As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Presumably he didn't know all the identities for the dead genes. Especially the ones before he cemented his position as net head

steam_sig.png
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Langly has been acting really weird

Do non-bolded votes not count?

eh, just to be sure Langly

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    All these votes for me are amusing.

Langly and REG stand out the most to me. I would love to know all about these magical analyses you're supposedly doing.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Glad I got back in time to switch of Gaslight and onto T_A.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    All these votes for me are amusing.

Langly and REG stand out the most to me. I would love to know all about these magical analyses you're supposedly doing.
    The ones where you probably should have been innactivused out by now

steam_sig.png
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    But I've voted every day! I think I've done my duty as a villager. :P

• AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    10 minutes, no vote from @DumpShock

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Uhhh, holy shit Gaslight you look evil right now. Are you sure we can't vote for him?

Im staying on Smoove for now, because i prefer him to Rysk, or T_A (blegh) but I'm ultra suspicious of how gaslight tried to commit phalla suicide by publicly doubting the network head.

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Uhhh, holy shit Gaslight you look evil right now. Are you sure we can't vote for him?

Im staying on Smoove for now, because i prefer him to Rysk, or T_A (blegh) but I'm ultra suspicious of how gaslight tried to commit phalla suicide by publicly doubting the network head.

Anialos and I have talked, and we're cool. In fact, we're like this.
    You can't see it because internets but I am wrapping my index and middle fingers around each other in a very intimate and companionable fashion.

Closed. Narration in 5-10

Gaslight wrote: »

You can't see it because internets but I am wrapping my index and middle fingers around each other in a very intimate and companionable fashion.

Without reading the spoiler and looking at your avatar, I kinda chuckled a little.

ObiFett wrote: »

Without reading the spoiler and looking at your avatar, I kinda chuckled a little.

That too.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Gah, just missed it. That is what I get for going shopping with the wife! Good job on hashing things out for yourselves village. Should provide some good data and a vote for the network to give you tomorrow.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular

Yeah but it feels remarkably like he just bought whatever bullshit cover role you fed him. My apologies if i'm wrong but i just calls em like i sees em.

edited April 2012
    Now who's publicly doubting the network head? :P

Gaslight on
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Now who's publicly doubting the network head? :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA

edited April 2012
    Day Five

Jubilant after the defeat of Myria, towns all around the world began to rejoice.

"Surely things will be better now, without that overbearing God? Long live the Dragons!"

"Aye. Never thought I'd hear myself say that, but sure does seem a bit sunnier out these days."

"I bet she was stealin' the sunlight!"

"Haha. Could be... could be..."

"But I reckon we've got to stay vigilant. You never know what kind of weird folk might still be supportin' her!"

"HEEEY IS ANYONE THERE?"

"Uh? Whassit?"

"Hey.. *puff* there's.. something weird over here, you guys want to take a *pant* look?"

"Sure.."

The townsfolk followed their friend to a region in the slums of Wyndia in front of a strange crystal.

"What's this...?"

"I wasn't sure, that's why I came to get you."

"You think its one of then Myria things?"

"I don't know enough about it, but it don't look natural. I reckon we break it."

"Better safe than sorry."

One townsperson approached The Anonymous and raised his hoe. "Here goes nothin'." And brought it down on the Unactivated Brood Gene, smashing it.

"You alright?"

"Yeah... think so... Doin' God's work!"

"Good one."

"Do you think she still looks over us?" Gatz looked to his friend.

"I am sure. She may be gone in body, but I feel her in spirit." Gaw thumped his chest.

"Yes. This is why we must continue to do her work." The Guardians looked to each other, as they approached Cayrus

"These are the source of their power?" Gatz asked

"That is what we were told. I don't think to question it."

"Seems strange that little crystals could be so dangerous to a God."

Gaw nodded.

"No matter. We do our duty." He said, raising his gigantic polearm, and slicing the Reverse Gene in twain.

"La-la-la-la, fix up the town! Decorate the town! I sure wish Ryu would come back! It's getting so chaotic and messy around here without him telling us how to run this place." Phyphor sang to herself.

"Ryu...?" A voice echoed

"Yes, Ryu! Do you know him?"

"Oh, I know him alright." A shadowy figure emerged from behind a tree. "I know him very well."

"Oh, that's great! Could you tell him to come back here?"

"I don't reckon I'll do any such thing." Sunder sounded. "I reckon... I'm going to make you pay! For all those stupid dragons! Killing my Bro like that, anyone that likes dragons is GUILTY!"

Enraged, Sunder charged as the Faerie Mayor Cadis.

"eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She screamed, as Sunder swung at her with his knife, cutting her frail body in half.

"Target assessment.... Deceased. Error. Attack protocol engage."

A hail of bullets riddled the already mangled Faerie corpse.

"You.. you will face me." An old wizard looked to the ancient engraving.

"What do you wish of me?" romanqwerty boomed.

"A Dragon God... That is someone worthy of my ability. I must test your strength."

"You wish.. to fight me? A foolish endeavour, I promise you."

"You shall see. I am not so feeble as I seem." The Archmage summoned a massive ball of energy, and hurled it at Ladon, who managed to conjure a shield to absorb the brunt of the blow.

"I see... I cannot die here, not today, but I cannot defeat you. For now, I will retreat from this world. Perhaps another day." The Symbols on the wall faded, leaving a blank slate

"Running away, Dragon God? Hmm. Who... who next..."

The Anonymous - Unactivated Brood Gene - The Vote
    Cayrus - Reverse Gene - The Guardians
    Phyphor - Cadis - The Cartel, Berserker
    romanqwerty - Ladon - Archmage

AkimboLegs on
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    OOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOO
    Good luck guys.
    ooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    I'll again encourage anyone similar to TA to PM me. We need to work together to get rid of the mafia. The fewer unknowns we have the easier it is to pick vote and kill targets. If TA would have done so he could have been spared. Please do not make the same mistake.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    well, no myria kill, that is at least heartening.

Langly wrote: »

Didn't...didn't Myria die the night before? :?

edited April 2012

yes, but it also seemed like it could be a consistent mafia kill

Langly on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Not really related to this game but I was looking at the 'post graphs' on the magic box and I wonder if anyone ever really tried to correlate multiplate days/phallas for patterns when voting really starts to take off in terms of #posts and #time. The x-axis are post #s starting from narration?

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular

Are we lending any credence to that future-Myria crap that outed-mafia was spewing?

What are the odds that the Myria kill is HP based rather than a direct kill? I'm not sure how the mafia kill is generally handled in HP games.

Tayrun wrote: »

Are we lending any credence to that future-Myria crap that outed-mafia was spewing?

What are the odds that the Myria kill is HP based rather than a direct kill? I'm not sure how the mafia kill is generally handled in HP games.

Can't speak for all, but in mine, the mafia kill was a perfect kill. it could still be guarded against, but that was because my guards were also perfect. I'm not sure how this game is set up.

Basically, mechanically, you always want the mafia to be able to kill someone.

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular

Yeah but it feels remarkably like he just bought whatever bullshit cover role you fed him. My apologies if i'm wrong but i just calls em like i sees em.
    Have to agree with this, especially considering Kime's past post about 'reveal now or you're DEAD especially if you reveal later you're SUPER DEAD'.

If there's confirmation behind it it's fine. If it's just some cover role that sounds nice Anialos do say so.
    Last game we relied on the specials to confirm infidel which didn't happen. We're counting on you to make the right calls. We have to take for granted he's confirmed now given what you told us. If that's not the case it will be a problem tomorrow or the day after.

OP is updated... <.<

• DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular
    Sorry for the inactivity yesterday. I'm reading up on what I've missed now.

I switched off of [color=redsmoove[/color] yesterday when I thought I shouldn't, so I am putting it back on them. I am just generally suspicious, I don't have any hard evidence, but their posting has just been ringing bells to me.

Nooooo

smoove

Quiet day huh? The network should have something for you to discuss shortly.

Talk about shortly! Your CKO has looked into the eyes of 38th Doe and found evil. This is not a seer result, BUT this evil evil person has been hit and is not one of the network. Only possibility is a non-village special! I'm sure you'd all like to take out a mafia/SK yes? So lets get this one gone!

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    38th Doe So sayeth the head.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    38th doe a deer?

steam_sig.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Spoit wrote: »
    38th doe a deer?
    no Defender of Earth.

Yes I took 2 damage the other night, no I don't have any cool powers other than 1 additional life point.

Should I know what CKO is?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Cuddly Kitten Overlord!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I guess for now I'll vote on Phyphor's hunch of argh

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Matev

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Hrm, quiet day, let's see what looking at yesterday yields....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra