As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camera Dump

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sorry bucketman.

That was at a breeders and my sister was choosing kitties.

She chose those two and was told she could come back in a week or two.

Then....

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    keith

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    are you glad that people are no longer saying 'send keith a message' all of the time, ever

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Squall wrote: »
    now everyone post they doggie

NBoXg.jpg

:D

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    in5Yvl.jpg
    This is the first image on my camera. It's sentimental.
    This is the last mai-tai I drank after living in Hawaii for over a year. I was at the beach bar at the Hilton, reading Siddhartha, watching tourists and trying to hold on to that one last day in the tropics. We flew back to Washington D.C. the next morning. Mrs. Munk and I fiercely miss the island from time to time.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I want that drink.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    U72yg.jpg

This is a picture of the bartenders in a tiny, shitty pub in Dusseldorf. We went there because the cocktail bar we intended to get into was so full you couldn't get near the counter, and I had to catch a train in half an hour, so instead we ducked over this street to this strange place full of old men and drag queens (and one very old drag queen), and i drank what may well have been the worst glass of wine I have ever tasted. And believe me, I've drunk some shit. After a few sips I dropped some gummy bears in to see if that improved matters (it kind of did).

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    The last photo on my camera is of my friends at a wedding, they are all making the "west side" symbol with their hands

I don't want to post their faces on the internet but rest assured I have very cool friends

• sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    this was at the grocery store yesterday

G5QAc.jpg

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    on my way home from an exam
    34733_222759767830567_100002896371665_342798_1746175976_n.jpg

ONE THING WE CAN
    ALL AGREE ON

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I've seen like 30 of those fucking posters around here

I don't even know what they're doing in Toronto

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    They're popping up all around here too.

Ripped one down while jogging through the park yesterday, some idiot had taped one all over a tree. @HyperBallad and I also ripped down a few more nearby her house.

So

Stupid

I thought this entire thing imploded after the founder guy went on his naked rampage.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    viz?q=kony&date=2012&geo=all&graph=weekly_img&sort=0&sa=N

Looks like interest is creeping up again

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Yeah the video pointed to a specific day for "action" which was like 3 or 4 days ago I guess?

nobody really gives a shit anymore

Nope! They had an event called "Cover the Night" recently where they handed out posters, bumper stickers, and whatnot to plaster over everything. Some people even tagged historical monuments with KONY 2012. But don't worry, it was all worth it to have pictures of these idiots putting up this garbage everywhere on tumblr and instagram!

Oh and it was totally worth it to get a sick medal wristband that really shows how much I care abohuuuuuuurrrghflooooooooorrrrrgh

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Man, those wristbands are a blessing. I instantly know who to tune out.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Rolo wrote: »
    I thought this entire thing imploded after the founder guy went on his naked rampage.
    1: Yes, Jason Russel was hospitalized for and EMOTIONAL breakdown, no drugs, no alcohol. And plus, if you stopped supporting invisible children ot Kony 2012 after that than i dont beleive you cared at all, yeah… what he did was fucked up, but did it change anything the video said? nope. The whole message was Arrest Kony, get involved and stop at nothing. And now this happened and you left. 2: Yeah, there is oil in Uganda, whoopdie fuckin doo, But guess what, The whole Kony 2012 thing started before we found that out, this has been Jason Russel, Ben Keesley, And i think Jedidaih Jenkins life work, they dont give a shit about the oil. 3:The money thing, Yeah its also true that not all, or what seems to be alot went to finding Kony, but finding him isnt the most important thing right no, getting him famous(done) and getting congress involved is. And the percentage of money going into it wasnt very small, think about all the money donated, and obtained from purchases there were, That mustve been alot.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    @spono I scrolled down the image pretty slow.

When I got to it it was like a surprise!

So this was my latest capture from Draw Something

IMG_0469.png

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    That's pretty cool.

• 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    251438_10150252778734983_514019982_7531221_1539364_n.jpg

I turned my house into a monster.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I went to Monticello with some friends maybe a month ago, pictures came out okay for a phone camera
    qIouE.jpg?1

eQrFX.jpg?1

BKG6y.jpg?1

50ZBV.jpg?1

D8pXX.jpg?1

UjNbB.jpg?1

Jw7aq.jpg?1

hRJms.jpg?1

W3CPu.jpg?1

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    It's a thread for photos

Why do people keep spoilering photos

I do it because it makes the page easier for me to scroll through

2x39jD4.jpg
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    1: Yes, Jason Russel was hospitalized for and EMOTIONAL breakdown, no drugs, no alcohol. And plus, if you stopped supporting invisible children ot Kony 2012 after that than i dont beleive you cared at all, yeah… what he did was fucked up, but did it change anything the video said? nope. The whole message was Arrest Kony, get involved and stop at nothing. And now this happened and you left. 2: Yeah, there is oil in Uganda, whoopdie fuckin doo, But guess what, The whole Kony 2012 thing started before we found that out, this has been Jason Russel, Ben Keesley, And i think Jedidaih Jenkins life work, they dont give a shit about the oil. 3:The money thing, Yeah its also true that not all, or what seems to be alot went to finding Kony, but finding him isnt the most important thing right no, getting him famous(done) and getting congress involved is. And the percentage of money going into it wasnt very small, think about all the money donated, and obtained from purchases there were, That mustve been alot.

pn6KA.gif

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    It's a thread for photos

when i posted mine it slowed down my computer a lot for some reason so instead of going through the resizing process i just spoilered them

EzUAYcn.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It's a thread for photos

To be fair, Kwoaru's are just rife with nudity.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    This is the last thing you see when you leave my office (because it's stuck to the door.)

temporary-4.jpg

It's a thread for photos

To be fair, Kwoaru's are just rife with nudity.

All of the nudity is tasteful and artistic, you philistine

2x39jD4.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    PHN7m.jpg

my aunt and uncle bought their house and it came with this sweet tree bike

EzUAYcn.png
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular

you have done a good deed this day

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    that's clearly a bike tree

it grows wild bikes

dummy

Javen wrote: »
    that's clearly a bike tree

it grows wild bikes

dummy
    wow look who doesn't know shit about plants

bikes grown from bike trees come from their branches while this is a TREE BIKE where the tree has obviously grown out of and around the bike

EzUAYcn.png
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »

you have done a good deed this day

Not once have we been broken into.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Parked right next to this recently

63c423628d5511e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Looked amazing... smelled like gasoline and tobacco.

if you rehost with imgur (and you should!)

you can add an "l" (lowercase L) into any url and that will resize it for you on the fly

http://i.imgur.com/sqIRS.jpg

sqIRS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sqIRSl.jpg.jpg

sqIRSl.jpg

"l" gives you large, "m" does medium, "s" does small

that is a picture of mein nephew from our easter trip to Jamaica

whoa thanks for the imgur tip rolo

EzUAYcn.png