As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Strength.Training.Guile. [Mass Effect].The Special Tasks Group needs you.USE SPOILER TAGS

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    When a nemesis is the last enemy left alive, does anyone else just

chase them around for a bit

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    We’re given a character select screen and I ask who she wants to use.
    Mom: Okay, understand this right now. We’re taking my boyfriend EVERYWHERE, I don’t care if he’s the worst fighter in the game, you’re gonna have to deal with it. We’re also never using any of the women, so none of them get to spend any time with him but me.
    Me: So you can seduce him and steal his money.
    Mom: Exactly.

ahahahahah

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    So Speed's mom doesn't have time for conversation because of THE MISSION but suggests you walk more.

Brilliant.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder if they made the outset of this mission so funny because the end is so heavy.

Mordin on live test subjects: "No tests on species capable of calculus. Simple rule, never broke it."

The best renegade interrupt in the game:
    "You talk too much!"
    "See, the human cannot hit a simple target!"
    *BOOM*

I don't know.

"You're working too hard" comes pretty damn close.

Especially with Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSokGHjChCs

Goatmon on

• Options
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Shepard was presumably rescued from the planet relatively quickly, he spent two years being rebuilt.

I think the big reveal was supposed to be
    he fact that they used Reaper tech to rebuild him.
    Wait, when was it explained that reaper tech was used to fix him/her up?

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    SEARCH: tryannsauros wrex/ ERASED / earth lizard wrex

God I love LotSB.

Edit: oh, so it was a pitchfork.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I was looking through my characters last night, and realized that I have everyone but the quarian infiltrator. I am ok with this.

• Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    I have one that I basically stopped using as soon as I got Salarian Infiltrator. Quarian is good against geth and the occasional turret but that seems to be about it.

• Options
    Also, took a team of biotics to gold reaper town, it was awesome. We died after completing wave ten, but that was because the hack was on the least defensible part of the map, and I got ohko by a banshee immediately after being revived, which was the worst.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I would love to get a Salarian Infiltrator.

But man I just love the Drell Adept so much. @Grey Ghost has seen me in action, Always Be Reaving.

• Options
    wubwubwubwubwubw

is there a drell dubstep video yet? surely there is

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    No no Langly, that is Shockwave.

Reave is more of a reeooooowwwwaaaaaawwwwwooooooowwwwwwww

It's like a hungover theremin.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    just finished another session, got to the part on Feros where you learn about the Thorian from the VI

my mom's new crazy headcanon involved everyone having some kind of Weird Science-esque weed-filled college adventure, so she is pretty excited that the plot now involves a mind-controlling plant.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    does anyone want to do some gold later today

I promise to only be sort of useless

• Options
    biggitiobiggitio Registered User regular
    Mama Shepard is concerned with two things: THE MISSION and the cash.

But which will she choose when the hard decisions need to be made?????

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    those

those colonists aren't going to make it out of there, are they

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
  • Options
    she'll probably be really confused when the game asks her whether or not she wants to subdue them non-lethally

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    mRahmani wrote: »
    That depends on whether they have cash.

Well, they'll certainly have the green

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ^^Now that's an interesting question, what color are credits?

Are there even, like, paper/coin credits in ME?

• Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    yeah, all money is electronic

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    biggitio wrote: »
    Mama Shepard is concerned with two things: THE MISSION and the cash.

But which will she choose when the hard decisions need to be made?????

cash

next question

• Options
    there are "credit chits" mentioned a few times

• Options
    speed, who is your mom's preferred secondary squadmate

if she could, would she just go with her and kaiden and leave the rest on the ship?

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

if she could, would she just go with her and kaiden and leave the rest on the ship?

yes

right now she is flipping between wrex and garrus, because she's having a hard time deciding which one is "less useless"

• Options
    perhaps she will learn to like them with time

• Options
    what I'm wondering

is if she's going to kill Ashley to finally have that bitch out of the way

or if she's going to kill Kaiden to finally reclaim her rights to the Klein family fortune

• Options
    biggitiobiggitio Registered User regular
    what I'm wondering

is if she's going to kill Ashley to finally have that bitch out of the way

or if she's going to kill Kaiden to finally reclaim her rights to the Klein family fortune

Is she seducing him only for the cash?

She sure seems adamant that no other bitch will steal her boyfriend. I think I see real feelings below the surface.

• Options
    I really want to hear what she has to say about the ME2 squadmates

I have a feeling she is not going to get along with miranda

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Huh, my mom straight up liked Garrus and Wrex.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Man my sentinel is cleaning up with these salarian geth gold matches

which race

human

Just splodin all geths

noice

I usually do my turian sentinel in geth gold farming games if I'm not the salarian engineer

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

yes

right now she is flipping between wrex and garrus, because she's having a hard time deciding which one is "less useless"

kaidan #1

wrex and garrus useless

these are the best opinions

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    right now she likes wrex more because he introduced himself by giving us money

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    It's an interesting quandary

by the end of the game she'll be so rich on her own, will she really need Kaidan's money?

Will their relationship turn out to be...real?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Wait speed, is your mum playing me1 with you?

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I did a run through where I never ever took him off the Citadel, just to find out what happens.

ME2:
    On Tuchanka, the game thinks he's dead - you talk to Wreav and such. On the ship, Joker acts like you talked to Wrex. Strangeness!

ME3:
    Wrex is alive, but he acts all chummy to you anyway.

this is incredibly disappointing to me

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Wait speed, is your mum playing me1 with you?

Yeah, check out the link in my sig.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    ahahaha

the latest twist in the story is amazing

• Options
    aw man

tumblr crashed right in the middle of me making the next post

• Options
    my mom thinks it's stupid that she has to pay for weapons and armor, she thinks people should just give them to her since she's trying to save the day

it's always funny to me when she thinks something that gamers/mass effect fans also think

This discussion has been closed.