As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends: This is apparently the NOT buggy version of the patch.

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Also Saldonas, if you weren't aware, the Riot Nasus codes work once in US and once in EU realms each so you can give them out twice depending on who's asking.

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
  • GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    Also Saldonas, if you weren't aware, the Riot Nasus codes work once in US and once in EU realms each so you can give them out twice depending on who's asking.

In that case I have a PAX Sivir available for EU use if somebody wants it, message me.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • ResIpsaLoquiturResIpsaLoquitur Not a grammar nazi, just alt-write. Registered User regular
    Is it sacrilegious to run Guardian Angel on the Battle Bunny on Easter?

League of Legends: MichaelDominick; Blizzard(NA): MichaelD#11402; Steam ID: MichaelDominick
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    No cottontail teemo sale for easter day. What a disgrace.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    No cottontail teemo sale for easter day. What a disgrace.

Everyone forgot about the other bunny.

Pax lol line is out of control today. Theiy're actually closing the line and opening it at random intervals to deal with the line. So now you have a random chance to show up at the right time to wait in line for an hour to get a random chance to win Pax Jax. L.o.l.

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I'm not at PAX (I'll be at Prime), but I think I have like 6 Riot Nasus codes still completely unused at home.
    I also have a massive stack of codes that I gave out, I may just post the entire list of codes for people to try (I don't know which got used US and EU...mostly US I think).

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    I would literally kill someone for you if you have a PAX Jax code.

I'd totally rough someone up for you if you have a Riot Nasus code.

• Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    Pax lol line is out of control today. Theiy're actually closing the line and opening it at random intervals to deal with the line. So now you have a random chance to show up at the right time to wait in line for an hour to get a random chance to win Pax Jax. L.o.l.

I thought today would be better, seeing as its Easter. Holy crap though. Go to the colonial marines booth and play so I know how good it is.

steam_sig.png
    Smaug6 wrote: »

I thought today would be better, seeing as its Easter. Holy crap though. Go to the colonial marines booth and play so I know how good it is.

Which just goes to show that gamers are heathens.

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    I would literally kill someone for you if you have a PAX Jax code.

I'd totally rough someone up for you if you have a Riot Nasus code.

Sorry, my buddy spun the wheel and got a pick a prize and took a Pax Jax code (which probably got used on US, don't know about EU).
    Nasus I've got fo sho.

@Houn I've figured out the best thing: stream IPL on a tablet while shaving. Aw yeah.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Hige KidHige Kid Registered User regular
    Finally had a good Skarner game. Feels good.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Oh, they're finally doing server-side mastery pages.

Isn't IPL4 supposed to be live right now? Can't seem to find a stream.

edited April 2012
    Did you try the official site?

http://ipl4.leagueoflegends.com/

Seems to just be ads so I guess they are running late.

Rami on
    sig.gif
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    www.twitch.tv/team/ignproleague give you a nifty site where you see which IPL streams are online at the moment.

That said, the lol stream is live with nothing on it.

Seems to have a 4 minute countdown now.

sig.gif
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I predict this series to be extremely one sided.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
    Kog is definitely getting fotm nerfed isn't he.

sig.gif
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular

Maybe? I see a lot of people trying to play him and failing badly since they'll be playing solo queue and not have a team protecting them properly.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    First Udyr ranked game (and first ranked game in forever) 5/3/15 and a convincing victory. Memorable moments includes chasing an Annie (their best player) all the way down top lane while my team was cleaning up the rest of them.

I used to play Kog a lot in solo queue, it was definitely had to get going without a good support player. But when he is picked/banned in probably every single game this tournament, they'll nerf him just because.

sig.gif
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular

Almost certainly. This makes me sad. Kog is the only AD carry whose looks I like, and I had intended to buy him, and now chances are that he'll be nerfed into uselessness after this tourney ;_;

Steam ID: Right here.
    Man, so excited for the next two champions. Also, still looking to trade a Riot Nasus for a Pax Sivir!

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I play Soraka/Kog a fair bit with my 5-man. Fun times.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    heh.

So apparently on the PTE, Karthus is bugged so his ult doesn't do any damage while in his sorta-dead form.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    PMAvers wrote: »
    heh.

So apparently on the PTE, Karthus is bugged so his ult doesn't do any damage while in his sorta-dead form.

Speaking of Karthus, is his ult supposed to stop if you kill him while he's casting it?

Wow that was an amazing chase/teamfight.

I highly doubt he's going to be nerfed to any significant amount. He isn't getting played anymore than Corki was in Hanover, and Kog'maw simply hasn't been the reason people have won games with him.

Kog'maw does carry very well, yes, but the games he carries in the late game were due to their entire team playing extremely defensively and the enemy team simply not being able to penetrate their bottom lane to kill Kog, allowing him to farm. I've seen Kog'maw consistently lose lane, even against Vayne, when he isn't being actively defended by three+ people.

I imagine that the tournament scene to start picking up MF, Cait, and other bottom lane bullies to start putting the hurt on passive Kog lanes.

• DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'd be surprised if kog got nerfed. Lulu and Soraka is what won those dig games, not kog. He's the best carry, but its not like the others aren't good.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Saldonas wrote: »
    heh.

Speaking of Karthus, is his ult supposed to stop if you kill him while he's casting it?

Yes, It's a channel. Stun, silence, etc also stop it. It's why most people who play karthus fire the ult while dead. Uninterruptible.

• programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Saldonas wrote: »
    heh.

I believe so, as it has since forever. The general idea, as I understand it, is that CCing Karthus should be better than killing him in some ways, as while he is dead he can do what he wants for a bit, whereas while stunned he isn't spamming skittles at you.

programjunkie on
    CLG shows you what the fuck is up. Enemy team camping their own bottom lane? Itemize against it into double Shurelya's and double Omens; I think they had a Frozen Heart as well.

Voyboy made so many bad moves in the last few team fights. He should be saving leapstrike to get out of those wall traps. Also SaintViscious 3v1ing Dig was epic.

• JookieJookie Registered User regular
    I never knew that Kog had AD scaling on his ultimate. Or that it did so much damage to champions.

butts
    edited April 2012
    I get Soraka support. Start Faerie, 4 wards, health pot. Place all wards, back after a gank attempt left me low (philo stone and another ward), back for boots+pink+green. I'm running back to lane and our 0/3 Graves who kept overextending and getting caught goes "Soraka, would you please buy some fucking wards?"

hatehatehate

Grundlestiltskin on
    Mordekaiser pick.

hue hue

Nidalee, Syv, Cait, and Janna? Kog'Maw gets all the bitches.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I don't know how to classify LoL, I can play coop vs AI and dominate by every metric but then play against players and get assist trained by perfectly coordinated CCs every single fucking game, making PVP a non-option

Doesn't this game have any kind of matchmaking system? How do I do leagues or whatever? I keep getting against preform teams that are clearly on voice chat with each other and have been playing this forever

This discussion has been closed.