As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: the curtain is always greener on the other slide

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Tynic get your facts outta here they are conflicting with my perfect version of reality

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    I remember those times.

I was all "Wow, and he's still going to put out a page a couple times a week when he can, that's nuts"

How naive I was.

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    i enjoy these interactive flashes fyi i think they are a neat little way to mix things up

and the wait is worth it.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    "doing gimmicks" is hella reductive and, given someone's mood, could apply to like 80% of the stuff in homestuck

not....really?

80% of homestuck is not gimmick updates like the walkarounds

• Options
    i enjoy these interactive flashes fyi i think they are a neat little way to mix things up

and the wait is worth it.

that's cool too!

i ain't tryin to shit in your sundae and tell you its fudge

i'm just sayin i think that using these things more than sparingly is asinine particularly coming off the two week break that culminated in a non-update

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    chatlogs! gimmick

who are these gimmicky trolls

what is this, some kind of flash gimmick

gimmickgimmickgimmick

• Options
    edited April 2012
    yes way to completely misconstrue what i'm saying by being hyper-reductive about it

this is the best way to make an argument

Buttlord on
  • Options
    ))))))))

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    QT

wassup

Oh hey! Sorry, went to make some lunch, watch some TV. Now it's back to revision :bz

Hope all is well with you??? (Get some sleep)

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    this is it guys

this is the dumbest argument we've ever had

Yup

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    this is it guys

this is the dumbest argument we've ever had

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Who says there has to be time-travel involved with Gamzee? Maybe he just arrived normally and then went to LOCAH.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    At first I thought maybe he was sent back to help because he was the only one who could use the time travel floaters, but Dave is a Knight of Time soooo

Maybe Dave is doing something else?

• Options
    MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    I remember a long time back in a previous thread, I mentioned something about how maybe Gamzee killed the trolls because he knew someone could lifey them all back, well shit. I think he may be bring Jane a bunch o' dead trolls to true ressurect.

He is also probably going to kill her, and it'll be a cliff hanger, and we'll all be like W T F HUSS; but then she falls on her quest bed, and it was the plan all along.

• Options
    What I'm saying is what time to the trolls/kids arrive in the new medium? They could have arrived before Jane entered.

alternate answer: they are already here

• Options
    I don't know, with it being a comic and all I would expect more fanfare on their entry! Besides, if time travel wasn't involved why would Gamzee have the time rocks.

Unless he maybe is just using them as transport?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    is vriska a gimmick

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    holy shit i'm watchin this video from coachella of a goddamn hologram of 2pac performing a song with snoop dogg

this fucking RULES

it's fucking crazy

• Options
    Time rocks???

Oh wait right I didn't even notice those things.

cloun.png

Hee hee Gamzee is so great. I missed him.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    NO / FUCK NO

• Options
    how come I couldn't click Fuck Yes? the illusion of choice

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    the codpiece just makes me lose my shit every time

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Next update: Gamzee revealed to be cardboard cut out

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    do you know what this thread needed

more fanart

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Why is Gamzee here

I mean HOW is pretty easy to figure out but showing up with a shiny new god tier and just offering Jane some help is pretty god damn suspicious

Goddammit Gamzee this is going to be another nihilistic destroy everything plan isn't it

• Options
    Past tense? Has this thread reached the needed levels of fanart already?

Also, I wonder if Karkat or someone isn't just gonna pop out of the house "Oh, THERE YOU ARE" sort of deal. (I don't expect this to happen)

• Options
    I really want Jane and Gamzee to travel and adventure together.

And she is all "hey everyone meet my new clown friend" and everyone is just D:

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    nah this thread is now past the fanart horizon

there's nothing now that can be done to stop our slow spiral towards madness

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    guys i don't know what is going on with my sleep

i think my body has just given up on anything resembling an internal clock and has just decided that fuck it it's time to sleep when it's time to sleep

i hate when this happens

i spend two weeks subsisting on cat naps until i get straightened out again

this sucks being awake sucks

Buttlord on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    gamzee's an insane murderer

jane can be killed over and over

the two were made for each other

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    wow, what the hell

gamzee being there just came straight out of left field

no one on the meteorite has seem him since the trip began though, maybe he found a way the the new medium quickly in a similar fashion to the Condesce.

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Haha yes I love that codhood Gamzee is now canon

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Uh, probably with those big Time Organ things of Aradia's which she seemed to use to teleport through time and space.

Edit: And Gamzee looks pretty chill there, his eyes are all normal like. And he's all Godtiery Maybe they found his Quest Bed and Karkat killed him on it?

Anyway here's hoping he's returned to his calm Juggalo days.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    yeah he probably arrived at the same time as the rest of them and and then traveled back

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Does everyone really have to preface a correction with uh? It's just about the most obnoxious thing you can possibly do when answering someone.

And anyway, Aradia is all about Time, not space. Did we have any indication before she could move around space with them?

• Options
    uh yes

yes i do

• Options
    edited April 2012
    yeah well you've got awful opinion about updates so your opinion is null and void

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    i have pretty great opinions about butts though

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Does everyone really have to preface a correction with uh? It's just about the most obnoxious thing you can possibly do when answering someone.

And anyway, Aradia is all about Time, not space. Did we have any indication before she could move around space with them?

Uh well when Aradia and Dave did all that Time-porting they didn't necessarily seem to need to re-appear at the same place they left. Did we ever see them before they teleported and then right after? That would answer the question.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular

not as far as i know, hey

also i agree with you re: uh

This discussion has been closed.