As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

League of Legends: This is apparently the NOT buggy version of the patch.

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    They really need an AstroNautilus. That is all.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    That's it, I'm done. I can't take this shit anymore. Team feeds Kat 9 kills in 10min, they proceed to wipe the floor with us, take every lane. Do we surrender?

No.

We keep throwing ourselves into them one at a time, and insulting them in /all while they insult us back and refuse to cap our inhibs, instead focusing on racking up kills. For 30 more min.

I hate these people. I loathe them. Every one of these prepubescent dickless little fucktards needs to be locked in a container ship and launched into the sun, and I refuse to play one more game with them.

Fuck this game. Someone call me when it gets a single player mode.

Wow. Somebody can't take ebb and flow.
    I'd hate to see how you rage when you win!
    We all stress how much more fun it is to premade with PA peeps. If you're going to rage at a game, go back to my childhood and try Treasure Island Dizzy on stupid Atari. :\

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    1) The fact that bottom is a duo lane makes it easier to get out of hand, you get more gold by farming the lane due to assists and gold is what your carry cares about more than levels.

2) It is also very unlikely that top will outlevel bottom by 4 levels even if they go on a rampage.

3) Buy wards and place them at entrances to your sides jungle. Your support only roams once your first turret is down.

4) if you have the choice between saving bottom and saving top you save bottom because a fed carry ends the game. A fed top does not.
    zzzz screenshots
    201203052126Win.jpg

outleveled bottom, ended game, etc

I can prove things too!

Support roaming is the only way to get your carry up on levels. It's countering your absurd assertion that you'd rather have a carry 4 levels up than a top. No shit, it's not a scenario.

You help top because it's one of the easiest lanes to start deathlooping off a single successful gank. Top and mid are also the easier lanes to take the tower with after a gank, freeing that guy to start roaming and helping the rest of your team as necessary. Bot lane has the support there to keep their carry vaguely safe and let him farm under turret even when down a kill or two. No, you don't go there while dragon is about to be contested, don't be silly. They shouldn't be doing 4v anything on bot, as that predicates your mid is letting their mid roam. In that scenario, every lane is failing, surrender at 20.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Some day Astronaut Teemo will be on sale. Some day.

• Options
    TorgaironTorgairon Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    That's it, I'm done. I can't take this shit anymore. Team feeds Kat 9 kills in 10min, they proceed to wipe the floor with us, take every lane. Do we surrender?

No.

We keep throwing ourselves into them one at a time, and insulting them in /all while they insult us back and refuse to cap our inhibs, instead focusing on racking up kills. For 30 more min.

I hate these people. I loathe them. Every one of these prepubescent dickless little fucktards needs to be locked in a container ship and launched into the sun, and I refuse to play one more game with them.

Wow. Somebody can't take ebb and flow.
    I'd hate to see how you rage when you win!
    We all stress how much more fun it is to premade with PA peeps. If you're going to rage at a game, go back to my childhood and try Treasure Island Dizzy on stupid Atari. :\

please don't do this, almost everybody rages at this game's miserable community once in a while and there's no reason to guilt-trip the man over having what I would label a reasonable, if vehement, response to having his time needlessly wasted.

houn, real talk, I'd have just left at the 30 minute mark. if you aren't a chronic leaver, it isn't going to hurt you to do it once and it's way better than going through the ninth circle for that long.

Torgairon on
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Regarding the terrible game houn had; at that point, have everyone just buy ghostblade ad and attack speed. Enter the yi zone and 5 man backdoor. Even if it's only two or three man they'll be forced to end it or else your team will chew them up slowly. Just avoid fights and hit isolated towers. It becomes a completely different game then. And itll piss the enemies off to no end

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Love this game!
    jeriphine: now i can rammus jungle too
    ZachGalifianakis: going afk
    ZachGalifianakis: you banned blitz
    ZachGalifianakis: he is my top most played char
    jeriphine: now he speaks
    ZachGalifianakis: really good with him
    jeriphine: why dont u talk beforehand
    jeriphine: why dont u talk beforehand
    jeriphine: tell us that
    ZachGalifianakis: afk
    ZachGalifianakis: not playing with retards
    jeriphine: just dodge if u cant play someone ekse
    jeriphine: else*
    Whitfir: wish they recorded pre game chat
    jeriphine: u realize 9 ppl will report u right
    jeriphine: love ppl that play ranked and only know

Luckily someone dodged

• Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Man, I really don't like playing with drunk people.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Sometimes taking a break from this game does a person good.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Varega wrote: »
    Man, I really don't like playing with drunk people.

That's my favorite way to play :(

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Now that is a splash screen!

DAMN

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Rediscovering Twisted Treeline. Having a lot of fun with it. That jungle is scary as hell, holy shit. The good news is that Riven fucking owns there too.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »

No.

mute everyone

play loud music

ward your lane

pretend the game has really swingy ai

also there are custom games you can fill with nine bots

Do I ever get the power to set Custom Game bots to Intermediate, or are semi-derp bots really reserved for Co-op vs. AI?

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Ok, slept on it, still hated that game. I really can't stand the assholes I find in solo queue, but I never seem to be able to play when there are any PA people around; chat usually has people playing or idling, but no one ever talks late night PST.

I do know the difference between "ebb and flow" and "curbstomped".

I'll admit, I didn't really add anything to my team. Jungle Skarner, and I have no fucking clue how you're supposed to gank, considering how slow Skarner is. He runs slower than people he's slowed. Seriously, no clue. Between that and them warding good, no ganks were made.

Ugh, must stop thinking about it, making me mad all over again.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    I'll admit, I didn't really add anything to my team. Jungle Skarner, and I have no fucking clue how you're supposed to gank, considering how slow Skarner is. He runs slower than people he's slowed. Seriously, no clue. Between that and them warding good, no ganks were made.
    Okay, couple of things here.

Skarner, at 320 base move, is one of the faster characters out there. (The fastest are Pantheon and Master Yi with 330 base speed). It's possible that they had Boots 2 while you didn't have any. Consider some move-speed quints anyhow, if you feel he's a bit slow.

Your shield also buffs your movespeed and attack speed, but only while it's active. It's good for a quick burst of speed. If you're ganking mid and have full health, you MIGHT want to save the shield for after they've dumped their burst on you, if you're tanky enough. That way you'll have the movespeed and attackspeed while they've got powers on cooldown.

Gank approaching is tricky. Ask the lanes you're coming to gank if the opponents have warded, though I don't suppose they'll have made a note of that to be honest. It does happen as players get better, though.

If you're ganking bot, and you're blueside, and they're pushed to your tower, and you KNOW the river is warded, you can gank effectively from the tribush on your side of the river. Pop your shield, Q as you're running in, then Q when on top of them. Flash->Ult->Towerscuttle also works really well.

Only gank WHEN YOUR TEAMMATES ARE READY FOR IT. Look at their HP/Mana reserves, make sure you ping the target, and get a reply, stuff like that.

Consider Oracles if you can afford it. If you see a ward, kill it, make as if you're running back into the jungle, then doubleback and try a gank. People fall for that.

Buildwise, try... Regrowth into Philo, Boots, Ruby into Heart of Gold. This way you'll have health, HP regen and mana regen, which are all important. Philostone builds into Shurelia's, which is great for a burst of speed for initiation/retreat, HoG builds into Randuin's which is EXCELLENT, or Locket if someone else is getting Rand's. Then go triforce+tank items based on their team makeup. Force of Nature is good for more HP regen/movespeed, Banshee's for stopping them from stopping you surpressing, as well as yet more health and mana. Skarner is a pretty cool guy, he builds tank and isn't afraid of anything.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    1) The fact that bottom is a duo lane makes it easier to get out of hand, you get more gold by farming the lane due to assists and gold is what your carry cares about more than levels.

2) It is also very unlikely that top will outlevel bottom by 4 levels even if they go on a rampage.

3) Buy wards and place them at entrances to your sides jungle. Your support only roams once your first turret is down.

4) if you have the choice between saving bottom and saving top you save bottom because a fed carry ends the game. A fed top does not.
    zzzz screenshots
    201203052126Win.jpg

I can prove things too!

Support roaming is the only way to get your carry up on levels. It's countering your absurd assertion that you'd rather have a carry 4 levels up than a top. No shit, it's not a scenario.

You help top because it's one of the easiest lanes to start deathlooping off a single successful gank. Top and mid are also the easier lanes to take the tower with after a gank, freeing that guy to start roaming and helping the rest of your team as necessary. Bot lane has the support there to keep their carry vaguely safe and let him farm under turret even when down a kill or two. No, you don't go there while dragon is about to be contested, don't be silly. They shouldn't be doing 4v anything on bot, as that predicates your mid is letting their mid roam. In that scenario, every lane is failing, surrender at 20.

As the one who first said to salvage bot over top, I'll add something.

First of all, it depends on who's in the top lane and in risk of snowballing. Letting a Trynd or Fiora get an advantage I think we can all agree is a bad thing. When I said save, I did not mean to try and salvage a mangled wreck. I would rather save bot than top if they are both slightly losing. Not getting stomped into the ground, but say, maybe being a kill behind or a little behind in cs. Things are still at the point where a gank can swing the lane, while the lane that doesn't get that gank probably will keep losing, it's not the kind of loss where the enemy laner will snowball out of control. I'm also assuming teams that have a minor inkling about keeping ranged carries alive, of course.

If a lane is losing really hard, you have to asses: Will helping the lane stop the snowball or will you feed the snowball? Sometimes it's worth starting a snowball on your own in another lane and hope it gets big enough to stop the other one. For example, two of the games I watched in the PAinhouse last week had Trus top. In one of those he was Olaf and was getting completely out of control. However, the enemy team had a Cait who was equally out of control (can't remember player names, sorry >.<). Unless my memory is completely on the fritz, the team with the fed Cait won that game.

• Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    Okay, couple of things here.

Skarner, at 320 base move, is one of the faster characters out there. (The fastest are Pantheon and Master Yi with 330 base speed). It's possible that they had Boots 2 while you didn't have any. Consider some move-speed quints anyhow, if you feel he's a bit slow.

Your shield also buffs your movespeed and attack speed, but only while it's active. It's good for a quick burst of speed. If you're ganking mid and have full health, you MIGHT want to save the shield for after they've dumped their burst on you, if you're tanky enough. That way you'll have the movespeed and attackspeed while they've got powers on cooldown.

Gank approaching is tricky. Ask the lanes you're coming to gank if the opponents have warded, though I don't suppose they'll have made a note of that to be honest. It does happen as players get better, though.

If you're ganking bot, and you're blueside, and they're pushed to your tower, and you KNOW the river is warded, you can gank effectively from the tribush on your side of the river. Pop your shield, Q as you're running in, then Q when on top of them. Flash->Ult->Towerscuttle also works really well.

Only gank WHEN YOUR TEAMMATES ARE READY FOR IT. Look at their HP/Mana reserves, make sure you ping the target, and get a reply, stuff like that.

Consider Oracles if you can afford it. If you see a ward, kill it, make as if you're running back into the jungle, then doubleback and try a gank. People fall for that.

Buildwise, try... Regrowth into Philo, Boots, Ruby into Heart of Gold. This way you'll have health, HP regen and mana regen, which are all important. Philostone builds into Shurelia's, which is great for a burst of speed for initiation/retreat, HoG builds into Randuin's which is EXCELLENT, or Locket if someone else is getting Rand's. Then go triforce+tank items based on their team makeup. Force of Nature is good for more HP regen/movespeed, Banshee's for stopping them from stopping you surpressing, as well as yet more health and mana. Skarner is a pretty cool guy, he builds tank and isn't afraid of anything.

To add to this excellent advice, an underutilized gank when your lane is moderately pushed up is coming from your lane into the side brush. They won't see you and people get really confident having warded the river or tribush. The distance you have to close to your opponents is really low which is nice for Skarner.

Another trick to have up your sleeve as Skarner (especially pre 6) is to Q the minions on your way in to the gank. This will stack up a charge so your NEXT Q (hopefully on top of the enemy you're trying to gank) will apply the snare. You kind of have to judge if your Q will be up in time again, and that you'll be able to use it before the buff runs out on the Q, but it can make early level ganks really strong.

Also, I'd like to add, don't be one of those fucking people who build mobi boots or boots 3. Pop W, run in there and R them to DEATH.

• Options
    ZeroZedZeroZeroZedZero Registered User regular
    Posting this on the LoL forums as well, so God help the trolls I'm about to recieve. -sighs- here goes.... now streaming Duo-queue ranked. http://www.own3d.tv/live/246159

steam_sig.png
    Come watch me on my stream : http://www.own3d.tv/ZeroZedZero
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    why

why would you do that triple-zee

why

(Also, cheers, Hat!)

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Stonewall has updated his jungle tier list, and it's interesting to see where "being good at the jungle" and "being useful in the game" intersect.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Stonewall has updated his jungle tier list, and it's interesting to see where "being good at the jungle" and "being useful in the game" intersect.

Actually I find stonewalls list to be much more accurate on both fronts than Elementz list in my experience.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options

Actually I find stonewalls list to be much more accurate on both fronts than Elementz list in my experience.

One blatant example of where the Elementz list is more practical is Xin Zhao. Xin is a great clearer and ganker but he doesn't add shit to a team later on. This is reflected in the lists. Jax seems pretty inexplicably low in the Stonewall list, Jax clears fine, never goes below 80% health with vamp scepter start, ganks strongly, is capable of carrying super fucking hard.

Other minor discrepancies, but those are some big ones that popped out.

• Options
    edited April 2012

One blatant example of where the Elementz list is more practical is Xin Zhao. Xin is a great clearer and ganker but he doesn't add shit to a team later on. This is reflected in the lists. Jax seems pretty inexplicably low in the Stonewall list, Jax clears fine, never goes below 80% health with vamp scepter start, ganks strongly, is capable of carrying super fucking hard.

Other minor discrepancies, but those are some big ones that popped out.

I think that's why Xin is in Tier 2, he has a couple good jungling feature and one really bad one. Similarly to Shen, Great Ganks, great utility later, but obnoxiously slow.

That's why I find Stonewall's list more useful because it weighs various aspects of jungling against eachother so you can pick something to complement your team better. Element's list is just a list with no real useful information other than what order he prefers them in. Hell Stonewall even includes that awesome chart with a breakdown of rankings based on various aspects of the champ regarding jungling.

Essentially Stonewall has information, Elementz has "Hai Gaiz here some champs I like"

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    Sometimes I wish this game wasn't free.
    I've had my fill of draft games where people call out their roles even though they're on the bottom of the pick. It's so rude. After telling the players that what they are doing is rude I get remarks like "it's teamwork." No, that's not teamwork. That's you wanting a specific role because you think you're the best at that role. Teamwork is seeing what the team needs and picking accordingly.
    I wish you had to pay to play this game. I think it would cut back on the amount of dbags. Also, it'd make getting banned more of a threat.

In other news I played jungle Jarvan and had a great time! Would jungle again. A++++++

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    yeah elementz doesn't even list karthus for jungling

• Options
    CrovaxanCrovaxan Registered User regular
    man being a carry and being the ONLY one on your team to buy wards sucks. Clutch ward at baron leading to ace and gg makes it all worth it

1850973-1.png
    Crovax.436 Steam: Crovaxan
  • Options
    TheBenjomonsterTheBenjomonster Registered User regular
    I'm with Zombot. It is my take on this game that you never, ever call roles in ranked. You play the role your team needs when it's your pick.

I don't care if you're some meta sheep hot-shit carry on a 12 game win streak. If you don't have at the very least one champion/rune page to fill every role on SR, then do the community a favor and get the fuck out of ranked.

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Just play vs. bots, stress GONE.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    It's possible your team wants you to jungle and you're shit at it. It can happen. I mean, I guess it's expected that you own all champs, are awesome at all roles and got the Swiss Knife Genius award from the LoL community when the game was still in beta before entering ranked, but it's hardly the norm.

• Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    Sometimes good can come from people calling out roles. I picked jungle first and then the fourth picked jungle and refused to change. So we double jungled. Probably the most fun I've had in a while.

• Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    I'm with Zombot. It is my take on this game that you never, ever call roles in ranked. You play the role your team needs when it's your pick.

I don't care if you're some meta sheep hot-shit carry on a 12 game win streak. If you don't have at the very least one champion/rune page to fill every role on SR, then do the community a favor and get the fuck out of ranked.
    There is a middle ground here where you can request a role or mention which you are good at and then not throw a shit fit if you don't get it.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »

zzzz screenshots
    201203052126Win.jpg

I can prove things too!

As the one who first said to salvage bot over top, I'll add something.

First of all, it depends on who's in the top lane and in risk of snowballing. Letting a Trynd or Fiora get an advantage I think we can all agree is a bad thing. When I said save, I did not mean to try and salvage a mangled wreck. I would rather save bot than top if they are both slightly losing. Not getting stomped into the ground, but say, maybe being a kill behind or a little behind in cs. Things are still at the point where a gank can swing the lane, while the lane that doesn't get that gank probably will keep losing, it's not the kind of loss where the enemy laner will snowball out of control. I'm also assuming teams that have a minor inkling about keeping ranged carries alive, of course.

If a lane is losing really hard, you have to asses: Will helping the lane stop the snowball or will you feed the snowball? Sometimes it's worth starting a snowball on your own in another lane and hope it gets big enough to stop the other one. For example, two of the games I watched in the PAinhouse last week had Trus top. In one of those he was Olaf and was getting completely out of control. However, the enemy team had a Cait who was equally out of control (can't remember player names, sorry >.<). Unless my memory is completely on the fritz, the team with the fed Cait won that game.
    No, absolutely, take it on a game by game basis. You know, if you're running a poke/kite comp and have no effective diving, you absolutely cannot afford to let the enemy carry get fed.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    You know I just had a thought. What about an option before you queue solo or duo where you check off which roles you play? Then matchmaking takes that into account and tries to put you on a team with people who prefer other roles? I mean obviously certain roles would have longer queue times and you could always opt to just queue without designating one, but I think it is an interesting idea.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    Neaden wrote: »

There is a middle ground here where you can request a role or mention which you are good at and then not throw a shit fit if you don't get it.

Exactly. I'm last pick in normal draft about 90% of the time as a solo queuer, so I'll say something along the lines of "I'd like to mid or jungle if possible." People are going to have some roles they're stronger at than others. I'm willing to play off-roles if people insist on playing elsewhere, just don't freak out at me if I'm not a pro support when I flat out told you I'm not good at it beforehand.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    Zombot wrote: »
    Sometimes good can come from people calling out roles. I picked jungle first and then the fourth picked jungle and refused to change. So we double jungled. Probably the most fun I've had in a while.

As to the whole teamwork thing, I think calling specific roles is ridiculous (AND CHARACTERS!! WTF! ITS DRAFT) when you are last pick. However, on the flip side, I think people who are first pick should definitely discuss who is best with what and where people would like to play instead of just being, I'm first pick, Insta lock Nassus top. Unfortunately this will never happen with randoms.

Instead when someone doesn't get the role they want, they just blame everyone else on the team for being bad and dragging them down. When instead they should look critically at where they failed and how they can improve. Thats what I really hate about this game, people just automatically blaming everyone else. Ok so, mid gave up 2 kills in lane early and their mid eventually snowballed and we lost. But, how could you have done better mr Ad Carry? Your CS is ok, but it could be better. Your targeting in team fights was poor or you were caught out of position that got us aced and ended the game. I mean people just need to step back and realize that they too need lots of improvement.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    You know I just had a thought. What about an option before you queue solo or duo where you check off which roles you play? Then matchmaking takes that into account and tries to put you on a team with people who prefer other roles? I mean obviously certain roles would have longer queue times and you could always opt to just queue without designating one, but I think it is an interesting idea.

This is the same thing as WoW's Dungeon Finder and I'd murder innocents to have it in LoL.

It probably wouldn't work too well; does it restrict the champs you can pick based on the role you picked? What if you want to Support Yorick or something?

Still would be a lovely idea.

what if you don't want to always have a support + carry bot lane, solo bruiser top lane, ap mid, and a jungler

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular

This is the same thing as WoW's Dungeon Finder and I'd murder innocents to have it in LoL.

It probably wouldn't work too well; does it restrict the champs you can pick based on the role you picked? What if you want to Support Yorick or something?

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular

what if you don't want to always have a support + carry bot lane, solo bruiser top lane, ap mid, and a jungler

One of the many reasons it wouldn't work as well as it does in WoW. I suppose you could have a choose-your-role-and-follow-the-meta queue as well as the current system but that just fragments things unnecessarily. And I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't want the meta to be enforced by an artificial system, whatever the meta happens to be.

• Options

It wouldn't restrict champ selection, but what would happen is you would end up with teammates that all have a different role they want to play eliminating the issue of people instalocking in on one role and other people who maybe only play that role, feeling bummer out and not playing well due ot being forced into a role they don't know well.

I started a thread on the LoL forums (First time ever) to see what other thought as well. I kind of rather like the idea if I do say so myself but I think it probably needs refinement.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2055642

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    I admit, it was a bitch trying to jungle with a character I'd almost never played before, in a role I've ever only done with one character (Riven).

This discussion has been closed.