As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Syrup

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I'm actually going for heavy red on my Winterguard, but their normal color scheme is blue. I just want to have red coats :D

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    thanatos you seem to have come down with a case of the aussies bra

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    pfft, anime

Some anime is good and some anime is not good. Just like every form of entertainment!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I declare this to be the second-worst place to have a zit.

Locations left as an exercise to the reader.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

Behind the knee/elbow?

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    tip of wang, obstructing peehole

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Right next to the worst place, so you think it's worse than it actually is.

• Options

Urethra?

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    pfft, anime

Some anime is good and some anime is not good. Just like every form of entertainment!

pfft i say

pfft

i ain't seen an anime that even piqued my interest since

shit lemme hit that wikipedia

2003?

yeah

that was the last time i watched a new animes

ain't seen a thing that exists since then that hasn't made my brain make a fart noise and me moving on

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Urethra?

That's called herpes, brah

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Hey also, there were a couple of weirdly fun looking D&D games at PAX. I wouldn't mind enjoying a D&D videogame again.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

I've had one on my eyelids, so I could feel it every time I blinked. And I accept that something could be more horrible, so I went for it as the second worst place to have one.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    pfft, anime

don't bring a reasonable opinion into this

it's the internet, if you're not a social reject mouthbreather you have no business here!

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

I had one on my shoulder blade across where my bag strap normally went. Walking wasn't fun that day.

• Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

ain't seen a thing that exists since then that hasn't made my brain make a fart noise and me moving on

Well the annie mayz freshest in my head is almost thirty years old, back when eyes were less than twenty percent of a face.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    killallnerds.exe

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    People that design sites that redirect you to the homepage of their UK site when you clicked a link to something specific on their US site need to die in a fire.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    pfft, anime

it's the internet, if you're not a social reject mouthbreather you have no business here!

Kirk and Picard both have advantages and disadvantages

This is literally blasphemous.

• Options
    pfft, anime

• Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

Well the annie mayz freshest in my head is almost thirty years old, back when eyes were less than twenty percent of a face.

right okay

nowdays i sometimes ask some of my friends who are into the current animes what they like

they are like "oh gosh dude you should check hotohochi magical wet summertime!"

i make the face of the dad from that comic

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    killallnerds.exe

Run internetmom.exe!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    pfft, anime

This is literally blasphemous.

Not if I supplement it with "Sisko has only advantages".

• Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

nowdays i sometimes ask some of my friends who are into the current animes what they like

Dude, you should wait until you've seen some of hotohochi magical wet summertime before making the dad face. You just might make a different face!

Like the one from The Ring!

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
  • Options
    it doesn't help that the bullshit i will not tolerate from animes is a long list

i feel like i've set a high bar that few things could possibly reach

• Options
    edited April 2012
    it doesn't help that the bullshit i will not tolerate from animes is a long list

i feel like i've set a high bar that few things could possibly reach

can you give us the highlights? 8->

21stCentury on
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

I have been watching one that is full just horrible people killing other horrible people with a high collateral damage count. In fact, I can't think of a single person who has a redeeming quality.

I think I watch it to see how these people die horrible deaths.

What's the name out of curiosity?

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    I haven't seen it but Tiger+Bunny sounds very much like your kinda thing.

Maybe you should give that a shot.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

I have been watching one that is full just horrible people killing other horrible people with a high collateral damage count. In fact, I can't think of a single person who has a redeeming quality.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Leitner wrote: »

skeptical+fry.png

Pony on
  • Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

Future Diary. I am almost done, I think I have hit the point where it is just a trainwreck and I can't turn away.

Are the character designs as stupid as the original comic? Because those are some stupid anime bullshit clothes people wear.

• Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

Future Diary. I am almost done, I think I have hit the point where it is just a trainwreck and I can't turn away.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Anyone else would shoot a vector if he tried to touch your daughter?

Anyone?

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Anyone else would shoot a vector if he tried to touch your daughter?

Anyone?

Wha?

• Options
    Leitner wrote: »

skeptical+fry.png

It's about Superheroes... Except they make being a superhero like a reality show and give them points for doing well. it's about a team-up between two superheroes, which is a first. They're hilariously mismatched.

• Options
    pfft, anime

pfft i say

pfft

2003?

yeah

right okay

Are the character designs as stupid as the original comic? Because those are some stupid anime bullshit clothes people wear.

Never said it was good. I think they got better by episode 5. Look a lot like normal human clothing. For many of them. One person had awful clothing and never wore that outfit after one episode.

But still, I did describe it as a trainwreck.

I think the only anime I didn't watch out of my strange need to finish a story was Tiger and Bunny. It was actually enjoyable.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Because those are some stupid anime bullshit clothes people wear.
    Mad_Hatter.jpg

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Mad_Hatter.jpg

Oh my god, that is hilarious.

• Options
    Oh, it's a hipster!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Mad_Hatter.jpg

Future LoL champ spotted

This discussion has been closed.