As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kitty [Chat]s!

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
This thread dedicated to awesome kitty cats. Doggies also welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F45sOgBHIJo&feature=g-upl&context=G2bcf90aAUAAAAAAAAAA

Those are my parents' cats from a couple years ago. They're still around, only a bit bigger, still playful, and total sweethearts. My favorite thing about visiting them, in fact.

Thanatos on

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    What the hell is a cat?

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I would say having more than $40 in cash on you at any given time is a pretty good sign someone is very lower class.

How are you going to pay the help with just $40?

fuck gendered marketing
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    So are we just getting C[h]ats from now on?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Well, my aunt is now officially about to die. My sister thinks it would probably be bad to let her kids see her in the terrible state she's in but I don't know, they have the right to say goodbyw at least, don't they?

yGxvf.png
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    What the hell is a cat?

Yeah, you can't just make up animals, Thanatos.

vRyue2p.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    if we choose to award cash funds to the poor, is bailing yourself out from prison not an acceptable use of that money?

@Organichu I was responding to this ya mook

ftOqU21.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh my god the anime bullshit level on this is so high I think if Chu watched it he would instantly die.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    If you have a small apartment, is it better to get one cat and lots of toys, or two cats and lots of toys? :P

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    If you have a small apartment, is it better to get one cat and lots of toys, or two cats and lots of toys? :P

with multiple cats, just be careful not to get more than one female. Very high odds of them not getting along compared to other combinations.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    So are we just getting C[h]ats from now on?

Shut it! If we aren't careful we will have entire [chats] that require us to speak lak deeese allll tha tyhme!

• msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    me with the moose
    528559_10150796453287464_605582463_12217781_1508296120_n.jpg

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Well, my aunt is now officially about to die. My sister thinks it would probably be bad to let her kids see her in the terrible state she's in but I don't know, they have the right to say goodbyw at least, don't they?

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope whatever your family chooses you find peace.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I like cats. I am a cat person.

PSN: Honkalot

It depends. It depends on a lot.

How old are the kids? How is she now - is she still mostly herself? Is she conscious?

I wasn't much more than ten when I saw one of my granddads not long before he died, and to be honest it didn't really help me much. He wasn't really there anyway, and it was mostly just sitting there, being sort of confused about what was going on my parents and the other grownup's heads, and sort of wishing I could be alone to sort my thoughts about it out.

ftOqU21.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    me with the moose

What is this moose? Is it from PAX or RPI? I saw someone else post a picture of this on facebook a few minutes ago.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I am probably going to not get a cat.

But I really want a cat.

I should get a cat.

Start with a stuffed garfield toy and work your way up.

Or maybe I should have responded in a more proper fashion like cass and not thought I could have any advice to offer on a situation I know shit about.

ftOqU21.png
    I don't get why everyone loves this moose and is taking pictures of it.

I'm pretty sure this moose is Lil Sebastian and I'm stupid Ben Wyatt.

Me I'm voting for Killbot 3000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuC6q9kbryw&feature=autoplay&list=FLTeq0ER6bNGWmtLmAemQCfQ&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

ftOqU21.png
    I don't get why everyone loves this moose and is taking pictures of it.

I'm pretty sure this moose is Lil Sebastian and I'm stupid Ben Wyatt.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I would say having more than $40 in cash on you at any given time is a pretty good sign someone is very lower class.
    I try to keep about $100 on me most of the time.

It's handy for when most of your credit cards get stolen.

me with the moose

What is this moose? Is it from PAX or RPI? I saw someone else post a picture of this on facebook a few minutes ago.
    It's an RPI Moose. He's running for GM!
    562420_10150767179240805_566895804_9374584_742770059_n.jpg

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Oh yeah it's retarded, but I was just supporting your argument

those 768 bucks might well be a considerable portion of his total funds
    That's as may be, but "He had 768 bucks in his pocket, that ain't poor!" is a goosey thing to say.

Fine, he had $768 dollars cash on his person and several thousand dollars on his EBT account to post bail. He was convicted of dealing drugs twice before so his bail would be, what, $5,000? $10,000?

emnmnme on
    I have 5000 dollars in the bank

it's really not all that much

if I was supporting myself, I would be pretty fucking desperate for a job

ftOqU21.png
    me with the moose

It's an RPI Moose. He's running for GM!
    562420_10150767179240805_566895804_9374584_742770059_n.jpg

That's just nonsense. Back in my day, we had inflatable whales and squirrel corpses. Arthur Galpin '12.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

How old are the kids? How is she now - is she still mostly herself? Is she conscious?

I wasn't much more than ten when I saw one of my granddads not long before he died, and to be honest it didn't really help me much. He wasn't really there anyway, and it was mostly just sitting there, being sort of confused about what was going on my parents and the other grownup's heads, and sort of wishing I could be alone to sort my thoughts about it out.

She's conscious, just with a bunch of tubes sticking out of her. She has cancer, so she won't lose her faculties.

Her kids, one is 5 and the other is 9 or so. So I don't know. I mean, they love their mom.

And thanks Cass, I appreciate the thoughts.

yGxvf.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    What the hell is a cat?

A miserable little pile of secrets.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote:

That's as may be, but "He had 768 bucks in his pocket, that ain't poor!" is a goosey thing to say.

Fine, he had $768 dollars cash on his person and several thousand dollars on his EBT account to post bail. He was convicted of dealing drugs twice before so his bail would be, what, $5,000? $10,000?

You only need 10% of the bail amount up-front to get a bail bond.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    In this browser MMO there is now a "world raid" - which is a single boss erryone fights

there are over three thousand players figthing it and the top player has done 4.7 billion HP in damage

I've done 300k over two days

wonder if this thing can die

ftOqU21.png

She's conscious, just with a bunch of tubes sticking out of her. She has cancer, so she won't lose her faculties.

Her kids, one is 5 and the other is 9 or so. So I don't know. I mean, they love their mom.

And thanks Cass, I appreciate the thoughts.

Not that it's really my place to say anything, I would say let them see her. Since she still has her wits about her, it's still her, if you know what I mean.

ftOqU21.png
    Bail isn't a thing that's done in Norway

we have the legal concept, it just isn't really done.

ftOqU21.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote:

You only need 10% of the bail amount up-front to get a bail bond.

.... yes. I was assuming a sensible judge would set bail at $100K for a twice-convicted cocaine dealer who was caught a third time dealing heroin near a school.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius stop playing horrible games.

Sarksus wrote: »

No!

ftOqU21.png
    Sarksus wrote: »

A wild Sarksus appears!

Gameplay ranks third in my book

ftOqU21.png
    Wait, fourth

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I finally beat Borderlands in co-op with a friend! I'm only... let's see... 3 years late to the party.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Gameplay ranks third in my book

Is this a srs

In this browser MMO there is now a "world raid" - which is a single boss erryone fights

there are over three thousand players figthing it and the top player has done 4.7 billion HP in damage

I've done 300k over two days

wonder if this thing can die

I can't think of something more boring than a boss fight that takes days and hundreds of thousands of players.

I imagine it shares the the breath taking fun of punching a brick wall for half a week.

This discussion has been closed.