As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[TRIALS FUSION] MAN! MACHINE! THE FUUUTURE....

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Yup. This is a game I will be purchasing.

Along with Fez.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Alright, I removed a few friends (this limit is dumb.)

Add me again: SkyTurnsRed.

• DJ Cam CamDJ Cam Cam Registered User regular
    CamCamJelly
    Add me if you want someone that you can always have your time beat

• AllforceAllforce Registered User regular
    Oh ma, the Inception-themed level is brilliant (Mind Bender on Collateral Damage). I hurt my brain the first time I played it, I almost felt seasick.

Also I love how elaborate some of the finish-line "kill-your-rider" scenes are.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Allforce wrote: »
    Oh ma, the Inception-themed level is brilliant (Mind Bender on Collateral Damage). I hurt my brain the first time I played it, I almost felt seasick.

I got the "crash and break all your bones" cheevo when I crossed the finish line on Roller Coaster. I like when your rider is just laying there, random things falling... then WHAM! Piano.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »

I got the "crash and break all your bones" cheevo when I crossed the finish line on Roller Coaster. I like when your rider is just laying there, random things falling... then WHAM! Piano.

I got that achievement randomly on my first crash. I was a little short on my landing went bike first into the front of the ramp. Surprised I got it that easily

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to actually race (with a few obstacles), friend me on 360 (redfield85). I can't stand getting this game and playing with friends on a hard level to just sit there in frustration. I want to actually play the game and have fun.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    I really wish this was on Steam or something.

• Kafka87Kafka87 Registered User regular
    The hills level where at the end you fly into the moon and explode actually made me laugh out loud. Fantastic.

I'm loving this game so much. I didn't think they could improve upon the first, but they have.

steam_sig.png
  • FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Playing right now:

Anyone up for a lobby or something? XBL GT is FuriousJodo

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'm hopping on for some multiplayer now. Add me if you want in.

MyNameIsWalrus on
    I am so terribad at the hard tracks...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    I totally skipped over the option to invite people into a party for matchmaking. Next time we play I'll try that instead of private games.

Indeed - I'm still on if anyone wants to play, I'm just doing Quick Match atm.

• Miso RoneryMiso Ronery Registered User regular
    It is criminal that this isn't on the first page considering the quality of the game. No one can pull themselves away long enough to post!

Just sent friend requests to all who have posted their tags. Any new people who come in, send BhindYu a request. I hear he has plenty of room on his friends list. Especially if you think you are terribad.

steam_sig.png
  • SambaSamba Registered User regular
    just bought this

add me and lets race ill fight your ghost promise - werebud

15:15.276 and 192 faults on The Wreck. Jesus christ my hand....

First run on Gigatrack...

15 minutes in, I accidentally hit the back button instead of B. I do not typically have rage problems, but I came very close to throwing my controller through a sliding glass door. I wasn't having a great run or anything. It was more a matter of bronzing the motherfucker.

Learn from my mistakes.

steam_sig.png
    Gigatrack is an odd duck

Cuz its awesome, but at the same time, it can choke on a pile of dicks.

edited April 2012
    I fucking beat it. 275 faults on Inferno III, I told myself at about the 75th try on this insane set of triple jumps that if I got to 200 faults I would just quit and try tomorrow.

I hit it on try 196. Finished it out from there.

I have no idea how guys do these Extreme tracks with 0 faults in like 30 seconds. Watching replays makes me want to quit the game forever.

Allforce on
  • mastriusmastrius Registered User regular
    First run on Gigatrack...

15 minutes in, I accidentally hit the back button instead of B. I do not typically have rage problems, but I came very close to throwing my controller through a sliding glass door. I wasn't having a great run or anything. It was more a matter of bronzing the motherfucker.

Learn from my mistakes.

I've done this many times on the final level of Trial HD. Three times total at the very end of the level. Sweat slipped me off the stick onto the back button. I've never beat it yet due to that happening. The extreme fury I felt. Awful.

"You're like a kitten! A kitten who doesn't speak Japanese." ~ Juliet Starling
  • NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    I love this game.

Fuck this game.

:winky:
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Oh man Gigatrack. I was doing pretty well until I hit that 3 or 4 stage climb right before the second downhill part. That wrecked me. Spent about 25 faults and like 6 minutes getting through that one part.....

quovadis13 on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    oh holy FUCK this game is so awesome

it's like, 50x as good as the first one

topped the leaderboards on a few, but i was pulling my hair out getting gold on some of them.

Local H Jay on
  • musanmanmusanman Registered User regular
    Gigatrack is an odd duck

Cuz its awesome, but at the same time, it can choke on a pile of dicks.

There are 3 maps I have gotten pissed off at and just wanted to not have to play anymore.

Mindbender (I think that's what it called, it made me nauseous), the Limbo one, and gigatrack. I'm not sure why the Limbo one is so obnoxious to me, I think it's the tiny bumps that keep me from having a nice smooth run.

sic2sig.jpg
    edited April 2012
    The Super Meat Boy track is incredibly faithful to the source material. Every bit as frustrating as SMB... Then I look up the dude at the top of the leaderboard and watch his replay. lolwut?

I liked Mindbender, it takes some getting used to though. I think I did the first two hard tracks last night. Posted some embarrassing 2-3 min times and 35+ faults. Super Pro!

Edit: Also, the last track in the hard set sounds like its Portal themed. Please tell me there's a Portal themed track.

Skull2185 on
  • WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    Yeah this is leaps better than Trials HD, and thats saying something. The new environments and turning tracks are a breath of fresh air, props to them for all that work.

I have yet to try the hard tracks, but i cant wait. Which is funny because i know ragequitting is imminent... But hopefully i learned some patience from Meat Boy. I keep saying my goal is gold on all the easy tracks, but its so hard not to try to beat the ghosts too. Allfoooorce! :D

Witchsight.png
  • Kafka87Kafka87 Registered User regular
    Witchsight wrote: »
    Yeah this is leaps better than Trials HD, and thats saying something. The new environments and turning tracks are a breath of fresh air, props to them for all that work.

I have yet to try the hard tracks, but i cant wait. Which is funny because i know ragequitting is imminent... But hopefully i learned some patience from Meat Boy. I keep saying my goal is gold on all the easy tracks, but its so hard not to try to beat the ghosts too. Allfoooorce! :D

I know that feeling. I'm not so good at the early ones because i just want to go full throttle all the way. The few guys that have added me are better than me at them and it makes me stupidly competitive.
    The hard ones though are fantastic. Loving them. Currently trying to silver, then work up to gold. It's gonna be painful, but it's worth it.
    Nearly had a great silver run of Gigatrack, but had a breakdown on like the 2nd last section. Ruined my life.

steam_sig.png

Edit: Also, the last track in the hard set sounds like its Portal themed. Please tell me there's a Portal themed track.

It is a Portal themed track. Sadly no portals (that I could find, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hidden though)

• SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I'll be starting tonight! Expect some low scores.

• MusiquaMusiqua Registered User regular
    Feel free to add me, Musiqua is the tag. I'm also adding the tags in the thread so far.

I finished Extreme in HD, and I'll do my best to do the same in Evo.

It is a Portal themed track. Sadly no portals (that I could find, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hidden though)

Dang, I was getting ready to ffffffffffflllling myself...

Ah well, at least its Portal themed anyways.

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I got this. God help me, I bought it.

Time for frustration.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    "OMG I'mma crash! Lol jk"

sHk1Y.gif

This map wrecked me last night in multiplayer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VryvCvuOtko

Though I was the only one to finish, it took 300 resets...

• mugginnsmugginns Jawsome Fresh CoastRegistered User regular
    Can't wait to try this game this weekend. I loved Trials HD and had some decent scores.

E26cO.jpg
    I'm currently making as much forward progress as possible, i.e. bronzing and moving on. Seeing the times/faults of the people I've befriended from this thread makes this process both painful and embarrassing.

Oh look, Allforce finished another track with zero faults in the time it took me to clear the first incline! I can't wait to post this 50 fault 5 minute run!

I hate you all.
    I love you guys :)

steam_sig.png
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    Love racing against my phantom friends. if anyone wants to add me: Canadianllama

PSN: Canadian_llama
  • TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    I just bought it and put the first license test in, and was pleasantly introduced to a dozen dots of PA people. Totally worth it!

GT is "Turkey Fried". Gonna add some more people later.

• DversedDversed Registered User regular
    Can I see other PAer times if I have a silver account?