As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mom Effect

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    well, at point blank of course you have better options

yeesh

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    dotb your constant spelling errors are worrying me

is somebody hurting you?

N-no

Everything is fine

THIS HURTS YOU

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    just unlocked batsent

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    guys

I'd say I'm sorry for being overly aggressive as a batarian soldier

but I'm not

It was really fun!

thanks for all those rezes though, goatmon

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Geth Engy over here :)

it's all I ever wanted

it's all I'll ever need

Miss me? Find me on:

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i was surprisingly successful on a silver game with a melee specced batarian sentinel

i never see the melee damage return on blade armor ever actual work when a brute wails on me though

Elendil on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    I've killed one dude so far with blade armor

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Osaren bin Laden

I'm dying

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I found myself really fragile when I went melee spec in Fitness on my Batarian Sentinel

the constant dying might be from lack of skill though

Al_wat on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    the geth SMG is a good SMG the way the geth pulse rifle is a good assault rifle

which is to say

it makes fun noises
    and that is its only redeeming feature

geth assault rifle is good on geth

weird, I know

Shorty wrote: »

which is to say

it makes fun noises

weird, I know

wrong

Al_wat wrote: »
    I found myself really fragile when I went melee spec in Fitness on my Batarian Sentinel

the constant dying might be from lack of skill though
    I actually sacrificed the last melee skill (30% melee damage, +weapon damage after a heavy melee) in favor of the 25% shields and health

that might have helped

I was still one-shotting marauders without it, so it didn't seem like I missed the extra damage too much

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    well, yeah. one would expect the race that gets specific upgrades to certain guns would be able to use it effective.

There a lot of good things about the geth pulse rifle, that fact it is shit is based purely on damage.

fixing that would make it a good gun.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    been grinding white gold geth all night

packs keep giving me old classes, strikers, and geth SMGs

I
    I don't know if I can keep going

0BnD8l3.gif

I

this is what you were meant to do.

fulfill your destiny Dichotomy.

It is the only way.

I
    what are you trying to unlock? is it batarians

i now have both batarians

but i want geth

If its any consolation it seems like the Batarian Sentinel is way more fun, and you already have that

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    the geth infiltrator is so boring to me

hunter mode is basically a third passive

• MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    opened a premium spectre pack, got a Claymore III and finally a Grall, but I don't know who I would use it on. Maybe the Kroguard even though it will ruin his cooldown.

Me: Alright. So, Saren, the main bad guy, is trying to revive evil machines called the Reapers. He’s using information from the Beacon at the start, along with information he got from the bug people’s queen. We’re still not quite sure what his plan is. But, a spy group has found some important information on him, so we’re going to this planet to see what they’ve got. Virmire’s sort of a tropical oceanic world.

Mom: Are there any waterfalls?

Me: Well, it looks more like we’re on the coast of an ocean, so probably not.

Mom: if there are any waterfalls you need to look behind them. The secret is always behind the waterfall.
    that is surprisingly savvy

i checked behind every single waterfall in skyrim because there is always shit hidden behind waterfalls

If its any consolation it seems like the Batarian Sentinel is way more fun, and you already have that

i disagree. batairan soldier is four hundred kilofuns more fun then batarian sentinel.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i am pretty sure my mom has ruined her chances with Kaidan

we're three planets in now and he's still not showing any indication that he's into us

I don't wanna shoot webs at people

I wanna shoot ghost knives that explode

0BnD8l3.gif
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    i am pretty sure my mom has ruined her chances with Kaidan

we're three planets in now and he's still not showing any indication that he's into us

He may have figured out your mother is crazy.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    the submission net is pretty cool

but the blades do seem way better

use the graal. everything will be bleeding forever. just like your 13th birthday party!

besides submission net makes me super angry because it is a projectile and is easily dodged and absorbed by phantoms

stasis is allowed to be instant why not the thwippy net

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    the GPR is incredibly bad

just

it never does any damage to anything ever

I don't have much experience on gold, but it works well for me on silver.

jnij103vqi2i.png

which is to say

it makes fun noises

weird, I know

wrong

nope

I use it on my engineer

get all kinds of kills with it

not the gun's fault you aren't any good with it

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    besides submission net makes me super angry because it is a projectile and is easily dodged and absorbed by phantoms

stasis is allowed to be instant why not the thwippy net

it's a net, not space magic

• jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    the Geth assault rifle is a lot of fun and makes cool noises...

and, that's about it

the SMG is actually better, if you hold down the trigger for about 15 minutes.... which is like ... so. not what you want to do when you want to be spamming Overload every time it pops.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Geth Engy over here :)

it's all I ever wanted

it's all I'll ever need

Is here in my arms

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    edited April 2012

yes this must be the reason

Geth Pulse Rifle X on my fully + weapon damage specced Geth Engineer, and it still does shit damage

I even saw a thing on Reddit doing a numbers comparison and the Avenger X blows the GPR X completely out of the water, on a weapon specced Geth Engineer.

I mean if you enjoy it more power to you. But the gun fucking sucks

Use a Geth Plasma Shotgun instead, it will blow your mind how much better you do

Al_wat on
  • jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    anyways dudes I am going online to kill dudes and maybe check if my awesome reward packs from the last century have been delivered yet.

add me +1 to your friends list of friends on the EA's Origin Windows PC Gaming Service for Games for Windows - [Walk2k]

it is largely my stance that no gun is out and out bad, all have their place and their uses.

But some weapons it is a lot harder to find a use for. most smgs have this issue.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    geth smg and assault rifle are fun and almost practical if you're a turian soldier

2x39jD4.jpg
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

use the graal. everything will be bleeding forever. just like your 13th birthday party!

:^:

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    edited April 2012

yes this must be the reason

Geth Pulse Rifle X on my fully + weapon damage specced Geth Engineer, and it still does shit damage

I even saw a thing on Reddit doing a numbers comparison and the Avenger X blows the GPR X completely out of the water, on a weapon specced Geth Engineer.

I mean if you enjoy it more power to you. But the gun fucking sucks

Use a Geth Plasma Shotgun instead, it will blow your mind how much better you do

I use both

like a bawss

and yeah, if you look at the numbers, the damage sucks

but it's more accurate, and more stable, and holds more rounds than the avenger

these are things that have to be taken into account

if it did the same damage as the avenger, it would essentially be a straight upgrade, since the weight difference is pretty negligible now

Shorty on
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    geth smg and assault rifle are fun and almost practical if you're a turian soldier

the recoil isn't the problem. nor is the accuracy. those are both largely passable. it flat out doesn't kill dudes fast enough.

I run around with the geth smg on my geth

I might even go with the GPR in a bit, just to see how that goes

Miss me? Find me on:

This discussion has been closed.