As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] pooped on the floor again

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Gettin paid to sit around and wait. Best job ever.

Yesterday I really just wanted the afternoon to be over

I had 30 minutes left so i'm all

"Hey boss -- what do you think about Jamba Juice?"

She handed me $20 and told me to go pick it up.

20 minutes killed, I'm on the clock, boss is happy

*puts feet up on desk*

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Depends on your surroundings.

My car, in a quaint neighborhood of Schenectady, NY where it's not a shithole.

Search error: unable to find location matching descriptors "quaint", "Schenectady, NY" and not "shithole". Try removing some descriptors to broaden your search results.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Do you guys think Superheroes should be registered? They're like weapons, and we register those. But they're also people who didn't ask for powers and this is AMERICA!

Treat superpowers like guns.

If everyone has a superpower everyone is safe!

Caveman Paws on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    so i have like the most powerfullest fleet in the system in Starfarer. Snicked that massive battleship and an undamaged Astral Carrier from the Tachyon faction. Just as kind of a test I took on a Dominion fleet and was able to beat them, though I did lose my premier battleship. Game is just fun to mess around in but i'm not sure what other goals I should set for myself. I'm not actually going to fight the Dominion cause it'd be nice to have one neutral faction. I'm maxed out on fleet points. Anyhoo

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    the effort of doing things makes me sad

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    If I go to a webpage and get

502 Bad Gateway

that means its their shit thats broke right?

• Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    That's right: Iceland might adopt the Canadian dollar as its official currency.

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/06/is-canada-the-worlds-next-superpower/

Laughing.So.Hard.

I was hoping they'd adopt the ISK.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Do you guys think Superheroes should be registered? They're like weapons, and we register those. But they're also people who didn't ask for powers and this is AMERICA!

Treat superpowers like guns.

If everyone has a superpower everyone is safe!

If Obama wins a second term, there might be a massive shortage of accidental toxic waste spills, radioactive spiders, and childhood trauma.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    so i have like the most powerfullest fleet in the system in Starfarer. Snicked that massive battleship and an undamaged Astral Carrier from the Tachyon faction. Just as kind of a test I took on a Dominion fleet and was able to beat them, though I did lose my premier battleship. Game is just fun to mess around in but i'm not sure what other goals I should set for myself. I'm not actually going to fight the Dominion cause it'd be nice to have one neutral faction. I'm maxed out on fleet points. Anyhoo

I want them to get the whole single player character thing in there

Game has promise

Laughing.So.Hard.

An economy based on internet spaceships, how progressive!

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Laughing.So.Hard.

And massively more stable than bitcoins!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular

502 Bad Gateway

Generally, I believe yes.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Laughing.So.Hard.

Don't they already use the ISK?

I mean, it's not the EVE ISK, but at some point it'll be close.

Laughing.So.Hard.

I seem to remember reading something about how EVE Online accounts for the majority of their GDP, so it only makes sense to just adopt the currency of their number one business.

tyrannus wrote: »

Laughing.So.Hard.

wow that's loonie!

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

Laughing.So.Hard.

wow that's loonie!

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Laughing.So.Hard.

wow that's loonie!

So are we going to get into a cold war with Canada this time?

Lh96QHG.png
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »

502 Bad Gateway

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    mindspork wrote: »

502 Bad Gateway

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

thanks!

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

Laughing.So.Hard.

wow that's loonie!

this joke deserves a toonie

919UOwT.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    What with all his fascism and all...

seriously...

Did someone seriously write that down.

just in case

that is not the real comic

ftOqU21.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Punkbuster is shit. It is worthless, useless shit. Started getting the "punkbuster has kicked you for 0 minutes" error last night. None of the "fixes" work. Trying to play Battlefield 3 is useless now, I can't stay in a match more than 5 minutes.

It is, indeed. I assume you've upgraded the PunkBuster file, opened ports, fucked a goat and prayed to the moon goddess, and all that other jazz?

Also, what is your BF3 soldier name, in case you do get it working, we can play together!

@Premier kakos all that, minus the goat, I only have ducks.

It's matthasaproblem, on PC.

And apparently, after much googling, it's because I use a G700 mouse with setpoint software. It seems Punkbuster considers macro use a "gray area", and thus gives server admins the ability to kick/ban when punkbuster detects setpoint software use. So because I've bound "n" to my mouse (map zoom) I am now a hacker and must be kicked!

nibXTE7.png
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

Laughing.So.Hard.

wow that's loonie!

this joke deserves a toonie
    i know it's Daffy, but this really Bugs me.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    The clerk found an error on the petition I'm filing so now I have to come back tomorrow. I get paid by the mileage on top of my hourly rate ;D

Depends on your surroundings.

My car, in a quaint neighborhood of Schenectady, NY where it's not a shithole.

Search error: unable to find location matching descriptors "quaint", "Schenectady, NY" and not "shithole". Try removing some descriptors to broaden your search results.

Right in front of the city hall is kinda nice. Getting here forces me to drive through a crappy area though.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Alright, mapped out a good route for tomorrow Saturday morning that's just over 43km, and conveniently ends at my gym. Bike rides are good and all, but don't do much for my upper body. Starts off uphill and in to the typical prevailing wind, which means it's all downhill with the wind on the way back! :D

Punkbuster is shit. It is worthless, useless shit. Started getting the "punkbuster has kicked you for 0 minutes" error last night. None of the "fixes" work. Trying to play Battlefield 3 is useless now, I can't stay in a match more than 5 minutes.

It is, indeed. I assume you've upgraded the PunkBuster file, opened ports, fucked a goat and prayed to the moon goddess, and all that other jazz?

Also, what is your BF3 soldier name, in case you do get it working, we can play together!

@Premier kakos all that, minus the goat, I only have ducks.

It's matthasaproblem, on PC.

And apparently, after much googling, it's because I use a G700 mouse with setpoint software. It seems Punkbuster considers macro use a "gray area", and thus gives server admins the ability to kick/ban when punkbuster detects setpoint software use. So because I've bound "n" to my mouse (map zoom) I am now a hacker and must be kicked!

Clearly, you horrible hacker. I added you. I'm LambdaKnight or something along those lines.

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Alright, mapped out a good route for tomorrow Saturday morning that's just over 43km, and conveniently ends at my gym. Bike rides are good and all, but don't do much for my upper body. Starts off uphill and in to the typical prevailing wind, which means it's all downhill with the wind on the way back! :D

But what about the submariner route? Do you not like submariners? I like submariners.

what could possibly be wrong with macros

919UOwT.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    canada

so

fuckin

op

obF2Wuw.png

But what about the submariner route? Do you not like submariners? I like submariners.

43km is enough ಠ_ಠ

canada

so

fuckin

op

Our maple leaves will blot out the sun.

I like submariners too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJzNTxgIx0&feature=related

919UOwT.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    friendly reminder: The Canadian dollar is generally on par with, if not often more valuable than, the US Dollar

this has been the case for many years. Obviously, currency fluctuates, but the CAD generally stays within 0.98 to 1.10 of the USD

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/20120412/327377_reddit-wrongful-death-lawsuit-suicide-post-real.htm

Is it bad that as soon as I read he was posting on the mens rights reddit I immediately stopped caring about this dude.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Who was it that was in to Tribes: Ascend? And do you have a referral link that I could/should be using?

I'm intrigued.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Any one know much about mortages? Since tax day just passed (or is about to I guess) I'm trying to shore up weaknesses in how I'm handling my moneys. I have 27 years left on a 30 year mortgage at 5.5, so I can possibly get it refinanced in a way that could save me a few hundred a month x a few decades. Does anyone know if there's any advantage to a 20 year mortgage compared to 30? Like if I have a 30 and pay at the 20 year level, it should be paid off at the same time right?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    The sad thing about Linux, and I guess computing in general, is that it's very hard to beat the basic tools at just getting stuff done. GlusterFS should have been the ideal solution to a seamless switchover of function, but it had a nasty tendency of locking up my whole fileserver in the weirdest way (memory thrash it seems, but shouldn't it work hard to avoid that being a high availability filesystem and all?)

Whereas a simple rsync gets the business done, although the main problem (which I was trying to work around originally) is that there's no way to tell rsync to amortize head seeks for reading many small files.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Who was it that was in to Tribes: Ascend? And do you have a referral link that I could/should be using?

I'm intrigued.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?referral=1766508&utm_campaign=email

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Guys, Tennessee has updated their sex ed guidelines to prohibit teaching "gateway sexual activity". Those fuckers are trying to make a Christian side hug a real thing.

This discussion has been closed.