As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] pooped on the floor again

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I have reason to believe there is a surprise office party planned in my honor next week. Any suggestions on how I should troll this?

shit on Debra's desk

"Look at that mess!

From now on, we should call you Debra Messing!"

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I have reason to believe there is a surprise office party planned in my honor next week. Any suggestions on how I should troll this?

go to it

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »

go to it

they'll never see it coming

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    no idea what you mean.

LARPers who use projectiles, like daggers or spells, generally lob stuff at each other while shouting "Fireball" or "Lightning Bolt" or whatever.

hehehe. Seriously?

What do those damn White Wolf people do? Throw their eyeliner sticks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Gooey wrote: »

dont come to work that day

I have to. It's the same day we're hitting City Hall for the license. I'm sure she's in on it. She REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to see my office all of a sudden.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    wear a silly tie

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    I did it I did it. I mailed my UK friend his package.

Stupid ocean makes it pricey

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

Call an obviously fake sick day, then post fake pictures of you at a pool party

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    There was a huge white-wolfy larpish crowd that the wizards of the coast games center when I worked there. The thought of all those wankers standing around the UW campus at night in their cloaks furiously playing rock paper scissors at each other is going to keep me amused for days.

This is literally what they do. There's even another special hand sign called bomb that you can use when you would have an advantage, I think it like, beats scissors and rock but ties with paper or something dumb like that.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Whenever I hear anderson cooper giggle I picture him in some sort of nazi lederhosen getting tickled with a large feather by a big burly old school strong man in a one piece bathing suit.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

I just watched this post travel 1 spot at a time from the bottom of page 88 to the 6th post on page 89.

wut

fu vanilla

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    1) If I were that age, I wouldn't give a shit about STDs, either. Gonna kick it soon enough, anyway.
    2) We should not be encouraging things to make old people live longer. I need to start up a PAC that lobbies seniors to do things harmful to their health. Hopefully, we can pull some Medicare savings out of it.

• Options
    Podly wrote: »
    Whenever I hear anderson cooper giggle I picture him in some sort of nazi lederhosen getting tickled with a large feather by a big burly old school strong man in a one piece bathing suit.

This was a scene in Gravity's Rainbow.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    You could come out Deebaser and say that your fiancee is just your really good friend and you're getting married for tax reasons.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »

Call an obviously fake sick day, then post fake pictures of you at a pool party

Then get yourself delivered to the office in a large novelty cake

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Cass get painting. I am eager to see pictures.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Podly, maybe it's time to cut down on the drugs.

And/or the gay sex.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Cass get painting. I am eager to see pictures.

i gotta stock up on supplies! i need a pinning kit, a base, some primer, foundation paint, gold paint, highlights, and washes

I probably have at least some of this stuff at home so I'll take inventory

sooo excited

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

it's good

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    gat dang neutrinos

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto! I looked them up!"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    2012-04-11-Snack-To-The-Future.jpg
    It's a good thing, too. Cadbury Creme Eggs had to cease production after congress's 'Stop it, Cadbury Creme Eggs. Stop making people fat' Act of 2021.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Whomp is so fucking great.

• Options
    I am making Hamburger Helper for dinner what flavor should I make

Cheeseburger Macaroni
    Cheesy Enchilada
    Three Cheese Manicotti
    Beef Taco

• Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I like how most "hot topic" threads here always devolve the same way. Once all of the facts have been wrung out it's supposition and "what if" situations all the way down.

• Options
    Apparently the LA office is experiencing some issues so their emails about acceptance are going to be some days late.

Grah.

GRAH.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I am making Hamburger Helper for dinner what flavor should I make

Cheeseburger Macaroni
    Cheesy Enchilada
    Three Cheese Manicotti
    Beef Taco

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Apparently the LA office is experiencing some issues so their emails about acceptance are going to be some days late.

Grah.

GRAH.

:( sorry buddy

• Options

Oh my god that is amazing

• Options
    I need to figure out how I'm going to paint the face, I'm really bad at that

I am thinking a mixture of pink and white

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Sheep wrote: »
    I like how most "hot topic" threads here always devolve the same way. Once all of the facts have been wrung out it's supposition and "what if" situations all the way down.

not all no.

But every time someone tries to make a point with an analogy in a D&D thread it inches closer to oblivion.

Especially if they are trying to arguing that something is wrong (or right!) by saying its like some other thing which they feel is obviously wrong or right.

This. Never. Works.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Also did everyone see this insanity?
    oTju1.jpg
    0kdcz.jpg

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options

Grah.

GRAH.

:( sorry buddy

At least I get to distract myself by battling little metal mens tonight :D

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Whomp is so fucking great.

it always makes me think of you.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    mori get on AIM or gchat or something, i have things to say

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Sheep wrote: »

I dunno, there are "hot topic" threads between a handful of well-practiced combatants and there are other "hot topic" threads with a steady infusion of lurkers

the latter run in circles. the former go off topic.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Each voicemail I listen to today is more weird than the last. I didn't think a woman with a very loose grasp of English speaking extremely fast about bike shorts, thigh muscles, Wal-Mart and the bus for 10 minutes could be topped (that was message #1) but old-timey prospector guy in California begs to differ. That was #2. Only 11 more to go...

This discussion has been closed.