As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mom Effect

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Liara's romance is more serious and less playful, so I guess that largely leaves it at Tali.

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I liked liara's romance but I wouldn't exactly describe it as adorable

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    A note to pubbies who don't understand that the match fucking ends if you don't complete an objective: go fuck yourself!

I just watched this dude run around the map cloaked for four minutes when he was the only person left and the upload was about thirty seconds from being finished. When we failed out he was completely bewildered.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    When prompted to go finish the upload with a minute left: "Oh fine, I guess I can finish it."

He didn't finish it.

• moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    Announcer gets so mad if you don't get his torrents for last nights shows fast enough.

imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
    I bet I was more mad! The other three people all got the upload really close to being done before we got slaughtered by three pyros, three hunters and a prime. This dumbfuck infiltrator just ran around cloaked, didn't revive anyone, and I don't think he even entered the upload area once.

Fucking infiltrators, jesus

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    A note to pubbies who don't understand that the match fucking ends if you don't complete an objective: go fuck yourself!

I just watched this dude run around the map cloaked for four minutes when he was the only person left and the upload was about thirty seconds from being finished. When we failed out he was completely bewildered.

these guys are the worst

I often think I'd rather just fail in wave 8 or whatever and take my credits than wait the 10 minutes of cloak-run-cloak-snipe-cloak that it's gonna take to finish whatever's left

I'm sure that guy feels like a hero though

NREqxl5.jpg
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    the 4-console hack missions:

Our internet is down!! Get to those routers and unplug and plug them back in and wait 30 seconds!

these guys are the worst

I often think I'd rather just fail in wave 8 or whatever and take my credits than wait the 10 minutes of cloak-run-cloak-snipe-cloak that it's gonna take to finish whatever's left

this is the price you pay for having died

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I enjoyed Liara's romance in 3, but that was after playing through 1 and 2 before hand and romancing her through all of the games. That left it fresh in my mind as one continuous romance.

I hate raging about video games! This guy was that dumb!

The one good part of all this was watching everybody drop out of the room immediately. What a twat

I also hate when pubbies don't understand the objectives

Like on a kill mission when they just ignore the target, go off and do their own thing

Al_wat wrote: »

these guys are the worst

it'd be one thing if I could be confident they'd win

but it seems like they usually don't. They kill a bunch of weak mobs, sure, then eventually get flanked by three primes and killed

NREqxl5.jpg

these guys are the worst

it'd be one thing if I could be confident they'd win

but it seems like they usually don't. They kill a bunch of weak mobs, sure, then eventually get flanked by three primes and killed

The best is when they have 3 pyros and 2 hunters standing on their corpse and they decide that yes, medi-geling is a good idea

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I once did a pub silver with 2 level 1 players

They blew all their rockets and medigels trying to complete the wave 3 4-item objective

Unsurprisingly we all died by wave 5 and me and the other non-level 1 guy left the room immediately

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    Yesterday I played a silver with 2 pubs (initially 3 but that one left instantly on wave 1). I was batarian soldier fucking cleaning up with Ballistic blades. On some later round the 2 pubs died, I solo like the entire wave. I guess the one krogan pub was impressed judging by his message he sent me

"wut r u kill wit"

verbatim

it's hard to type with those fat krogan fingers

NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2012
    I also love it when you try to join silver games, then the pubs change it to bronze and you dont notice

these rounds did seem exceedingly easy

Al_wat on
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    I also love it when you try to join silver games, then the pubs change it to bronze and you dont notice

these rounds did seem exceedingly easy
    Better than when you join a Bronze or Silver game, the host looks at the roster and decides that yeah, two levels 8s, a 12 and a 17 are just the thing for a Random/Random Gold match.

I watch the top of the lobby screen like a hawk.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    jeez when they say ultra-rare weapons are ultra-rare they ain't kiddin'

0BnD8l3.gif
  • OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    More so than any other online experience, this game leads me to believe people are dumb.

I consistently join silver matches filled with level 5 and under people. No. Just no. I don't trust you, especially if your N7 rank is sub 200, but now that the game is out long enough even derps have a high N7 rank.

And then finally I'll find some level 20 Asari Adept armed only with an Avenger X and I'll be like "yes, finally, this guy means business. He wants to win bad."

This happened in the one and only gold match I've played. Such a good pub team I was shocked. Two Asari adepts and two engineers (one salarian and one geth) meant a stacked team though.

Xbox live name: "Sith Cloud FF7"

lets see how this pub does

of course hes a vanguard too

oh! dead thirty seconds into round 1

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »

Yep. I've picked up 173 rares plus however many duplicate rare character cards (LOTS) and I've got just 8 ultra rares--and that's with buying a boatload of the jumbo spectre packs.

I don't know how that one dude ended up with a Wraith X unless it was by spending far far far too much money on this game...or far far far too much time. He was N7 level 1000, so maybe it was time...

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    I get annoyed when someone immediately spends a medi-gel in the first two rounds when we could easily res them or finish the round without them

"Yes, it was embarrassing that you died, but we all saw it, and you're gonna need those gels later"

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    82 rares, 4 ultra rares

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    like with the white gold geth thing I have bought an embarrassing number of regular and super spectre packs

unlocked nearly everything

still don't have the paladin or the scorpion

0BnD8l3.gif
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I like how pubs don't understand that when you have an objective the enemies don't stop spawning until you complete it. Like, they figure they can just stand over across the map sniping and eventually the bad guys will no longer exist and they can just waltz to the other three arming stations?

DarkPrimus on
  • mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    I got the Paladin I a couple weeks ago and have been using it a lot, but unless I luck out and get another one I'm thinking my Carnifex III is a better choice overall.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Even worse are people that don't realize the hack goes faster with everyone in the circle and we all get more money!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Even worse are people that don't realize the hack goes faster with everyone in the circle and we all get more money!

I can respect someone staying out of the hack zone to draw enemy attention, it goes fast enough with 3 people.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's usually what I do on Vanguard.

Besides, as Vanguard I can mop up mooks better than anyone.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

I can respect someone staying out of the hack zone to draw enemy attention, it goes fast enough with 3 people.

Problem is it's so often got nothing to do with drawing attention away, and everything to do with YES I SHALL GET ALL TEH KILLS

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Also the problem with the Liara romance is that you still basically get all her best scenes if you guys are just friends.

Whereas romancing Tali adds a bunch to her missions

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »

Yep. I've picked up 173 rares plus however many duplicate rare character cards (LOTS) and I've got just 8 ultra rares--and that's with buying a boatload of the jumbo spectre packs.

I don't know how that one dude ended up with a Wraith X unless it was by spending far far far too much money on this game...or far far far too much time. He was N7 level 1000, so maybe it was time...

Or--more likely--he edited his coalesced.ini file to give him a shitload of credits.

IKknkhU.gif
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Yeah, that's usually what I do on Vanguard.

Besides, as Vanguard I can mop up mooks better than anyone.

Usually, though, I'm sitting on the point twiddling my thumbs while being extremely bored.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

No! Get your ass in the damn circle!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Wave 10 hack objectives on the Tuchanka map against reapers are the worst thing ever

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular

No! Get your ass in the damn circle!

most of the time yes

sometimes you r e a l l y need someone keeping the enemies busy

This discussion has been closed.