As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Omegathon Winners?

jprime84jprime84 Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Due to our flight time we had to leave before the final omegathon round kicked off. We streamed it in the airport until it was 1 game to 1 game, and then I lost the feed and we had to board the plane. Does anyone have a recap or footage of how it went from there?

jprime84 on

• Options
    Byo7Byo7 Registered User new member
    We had a similar situation, had to leave early and was hoping to see a recap or video of the final round somewhere. Would love to see a recording of the round if someone has it.

• Options
    lemonadeomnilemonadeomni Registered User regular
    Basically one team got really lucky early on and got two Toads -- the other team started to catch up but accidentally gave their opponents yet another toad. I believe the winners were Powblock and RisottoBall (sorry if I got the names wrong).

• Options
    jprime84jprime84 Registered User regular
    Aw, I was totally team porkbuns and mtolon(sp?)

• Options
    lemonadeomnilemonadeomni Registered User regular
    Me too; MTolan had the advantage and was dominating the whole way through, but c'est la vie.