As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Paul and Storm's TED Talk

ErickaJoErickaJo MassachusettsRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Did anyone record this? My googling has returned references to it, but not a video of the talk itself. I need to share this. It was easily the funniest thing that happened Saturday night.

ErickaJo on

• Options
    SheeveSheeve Registered User new member
    Their TED talk had me laughing so hard I nearly fell over and died.

• Options
    GeekyPrincessGeekyPrincess Registered User regular
    Was this about the ASPCA ad and when humor crosses the line?

Cookie Brigade Prime 2011 and 2012!
    Shipping cookies for Prime 2013
  • Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular

Yes and it was awesome, sad to say I don't have a video of it. I am sure one will turn up on YouTube shortly.

• Options
    scosner56scosner56 Registered User regular
    My friend and I actually didn't care to much for Paul & Storm, but after seeing them Saturday night we are officially P&S fans.

• Options
    BIGmogBIGmog DenverRegistered User regular
    Having seen Paul & Storm live twice before PAX, I felt that the TED talk was a waste of time that should have been used to play songs instead. Their playlist was shortened to fit in the "TED" talk. I came to see a live music concert.

• Options
    GeekyPrincessGeekyPrincess Registered User regular

Yes and it was awesome, sad to say I don't have a video of it. I am sure one will turn up on YouTube shortly.

They did it at w00tstock founders night in February, I was in tears by the end.

Cookie Brigade Prime 2011 and 2012!
    Shipping cookies for Prime 2013
  • Options
    TennbergTennberg Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I just found it on YouTube last night. Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIq5P4rmAbI

• Options
    ErickaJoErickaJo MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Thank you! <3

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    So I've NEVER made it to Paul and Storm at PAX. Always thought about it, but just couldn't bring myself to do the concert line. This video was brilliant. We're now TOTALLY going to go see them next time they're in town. @Tennberg - thank you.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    So I've NEVER made it to Paul and Storm at PAX. Always thought about it, but just couldn't bring myself to do the concert line. This video was brilliant. We're now TOTALLY going to go see them next time they're in town. @Tennberg - thank you.

The great thing is that by the time Paul and Storm come on, there's enough room in the theater that people can come and go as they please. I went in near the beginning of their set and headed straight up the escalator without any waiting