Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Dragon Quest 9 MeetUp - UPDATED OP

TrionTrion Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Original Post:
Spoiler:

UPDATED INFORMATION

For those of you who don't want to read the whole thread (and who can blame you ;) ) here are the basics:

We're meeting in the Handheld Lounge at 5:00 pm on Saturday. If there's some kind of change I'll post it here, or I'll tweet from my account @paullanglois once PAX gets under way. If you've got some other Dragon Quest game, bring it along. There ARE people who will be interested.

If you're wondering who you're looking for, here's the picture of me from the Mugshots thread:
Spoiler:

Feel free to post a picture or description of yourself. I'll also tweet what I'm wearing that day. Unless I forget. Which is possible.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Trion on