Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I have a horrible confession to make...

1232426282957

Posts

  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Just hire me. Oh god, someone employ me.

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
  • EricsErics Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    On my internet, I am in a constant state of zen. You guys should really check it out.


    And with that said, I myself pulled some amazing time shenanigans it looks like. Zen man, zen.

    Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky FONOTUNE Electric FairytaleRegistered User regular
    Time fuckery doesn't bother me as much as triple posts, honestly.

    Kochikens wrote: »
    oh man I saw an otter with a boner at the seattle one and this kid asked his dad, IS HE EATING A HOT DOG
    and I laughed forever
  • SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Our wedding cake was made by someone working out of her house. It was delicious. I think. I don't remember much.
    A local bakery which has been featured on the food network or travel channel or something was also tried. The homemade one was better.

    You gotta use the professional professionals, not the amateur professionals.

    Steam ID - Syphyreal --- 3DS Friend Code: 2723-9387-1002
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Just hire me. Oh god, someone employ me.

    Perhaps you could be a plucky chimney sweep with a heart of gold?

    All my knowledge of Britain comes from Dickens novels so I assume things have not changed largely in the past 150 or so years

    Well I am small enough to climb a chimney!

    I've not tested it, but I bet I could.

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Liiya wrote: »
    Just hire me. Oh god, someone employ me.

    Perhaps you could be a plucky chimney sweep with a heart of gold?

    All my knowledge of Britain comes from Dickens novels so I assume things have not changed largely in the past 150 or so years

    CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

    3DS: 2251-4432-9039

    c9PXgFo.jpg
  • PeccaviPeccavi oh... oh my!Registered User regular
    My dad did the cakes for my sister's wedding (and other acquaintances weddings) but baking is a huge hobby of his. He makes like 30+ items every year for his hospital's Christmas party, baking every night for a few weeks beforehand.

    kvhn.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @Edcrab

    speaking of proof-reading, my mother had an interview and it went really well!

    But then the lady who interviewed her was all, 'it's a medical journal, here's a 40 page manual containing the medical terminology and phrasing you'll be expected to know'

    'oh and this is a major European publication on which many professionals rely, so if we publish anything incorrect we can be sued for a huge amount'

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    guys, i'm here from the future.

    Time travelling posts, unravelling time.

    Send help

    Oh no!

    This is heavy.

    Great Scott!

    mosesupposes.gif
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Proposal: Blame all forum problems on me crwth.

    IvOqd.png

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    Janson wrote: »
    @Edcrab

    speaking of proof-reading, my mother had an interview and it went really well!

    But then the lady who interviewed her was all, 'it's a medical journal, here's a 40 page manual containing the medical terminology and phrasing you'll be expected to know'

    'oh and this is a major European publication on which many professionals rely, so if we publish anything incorrect we can be sued for a huge amount'

    D:

    Oh don't let that scare you, it's an effortless task really!

    It's all fun and games until someone loses their job and their employer gets sued to the point of bankruptcy

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Proposal: Blame all forum problems on me crwth.

    IvOqd.png

    That is excellent.

    <3

  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I started using rogain a few days ago.

    Yup.

  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Just hire me. Oh god, someone employ me.

    I can think of several positions which spring to mind.


    :winky:

    easysig2.jpg
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    Assistant BBQ Quality Inspector.

    obsidianspur.jpg
    -I am The Alpha and The Omega-
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I started using rogain a few days ago.

    Yup.

    Sucks but you ain't the first guy to lose hair in his 20s. Hell I knew a few that were damn near bald before graduating high school.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky FONOTUNE Electric FairytaleRegistered User regular
    The things I would do for Stale's BBQ rub recipe.

    Kochikens wrote: »
    oh man I saw an otter with a boner at the seattle one and this kid asked his dad, IS HE EATING A HOT DOG
    and I laughed forever
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    i pay almost $30 a month to tan. I enjoy it, and i like the way it makes me look, as does my gf

    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Man this thread took a turn for the dour

    Best of luck getting better jobs, nicer significant others and more delicious steaks everyone

    Perimare_zpsfcce2f1c.png
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    tugga wrote: »
    i pay almost $30 a month to tan. I enjoy it, and i like the way it makes me look, as does my gf

    dogg you gonna get cancer

    don't get cancer

  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Tossrock wrote: »
    tugga wrote: »
    i pay almost $30 a month to tan. I enjoy it, and i like the way it makes me look, as does my gf

    dogg you gonna get cancer

    don't get cancer

    i just quit smoking like 3 months ago

    eye for an eye

    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Also, I am all about hiring professionals, absolutely!

    I literally could not afford to for my wedding (also, I didn't care). But I didn't ask anyone to help, either. Those who offered their services I did pay to the best of my ability, and I made no requests nor had any expectations.

    Also, people like Liiya and Sheri have alerted me to the importance of small business, and I actually try to buy from and use small businesses/professionals whenever possible.

    Sometimes, though... well, I've seen some awful botched professional work where I'm pretty certain the dog could've actually done better. Pretty much all have been painters/carpenters/builders; there are some dreadful home decoration tradespeople out there.

    Janson on
    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    my other confession is I absolutely love the matrix trilogy

    sure it gets cheesy but i still like to sit down and watch all 3 back to back

    i might do that this weekend

    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i just think its a good story ok

    tugga on
    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • FishmanFishman I find your inability to differentiate between 'corruption' and 'feminism' disturbing Registered User regular
    I got a corporate photographer for my wedding who was both affordable and awesome. He had a great eye for candid photography and the only thing that ruined it was people's insistence that portraits happen.

    Fuck portrait wedding photography.

    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Monica wants us to get pictures taken.


    If only I knew any photographers.

    easysig2.jpg
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    how do you delete posts

    sometimes the new forums make me feel like the old guy that doesnt know how to use his new $350 digital camera he got for christmas

    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    No deleting posts tugga

    the most you can do is edit them and say nevermind or something

    newsigtrimmed.jpg
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    No deleting posts tugga

    the most you can do is edit them and say nevermind or something

    im sure you could do more than that

    66OoDuJ.jpg
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    tugga wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    No deleting posts tugga

    the most you can do is edit them and say nevermind or something

    im sure you could do more than that

    in ye olde forumse sure, but not in vanilla

    newsigtrimmed.jpg
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    Janson wrote: »

    Sometimes, though... well, I've seen some awful botched professional work where I'm pretty certain the dog could've actually done better. Pretty much all have been painters/carpenters/builders; there are some dreadful home decoration tradespeople out there.

    "Professional" in giant inverted commas, yes, I know the type

    Editing anecdotes aside my sister's boyfriend is a certified electrician and you wouldn't believe what some "experienced tradesmen" have left behind for his firm to clean up after fitting things

    Oh hey let's have this caseless wire perfectly visible between the brick seams on an exterior wall! It's not like it ever rains around here!

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    tugga wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    No deleting posts tugga

    the most you can do is edit them and say nevermind or something

    im sure you could do more than that

    you could, on vbulletin

    this is vanilla

    like a diamond, a post is now forever

    Tossrock on
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    I started using rogain a few days ago.

    Yup.

    Sucks but you ain't the first guy to lose hair in his 20s. Hell I knew a few that were damn near bald before graduating high school.

    Yeah.

    I know I'm not the first.

    But my mother of all people told me to try a few things before I chop it all off.

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    guys, i'm here from the future.

    Time travelling posts, unravelling time.

    Send help

    Oh no!

    This is heavy.

    Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the forum's gravitational pull?

    strongly approve of this post

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    stayed in bed until 5:30 pm

    i am not going to class


    i am awful

  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
  • EricsErics Registered User regular
    I have this problem where I will not seriously consider a girl unless she plays video games. It's just something I really enjoy and it seems unreasonable to not share that!

    But man does that limit the potentials.

    fabulousFantastic.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    hey erics

    i

    play video games ;)

  • EricsErics Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    hey erics

    i

    play video games ;)

    c- crwth... :oops:

    fabulousFantastic.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    nooo baby elephant noooooooo

    newsigtrimmed.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.