As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Guest Comics] Week of April 9th, 2012 - PvP

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited April 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Scott Kurtz was out the past two weeks in Melbourne, Australia. This week, he had PA fill in with some guest strips for PvP. Enjoy.

0dbIC.jpg
5daUI.jpg
kV08A.jpg
5xqXW.jpg
Vvwj3.jpg

YL9WnCY.png
Sterica on

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    This is...kind of adorable.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Scott said this would be canon. I wonder if we'll be seeing the Orhali In The Cupboard show up in a year or so.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I THOUGHT this was some of the best work Scott has ever done.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    AurichAurich ArizonaRegistered User regular
    I had no idea troll hunting was so fun :0!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Scott's doing guest strips for Mike & Jerry for a week at some point. I forget when, but want to say summer.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    This is...kind of adorable.

What this Geebs said. :^:

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    I very much enjoyed this.

I really want to start reading PvP, but I'm not sure how to get into it. There's no way I'm going all the way from the start.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Skull's face makes me wonder what exactly happened on those waterslides.

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular

I really want to start reading PvP, but I'm not sure how to get into it. There's no way I'm going all the way from the start.

Scott added a 'new readers' section fairly recently. Three best-of strips for each for a bit of backstory from different eras of the strip.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Tleilaxu wrote: »
    Scott said this would be canon. I wonder if we'll be seeing the Orhali In The Cupboard show up in a year or so.

Yea, I'm wondering how this fits in with anything. O_o it seems pretty self-contained. Halfway through I thought that maybe Skrull would adopt the kid and him Ms. Bronzebottom would kind of settle down or something. Something that'd have a big impact on the characters, at any rate.

• Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I THOUGHT this was some of the best work Scott has ever done.

Heh.

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    Aldo wrote: »
    Tleilaxu wrote: »
    Yea, I'm wondering how this fits in with anything. O_o it seems pretty self-contained. Halfway through I thought that maybe Skrull would adopt the kid and him Ms. Bronzebottom would kind of settle down or something. Something that'd have a big impact on the characters, at any rate.
    It's possible that someone finds out that the previous troll hunters have been lying about their "kills."

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Willeth wrote: »

Scott added a 'new readers' section fairly recently. Three best-of strips for each for a bit of backstory from different eras of the strip.

Oh, awesome! Thanks for this.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Wait... those are horns?
    Ears. For years I thought they were ears.

• Options
    They are ears. Skull is a troll, which traditionally have had powerful regenerative traits.

Still disturbed at how easily he yanked it off like that.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    He's like, really strong.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    They are ears. Skull is a troll, which traditionally have had powerful regenerative traits.

Still disturbed at how easily he yanked it off like that.

It must have been quite a feat of strength: mine can't quite seem to pull it off.

Qmvhk.jpg

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    That is an adorable Skull plushie pose. The best part is seeing this thread right behind him. With a blue background and white text AS GOD INTENDED.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    my post!