Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SOLID SAINTS: $17,069.92 is now with Child's Play! See you all next year.

• mullymully Registered User regular
    ahahah! what! everyone likes ponies!

• AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    ahahah! what! everyone likes ponies!

call me Odysseus

i am sorry i made a blanket statement, @antimatter
    i hope you are not terribly offended

• AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    Apologies on the delay posting this!

For starts @squall you are a classy gentleman and my new creeper friend watches over me every night making sure I'm sssssssssssafe.
    306532_394374627247701_100000255010327_1461994_1086145464_n.jpg

And @mully is equally classy, with this fine piece of art just arriving in the mail (with extra fun added on the envelope)! It will soon be framed and placed for all to see.
    546611_394374547247709_100000255010327_1461992_2074293445_n.jpg

Thanks for these awesome prizes! Can't wait to see what I haul away next year (for the kids)!

steam_sig.png

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
  • zucchinizucchini pretty much amazing Registered User regular
    Hey @mully did you get my tax thing? I sent it last night but have been having email problems so want to confirm.

zucchini wrote: »
    Hey @mully did you get my tax thing? I sent it last night but have been having email problems so want to confirm.

Yep i got it!

• FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    I have sent off a custom comic (actually a few days ago)!

I was never officially told who won my auction, so I'm hoping I haven't been swindled (I probably have not)

The request was "something with a hovercraft in it"
    Spoiler:

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Fletcher that was awesome.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • Dropping LoadsDropping Loads Registered User regular
    Hey gang, just wanted to give a shoutout to Dave at http://www.itptaxes.com/ for the incredibly excellent job he did with his Solid Saints tax preparation for my wife and I. We actually got a refund for the first time in a few years, and it ended up being a swing of $1300 from where we are now to where we were before. It was a huge stress relief to have someone take care of us like this. As Dave himself told us, his job isn't tax prep, it's inventing free time. Next year we're just going to hire him straight out. If you're here Dave, thanks again!

Sceptre: Penny Arcade, where you get starcraft AND marriage advice.
    3clipse: The key to any successful marriage is a good mid-game transition.
  • Dropping LoadsDropping Loads Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    I'll have you all know that the Tax Guy walks up to me on an almost daily basis and shakes his head with wonder and disbelief. I don't know what you two winners are doing to him but, and I quote, "I'm learning things and doing things with taxes that I never though I'd need to do or know."

He also says that you all are nice folks and enjoys doing it, so well done!

This was definitely my fault. I'm glad he enjoyed it, we would have been so completely lost without his help.

Sceptre: Penny Arcade, where you get starcraft AND marriage advice.
    3clipse: The key to any successful marriage is a good mid-game transition.
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hey gang, just wanted to give a shoutout to Dave at http://www.itptaxes.com/ for the incredibly excellent job he did with his Solid Saints tax preparation for my wife and I. We actually got a refund for the first time in a few years, and it ended up being a swing of $1300 from where we are now to where we were before. It was a huge stress relief to have someone take care of us like this. As Dave himself told us, his job isn't tax prep, it's inventing free time. Next year we're just going to hire him straight out. If you're here Dave, thanks again!

He's not, but I'll be sure to pass along the kind words. Glad that everything worked out for you!

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
    edited April 2012
    proofofpayment_solidsaints.png

That remaining balance up there is from the tip jar. Here are the costs I'll be subtracting from that:

PayPal Fees $15.20
    Advertisement $60.00
    WP-Auction App Plug-In $89.00
    List Plug-In $15.00
    Domain $12.84

+Shipping - I think that was 26, but I don't know right now as the receipt is sitting on my desk at work.

Any questions, fire away.

mully on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    You just reminded me of a thing I had realised a while back, but never done anything about.

Child's Play has 0 hospitals in Scotland, and that's a shame.

Time to write some emails around these parts and see if I can get any of the hospitals to get in touch with them folks.

Do it, Fyndir. Let us know the outcome!

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular

Are you coming up short at all?

Do it, Fyndir. Let us know the outcome!

It has been begun, guess we'll see if they bite or not.

• BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    You just reminded me of a thing I had realised a while back, but never done anything about.

Time to write some emails around these parts and see if I can get any of the hospitals to get in touch with them folks.

I think the only UK hospital is Liverpool. We do need to see if we can get more UK hospitals involved.

BobCesca wrote: »

I think the only UK hospital is Liverpool. We do need to see if we can get more UK hospitals involved.

There's a little belt across the middle, Alder Hey Children's Hostpial, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, and Children's Hospital Sheffield.

Just a shame that they're all crammed together in a (relatively) small area.

Anyway, I emailed a few places around my local area (Glasgow) and we'll see if any of them take an interest, or respond at all.

Technically, no, since I planned for all the fees and don't report numbers beyond that. Thanks for your offer, but it's all okay! No clue what PayPal took off between the transfer from SS to CP though.

There's a little belt across the middle, Alder Hey Children's Hostpial, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, and Children's Hospital Sheffield.

Anyway, I emailed a few places around my local area (Glasgow) and we'll see if any of them take an interest, or respond at all.

A suggestion: might be a better idea to get the addresses of the Children's Hospitals there and send that to Child's Play for them to look at and contact. I'm pretty sure they'd look into it.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular

Technically, no, since I planned for all the fees and don't report numbers beyond that. Thanks for your offer, but it's all okay! No clue what PayPal took off between the transfer from SS to CP though.

okie doke. Good to see everything went swimmingly.

A suggestion: might be a better idea to get the addresses of the Children's Hospitals there and send that to Child's Play for them to look at and contact. I'm pretty sure they'd look into it.

I considered that, but the FAQ on Child's Play seems to suggest trying to get the hospital to email them, so I didn't want to bother busy people at the charity with my ramblings, you know what I mean?

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    can't remember if i posted in here or not, but all my solid saints auctions have been shipped

hurray

• HandgimpHandgimp Registered User, SolidSaints Handgimp regular
    Hey did the eating challenge stuffs happen yet? I forgot to keep track.

• Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    I also wondered that.

• AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    I think I saw a video of one of them in here, but not all of them.

steam_sig.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    As far as I know everyone's uploaded our videos, we've just all been waiting for each other to make the thread to post them all. >_>

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    All of my shipments are getting boxed and shipped out monday.

With exception to the rub. That should go out tuesday or wednesday.

easysig2.jpg
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    As far as I know everyone's uploaded our videos, we've just all been waiting for each other to make the thread to post them all. >_>

Looks like you should do it!

PSN: JoeUser80 Steam
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    Do it, facetious. Show us the light that is your videos.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Hey I didn't know that - cool! I've been in that one years ago I think.

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    Sticks wrote: »
    "I know I can do it." Liiya said, placing another flower in the arrangement. "I'm sure in time their deaths will become a mystery even to me."
    Liiya wrote: »

Do you have a medical bracelet explaining that you're an adult so they don't take you back there if you're in an accident? 8->

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Do you have a medical bracelet explaining that you're an adult so they don't take you back there if you're in an accident? 8->

Ha ha

ha

ha

liiyasig_zpsd04b684c.jpg
    Sticks wrote: »
    "I know I can do it." Liiya said, placing another flower in the arrangement. "I'm sure in time their deaths will become a mystery even to me."
    i've heard that not a single one of you got to 50 chicken nuggets
    even though the original # i got was 100 - and i forced it down to 50

Ha ha

ha

ha

Sorry, Liiya, I can't resist a cheap short joke. <3

• AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular

Ha ha

ha

ha

Sorry, Liiya, I can't resist an all your love interest have been pedos joke. <3

Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    i've heard that not a single one of you got to 50 chicken nuggets
    even though the original # i got was 100 - and i forced it down to 50

I should have signed up

With enough green

Anything.is possible

This discussion has been closed.