. You lose less CS from backing, come back into lane with a big advantage and maximize the disadvantage from farming.

    Yes, this is a thing that can happen.

    Is it enough to encourage aggression in this game? Obviously not.

    ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    oh fuck shen pick on clg

    this game is over

  • KogumaKoguma Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Hmm.

    Decided to buy Cassiopeia.

    First game, enemy team bans Cass.

    *shakes fist*

    Sorry, had to steal mid, so I can roll dunk Morgana.

    LoL NA: Kog, K0G D1/challenger/master IDK ANYMORE
    You can see me here playing stuff: http://www.twitchtv/mynameiskog
  • MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Dear thread,

    I'm level 17. When can I start jungling?

    Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • RiusRius Registered User regular
    I think I've won every Viktor game since I started playing him again two weeks ago. People just have no clue, they're like WOOP WOOP VIKTOR DOESN'T HE SUCK

    ALL WILL SOON CHANGE

  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Goumindong wrote: »
    If you get a kill early, blow abilities to push the wave out to their tower asap, then b. You lose less CS from backing, come back into lane with a big advantage and maximize the disadvantage from farming.

    Yes, this is a thing that can happen.

    Is it enough to encourage aggression in this game? Obviously not.

    Why would it? If you lose the engagement the other person does the same to you and you are way behind.

    The game in terms of risk is symmetric since each team can go in at the same time (so even if there is an advantage in initiating you have to risk getting initiated on to initiate)

    The only way you could really make aggression matter more would be if dying and killing didn't get you as much. Dying in lane would not set you back and so killing in lane can't give you an advantage.

    Ironically this means that in order to enable aggression in the early game you would have to set it up so that aggression did not matter. You might as well farm (since engaging won't get you anything)

    But if we have a game like that then why do we have an early game at all, why not just put champions at level 18 and team fight it out until one team wins?

    wbBv3fj.png
«134567100
This discussion has been closed.