Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help me identify this comic! UPDATE: It's TEKNOPHAGE! Come talk about it if you want.

StormwatcherStormwatcher Up all nightTo get luckyRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Graphic Violence
I don't know if I should post this on H/A, but I think it makes more sense here.
Also, Hi, comic forum, never been to these parts before, nice meeting you.

It's a not very old comic, kinda alternative, probable british, about a very dystopian world with a All-powerful dictator with a lizard head, and it's very steam punk.
It's very violent and horrifying, and all the story arcs are about people trying to fight the evil lizard and meeting some VERY HORRIBLE fates.

I think Neil Gaiman had something to do with it.

Please help!

Stormwatcher on
Steam: Stormwatcher | XBL: Stormwatcher 21 | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Gamecenter: Stormwatcher33 | 3DS: 0130-2805-2850
steam_sig.png