As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Girls Meetup!

1235»

• LokialeLokiale \o/ Registered User regular
    Yeah! I did it!

East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • girlgamer88girlgamer88 Registered User regular
    Lokiale wrote: »
    Yeah! I did it!

Yayy!!

8BitBek

Future game art lady!
  • canuckwebgrrlcanuckwebgrrl Registered User regular
    got my ticket - looking forward to it :)

i want to go to there
  • LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    I know that this is still a whiles away, but is 10AM still the go to time? Trying to schedule my trip (like it'll be possible to follow it!). ha

• This-CatalystThis-Catalyst Registered User regular
    Bought my ticket - also fixed the meme on page 2, since I noticed the link died. I am a nub.

EXCITED. Om nom nomimosas!

• KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    How long would it take to get to the convention center from the eating place/ I have a 11:30 panel I want to go to.
    So between money and time constraints, I may not be going after all.
    Sorreh!

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • Magpie MaydinMagpie Maydin Magpie Maydin RuneterraRegistered User regular
    SO I saw posts on the last page about tickets being bought and immediately ran to check the 1st post on the front page, assuming it would be updated...

Anyhoo I've bought my ticket and have PM'd you so you know who I am on the list! You might want to get that 1st post totally updated though! See you all there ^_^ Bring Trading Cards!

• jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Yup! I am totally updating it now. It's been a pretty insane week for me here in Boston and I'm working on getting stuff done today. I really just wanted to get the EventBrite page up early - I did it while on my 1/2 hr lunch.
    cabsy wrote: »
    Paid, huzzah for it being less than expected... Not to be a pain but I'd love to know what kind of menu I've just paid for if possible?

Your standard eggs/bacon/sausage/pancakes or french toast thing. I have to get back to the GM of the restaurant this week about the exact menu during regular business hours. We'll have a bar where you can set up a tab. I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    It would be nice if you could get an eggs benedict on there... mm eggs benedict... anyway thank you juju for setting this all up :)

I'll see if I can get eggs benedict on the menu. If not, I'll get an order and split it with you :)

[E]
  • apopheniaapophenia Registered User new member
    I went ahead and bought my ticket -- count me as a definite yes. :)

• AtallaAtalla Registered User regular
    WooHoo...I am soo excited my ticket is bought! :)

• TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I am no square! I will be there!
    (I just purchased my ticket.)

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Purchased.

Now if only I could purchase my pride back from Juju for last year's painful drink loss.

• KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Oof, ran in to some unexpected finances this past week, so I won't be able to make it. :(

Ln5yLL7.png
  • KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    Reposting.
    How long would it take to get to the convention center from the eating place/ I have a 11:30 panel I want to go to.
    So between money and time constraints, I may not be going after all.
    Sorreh!

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    It looks like it may be about a 20 minute walk, or about 15 minutes if you take the Silver Line. If you leave at 11, you should be able to get back to the BCEC by 11:20, but of course you have to take panel lines into account.

PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • stardust462stardust462 Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    Just bought my ticket. I'm really excited for this and I look forward to meeting everyone :D

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Ticket bought. :D Do I need to have a printed copy of my ticket?

HI3789R.png
  • girlgamer88girlgamer88 Registered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    Ticket bought. :D Do I need to have a printed copy of my ticket?

I would imagine so. Thank you for mentioning that because I would have totally forgotten all about that.

8BitBek

Future game art lady!
  • kitties_on_acidkitties_on_acid Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'm pretty bummed, but I think I might have to miss this year. I'm still working on scheduling around it, not positive if its going to work out. I've been to first two and it was a great time. I'll definitely be bummed if I have to miss. :-\

Is there a deadline to buy a ticket?

kitties_on_acid on
  • m155g33km155g33k Registered User new member
    Id go but I really want to see the sotg :3

• adastraadastra Registered User regular
    Now that I know my schedule, I'm in! Just bought my ticket. :D

• shadowfaeshadowfae Registered User regular
    And now that adastra knows her schedule, I'm in too! :D

The first post and EventBrite page say 10am tentative - is it definitely set for 10am? I might try to go to Easter Mass beforehand.

• LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    >.< I don't think I'll make it anymore due to work commitments and having to do giveaways at the start of the breakfast! BOO!!!! :/ Hopefully I get to run into you ladies still!

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Not sure if anybody is still checking this thread but! Lush is an easy 10 minutes away by green line from the venue where we're having this, would anybody be interested in heading over there after?

• TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I am assuming ladies from Westin are going to this. Is there any sort of transportation/lobby meetup plan in the morning?

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    If anyone else wants to meet at the Westin and walk over, just let me know. I should be there early enough. I'm @LedaXI on Twitter, and I'll be checking regularly.

Turns out I won't be able to make it :( an old friend offline decided to come for Sunday and I haven't sen him in forever. Have fun ladies, I'll try to make it next year!!

• This-CatalystThis-Catalyst Registered User regular
    I'm up for Lush and any post-brunch diversions! :)

Hi ladies! Can't wait to see you all today.

The tentative start time says 10 AM. They are expecting us at around 10:30 but that's more for organizational stuff, so don't worry if you're late or early. We have an entire floor to ourselves.

If you have any questions please DM me or shoot me a tweet at @jujukoo, see you soon :)

[E]
  • the_stamythe_stamy Registered User regular
    Thanks for setting this up, Juju. I had a great time and brunch was yummy!

• AtallaAtalla Registered User regular
    I agree with @the_stamy. Thanks soo much for organizing this Juju. It was awesome meeting you and everyone else. I had a great time!