As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - The Snip Within

13»

• Options
    ShexyBShexyB Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    seems like a obvious one but nice

ShexyB on
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I'm on the opposite end of the snip spectrum, I'm off to the doctors on Monday to presumably jerk-off in to a cup. The wife and I want kids and just need to check all's ok, I need to be done first.

Whilst initially nervous about going in to a doctors off and doing this, after reading talk of scrotum-burning lasers and searing ball pain in this thread I'm actually looking forward to my mandatory monday morning masturbation.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Awesome alliteration, A+!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Back when they wanted to count my output they just sent me home with a rubber and a small box and I just had to have sex and throw it in the box and bring it into the lab within a few hours.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Back when they wanted to count my output they just sent me home with a rubber and a small box and I just had to have sex and throw it in the box and bring it into the lab within a few hours.

Why did you have to go home?

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I don't understand why you can't have a general during this operatino.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Hell yeah, gonna boil my balls tonight. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan.

laughing at work, thanks for that

gonna get me fired