As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Blue Screen of [chat]

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Gah why is it that whenever someone is demoing a game they are real bad at it? It's like a universal rule.

• CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Gah why is it that whenever someone is demoing a game they are real bad at it? It's like a universal rule.

So people don't think the game is horribly easy and dismiss it as child's play?

Unless you're talking about random YouTube users uploading their own videos, in which case they just fail. *shrug*

工事中
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    my other favorite obscurus africanus trivia is when women with weaves can't scratch their scalps (CAN'T BE FUCKING UP THEY TRACKS) they slap them to relieve itches

until you learn this piece of information, it is the most mystifying process in the world

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I don't know what ashy means. I assume it means you tend to bury thriving Roman cities.

I like to preserve the bodies for...no reason

You want a mummy harem!

they don't fight back

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    So ashy means you attract chalk dust from nearby construction sites?

Yes. Yes this is exactly what it means.

Organichu wrote: »
    my other favorite obscurus africanus trivia is when women with weaves can't scratch their scalps (CAN'T BE FUCKING UP THEY TRACKS) they slap them to relieve itches

until you learn this piece of information, it is the most mystifying process in the world

Every time I see a girl with long hair, I immediately start investigating her scalp. It's crazy.

Underneeeaath your clothes, there's an endless storrryyy :whistle:

Mim wrote: »

Every time I see a girl with long hair, I immediately start investigating her scalp. It's crazy.

I was in Newark Penn Station once and these two black women behind me were talking about hair, and then one pointed at me and was like "I want a weave like that. Excuse me, where did you get your weave?"

I was like MAH MOMMA :<

I was in Newark Penn Station once and these two black women behind me were talking about hair, and then one pointed at me and was like "I want a weave like that. Excuse me, where did you get your weave?"

I was like MAH MOMMA :<

I get sad when I see a Black girl with long hair and it's real. I'm like "WHAT DID YOU DO. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS."

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Well, just saw a very fun French film. Apparently American critics didn't like it because of race relations and whatnot. I didn't care, i thought it was very funny and touching and great. it's called Untouchables and it's about a rich quadriplegic who hires a black guy as a live-in caretaker.They become friends, have some adventures, it's funny, it's touching and it's the highest grossing film ever that's not originally in English, having beaten Spirited Away.

Well, just saw a very fun French film. Apparently American critics didn't like it because of race relations and whatnot. I didn't care, i thought it was very funny and touching and great. it's called Untouchables and it's about a rich quadriplegic who hires a black guy as a live-in caretaker.They become friends, have some adventures, it's funny, it's touching and it's the highest grossing film ever that's not originally in English, having beaten Spirited Away.

I saw the trailer the other day and was interested. Definitely gonna try to see this when it's out near me.

工事中
    hakkekage you do have nice hair

i am just a boorish man who rarely notices things of this nature

i guess there's no way to not sound like john wayne gacy when saying this but i do remember being impressed by your hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj4srCKWpeA#!

I need to see if these guys have released a new album recently...

工事中
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I thought that my computer just sucked and Tribes: Ascend was the first game that threw it for a loop. (Used to playing games on high). But my framerate has been crap from a butt. Turns out a lot of people are having jankiness issues right now.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    more like john "organichu" gaycy

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    i guess there's no way to not sound like john wayne gacy when saying this but i do remember being impressed by your hair

Well, John Wayne Gacy was reportedly very charming, so I wouldn't really worry about that.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    more like john "organichu" gaycy

Fuck I was gonna do this.

Feral wrote: »

Well, John Wayne Gacy was reportedly very charming, so I wouldn't really worry about that.

snap

fuck y'all, i'm a charming and delightful young man

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »

I saw the trailer the other day and was interested. Definitely gonna try to see this when it's out near me.

it's got a lot of really funny moments.

Should we trust a man with a Bieber avatar?

you better belieb it

Ludious wrote: »

you better belieb it

thanks, you came to my defense justin time

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Hmmm, reading about conspiracy theories and such.

Some people believe that 666, the number of the beast according to some interpretations of Revelation, isn't the right number. You see, apparently in dreams you often see numbers upside down (go with it), so the real number shouldn't be 6-6-6.

It should be 9-9-9.

132051571897.gif?1320644312

Coincidence?

Lh96QHG.png
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Real life sucks.

Being a Krogan Vanguard doesn't suck.

Mass Effect 3: 1 Real Life: 0

Psn:wazukki

As long as you aren't asking for a lock of it we cool bro

Some people believe that 666, the number of the beast according to some interpretations of Revelation, isn't the right number. You see, apparently in dreams you often see numbers upside down (go with it), so the real number shouldn't be 6-6-6.

It should be 9-9-9.

Coincidence?

My mom told me about that 666/999 stuff when I was a kid. I just looked at her like "Woman, what are you smoking"

It should be 9-9-9.

Coincidence?

Yes. It is a coincidence.

There is no secret conspiracy.

No sir.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

beiber_trash.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    i can't really ever admire bieber. he's too short.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    religion isn't real

Why would he ask for a lock when he'd just rip it out and then smell it?

pzPAR.jpg

Why would he ask for a lock when he'd just rip it out and then smell it?

pzPAR.jpg

D:

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    for some reason I feel really bleh right now

glum, lethargic, etc
    Pet your doggie!

Elendil wrote: »
    religion isn't real

That's a foolish position.

I have counter-proof.

EPOUt.jpg

This is a genuine picture of a place where religion happen.

Your move.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Elendil wrote: »
    religion isn't real

That's a foolish position.

I have counter-proof.

EPOUt.jpg

This is a genuine picture of a place where religion happen.

Your move.

Also, we have a picture of God.

And he is an iPhone user.

Which explains a lot about entropy.
    stephen-fry-is-god-in-holy-flying-circus.jpg

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
    I'm singing Shakira and I'm not even drinking.

I must be tired out of my mind.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    for some reason I feel really bleh right now

glum, lethargic, etc
    Pet your doggie!

they are still wet from being outside

and the mastiff is being shown in Indiana

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Also, we have a picture of God.

And he is an iPhone user.

Which explains a lot about entropy.
    stephen-fry-is-god-in-holy-flying-circus.jpg
    I didn't realize that God looks like a broken image link.

Or maybe He just believes that hotlinked images are graven.

This discussion has been closed.