As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Panasonic Q

TrinzlerTrinzler Registered User regular
Hey guys i've found my sealed unicorn and I'm about to pull the trigger on getting one. Will the exclusive Gameboy player play north American GBA cartridges ? Will the NA wavebirds work as well ?

Trinzler on

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Trinzler wrote:
    Hey guys i've found my sealed unicorn and I'm about to pull the trigger on getting one. Will the exclusive Gameboy player play north American GBA cartridges ? Will the NA wavebirds work as well ?

Considering that the Game Boy Advance was region-free I think you're fine on the Game Boy Player. Since the Wavebird is only communicating with the receiver and not the console itself you're probably fine there as well.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop