As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW game 73

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

3/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Acolyte to Bretonnia.

4/6 PP

• DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Round 1, Summoning phase

citowg73r14.png

Old world effects:
    Dwarf Trollslayers - place a Hero at a Hero

Chaos effects:
    Empire: Festival (+1 PP when others summon a figure here)
    Bretonnia: Warpstorm (place a Warpstone here if you kill a figure)
    Tilea: Cache (save card if dominated; turn in later for +2 PP at the start of the summoning phase)

@Tayrun is active

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Cultist to The Empire. 4/6 PP.

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Khorne tucked away with all cultists in Kislev? Tzeench out of Norsca and into the open? Slaneesh getting free reign in the Empire?

Has the whole old world gone mad?

• Magic GeekMagic Geek Registered User regular
    Sorry.

• Gorden858Gorden858 Registered User regular
    Empty the Warrens - 0 to the Badlands.

3/6 PP

Warrior to Kislev 2/7

Cultist. Empire. PP--. Etc.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    @visiblehowl is up.

Also, @Tayrun, do you mind switching to mediumorchid for your posts? Purple is pretty much unreadable in Ye Olde Style (which is also what the mobile site looks like).

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Cultist to Bretonnia.

2/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
    I think Slaan just put a third Cultist in the Empire, and it is HR''s turn...

I'm assuming that Empty the Warrens placed a new token and I'm going to ignore Tayrun's out of turn post. Even if that post were another seductress summon, we still need Tzeentch's play before moving on to the rat.

Round 1, Summoning phase

citowg73r15.png

Old world effects:

Chaos effects:
    Tilea: Cache (save card if dominated; turn in later for +2 PP at the start of the summoning phase)

@blahmcblah is active

Glean in Norsca.

4/6 PP

You're assuming right Darian, sry for not making clear.
    I summon a Rat to the Badlands

2/6 PP

edited April 2012
    Warrior to The Empire

0/7

+1PP to Slaan

Magic Geek on
    Virulent Outbreak in The Border Princes.

2/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
    edited April 2012
    Sorry about that out-of-turn post, I think I got hit with the time-travelling post issue, as I was definitely following Tzeentch.

Mediumorchid it is, no worries. I'm actually using Ye Olde Style - maybe I have my monitor brightness freakishly high.

I assume HR, Khorne and Nurgle just skipped my turn, yes?

So, knowing that Khorne plans to put a warrior in the Empire, I will pre-emptively place a warrior there. 2/4 PP.

Tayrun on
    They didn't skip your turn; you just skipped Tzeentch. They were treating your out-of-turn summon as your turn, giving you a third seductress in the Empire and 3 PP remaining at that point.
    Then the bloodletter to the Empire boosts you to 4 PP remaining.
    Then we need an action from @blahmcblah, after which you can summon that warrior if you still want to.

As a reminder: turn order is the same as the listed order on the board. If you know what you want to do in advance and don't want to delay the game when your turn comes around, feel free to PM it to me OR post it while clearly indicating you are putting your turn in early (and understanding that you're giving extra information to your opponents). Otherwise, if we could stop skipping people that would be great.

Darian wrote: »
    They didn't skip your turn; you just skipped Tzeentch. They were treating your out-of-turn summon as your turn, giving you a third seductress in the Empire and 3 PP remaining at that point.
    Then the bloodletter to the Empire boosts you to 4 PP remaining.
    Then we need an action from @blahmcblah, after which you can summon that warrior if you still want to.

That isn't valid, as you yourself declared that you would be ignoring the out-of-turn post, hence it shouldn't have been counted. This would mean my turn was indeed skipped.

In this specific case it looks like all will turn out the same anyway, so I'll let it go this time.

Acolyte to Norsca.

3/6 PP

@Tayrun has 4 PP at the moment -- is it safe to assume you are summoning a daemonette, as indicated above?

Once we get that confirmation, I'll drop a board update and we can move on with Gorden

For my last two moves I'd like to have summoned a cultist and a warrior into The Empire.

Sorry about all the confusion there; hopefully we can keep things in order moving ahead.

Round 1, Summoning phase

citowg73r15.png

Old world effects:

Chaos effects:
    Norsca: Glean (adjacent to all regions)
    Princes: Outbreak (region is Populous)

@Gorden858 is active

I play Verminous Horde - 1 to the Border Princes.
    You stay out there Nurgle. :-P

Well dont look at me....0/7

@visiblehowl

It's my understanding that since nobody is in The Border Princes right now, Verminous Horde isn't active yet.

If that's the case, then I'll place a Cultist in The Border Princes.

1/6 PP

If that's not the case, I'll have to reconsider. However I'm pretty sure that's how it's explicitly stated in the FAQ.

vRyue2p.png
    That is indeed how it is stated in the FAQ, but I've always considered that silly and the house rule in my FAQ on the first page states it is active when no one else is present. I feel like the card is weak enough without dropping its utility even further.
    For our games, unless the host declares otherwise in advance, the Verminous Horde is active when the Rat is the only power with figures in its region.

edited April 2012
    In that case, warrior to Bretonnia instead.

1/6 PP

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    Acolyte to Norsca.

2/6 PP

edited April 2012
    - Deleted because out of turn. Thanks blah

Gorden858 on
    edited April 2012
    It's Slaanesh's turn.

blahmcblah on
    Cultist to The Empire. 1/6 PP

I play Empty the Warrens - 0 to Tilea, placing a new Skaven Token.
    1/6 PP

Cultist to Bretonnia and rest.

vRyue2p.png
    Round 1, Summoning phase

citowg73r16.png

Old world effects:

Chaos effects:
    Norsca: Glean (adjacent to all regions)
    Princes: Outbreak (region is Populous)

@blahmcblah is active

Glean in Estalia.

2/6 PP

Via PM:
    Tayrun wrote: »
    Cultist to The Empire. 0/6 PP

edited April 2012
    One Rat to Tilea.

0/6 PP and rest

Show what you've hidden schemer

Gorden858 on
    Well, if I can't double-tick, you can't either. Stupid Plaguebearer. Can I get a takeback on this whole round?

Acolyte to The Badlands.

1/6 PP

Warp Shock in Bretonnia.

0/6 PP