As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kitty [Chat]s!

• Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    love dis muh'fuckin' baby

Photo%20Apr%2012%2C%207%2055%2029%20PM.jpg

she makes me miss alex, though :S

Call child services! That ogre is going to eat that baby!

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    6 happy hour cocktails may or may not make me mean

So more samples are necessary before we can tell whether 6 is the mean number of happy hour cocktails?

• Options
    poshniallo wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Doctor Fanny Pack

Fanny packs are cool.
    Okay, even the Doctor can't make them cool.

You know what fanny means in British English, right?

Well, yeah. A fanny pack is a small coin purse that women keep in their vaginas, right?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So major Toronto newspaper has front page story about possible safe injection sites for drug users. The picture is the Toronto skyline with the CN Tower replaced with a syringe, the Headline:

SMACK IN THE FACE!

I laughed

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    the bee is every emoticon you need it to be :bz

yeah I

I dunno about that

"guys my mom died"

" oh shit :bz "

"I just won the lottery! :bz "

"I plan on exterminating six million Jews. :bz "

Huh. It really does work.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I also never get why people screen messages on their answerphone.

I like talking to people. Even telemarketers and missionaries - at worst it's 20 seconds of fun while telling them to go away.

Have you ever dabbled in shock therapy? Just curious. 8->

Seriously, maybe it's a cultural thing - or an age thing. Talking to a stranger for 20 seconds and saying 'No thank you' is no problem whatsoever.

The way you guys talk about it is really weird to me.
    You can't spell "antisocial nerd" without some of the letters in "message board"

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Upstate New York isn't that expensive.

Well it can be because it's full of rich old people. But it can also be kinda cheap.

Upstate is Butt state, as in "poop from the"

Upstate New York is easily the best part of America.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

I like talking to people. Even telemarketers and missionaries - at worst it's 20 seconds of fun while telling them to go away.

Have you ever dabbled in shock therapy? Just curious. 8->

Seriously, maybe it's a cultural thing - or an age thing. Talking to a stranger for 20 seconds and saying 'No thank you' is no problem whatsoever.

The way you guys talk about it is really weird to me.
    You can't spell "antisocial nerd" without some of the letters in "message board"

best post

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    So major Toronto newspaper has front page story about possible safe injection sites for drug users. The picture is the Toronto skyline with the CN Tower replaced with a syringe, the Headline:

SMACK IN THE FACE!

I laughed

/facepalm

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Got our tax returns today.

We're rich as fuck, very briefly.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

Well it can be because it's full of rich old people. But it can also be kinda cheap.

dear god no

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I bought an Xbox and went to portland with mine!

• Options
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Just came back from a Yusef Komunyakaa reading. He's incredible live. The poems feel a lot more powerful coming out of that wisdom-laden voice

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i just destroyed this huge aztec army

cortes rules

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    Ok so it's not super exciting up here, but I kind of like it that way. No crime, kind of peaceful and quiet. It also means that my vacations will be fun and exciting. Since I actually will make enough money to afford it

PLUS ME, SARKSUS, and LOSERFORHIREX ARE UP HERE, we make things better. obviously.
    Uhhhh... Rochester was totally fucking crime-ridden. I didn't exactly hear great things about the crime rates in Buffalo, Syracuse, or Albany, either.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Oh man. The pressure sensitive stylus from Adonit that is coming out in the next month or two is already supported by the excellent Procreate app. This might turn the iPad into a cheap Cintiq alternative.

• Options
    You guys should come to Pullman WA there isn't any crime here*

*or anything else really

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Ok so it's not super exciting up here, but I kind of like it that way. No crime, kind of peaceful and quiet. It also means that my vacations will be fun and exciting. Since I actually will make enough money to afford it

PLUS ME, SARKSUS, and LOSERFORHIREX ARE UP HERE, we make things better. obviously.
    Uhhhh... Rochester was totally fucking crime-ridden. I didn't exactly hear great things about the crime rates in Buffalo, Syracuse, or Albany, either.

*walks in*

Hey folks...O_o

Than, you moving?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Arch wrote: »

Paying the rest of the wedding off with ours (and getting myself an Xbox, too, if I get my way {I won't}!).

BeNarwhal on
  • Options
    I believe the marketing slogan for Louisiana is "touches of crime, sublime reacharounds" as a venn diagram billboard theme

there is a considerable intersecting area

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    unknown phone # calls me. I don't answer. I google the phone # and find a cheap looking website where other people who looked up the phone number have come together to complain about it.

I feel soooooooooooo old now.

This has saved me like twenty bucks worth of phone minutes.

Fucking newspapers.

• Options

Those Canadians, always chucking their undesirables and tattooed into our disintegrating rust belt / waking dystopian nightmare

They must have CCTV set up all over the place to gamble on the single human being who has what it takes to make it in America

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Gonmun wrote: »

*walks in*

Hey folks...O_o

Than, you moving?
    Not in this lifetime.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Arch wrote: »

Paying the rest of the wedding off with ours (and getting myself an Xbox, too, if I get my way {I won't}!).

This is the part where those words that are the foundation of every successful relationship are based on. Sacrifice, compromise, communication all play an important role.

Of course I mean...
    Foot massages every day for a year.
    Eddy wrote: »

Those Canadians, always chucking their undesirables and tattooed into our disintegrating rust belt / waking dystopian nightmare

They must have CCTV set up all over the place to gamble on the single human being who has what it takes to make it in America

Eddy, this is Rochester we're talking about. Probably a good chunk of the alright folks there are Canadians.

We watch on the CCTV's to see who don't have what it takes. :D

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Hey, on the topic of HoMM, what is up with the more recent installments? (more recent than HoMM 3 anyhow)

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Elldren wrote: »
    Hey, on the topic of HoMM, what is up with the more recent installments? (more recent than HoMM 3 anyhow)

4 is trash

5 is decent

6 was great from the demo, not sure about the full game

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

O_O

• Options

O_O
    Good news, Eddy: apparently, you can get heavy-duty drugs in Upstate New York.

Really heavy-duty.

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

I think 4 was mediocre, and 5 was supposed to be better?

• Options

No one gives a shit about Rochester, Buffalo, or Syracuse. Albany has the nicer areas and the crime areas pretty well segregated. I've never had a problem there outside of seeing a few homeless people, and they're in just about any city. In a lot of smaller cities like Saratoga, there's just about no crime at all besides minor shit like pot.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Trying to decide between taking a nap and getting drunk.

Man, my life is difficult.

• Options
    upstate takes the all of the worst parts of living in a state with the bizarre and strange laws and taxes and awful weather and then combines it with not being anywhere near one of the cultural capitals of the united states

• Options

I always hear about people getting a ton back and it confuses me. This year was the most I've ever gotten back, and it was only like $900.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I just got a fundraising email from the President

subject line: "now we know"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEUujz12S4

• Options
    IV drip as you doze off into an ethanol-enriched slumber

that's the way the kings did it, back in the dark ages

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

As a general rule, I hate it when people try to sell me stuff. When they spend my money, interrupt my activities, or invade my privacy to do so, it's that much worse.

• Options
    edited April 2012

O_O

Despite living in Virginia, I keep this on my wall to remind me of that glorious state:

FBrXv.jpg

Liberty watches me masturbate.

Justice just listens.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    upstate takes the all of the worst parts of living in a state with the bizarre and strange laws and taxes and awful weather and then combines it with not being anywhere near one of the cultural capitals of the united states

Get out of my state.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Man, I thought I had another extension cord, but I don't, so no way to plug this light in.

I'm pretty sure there's some natural law that there are never enough extension cords.

mrflippy on
This discussion has been closed.