As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]!

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    <3

hello..uh

feral

whats...up?

just sayin' hi

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    damn

my school announced the names for my two math courses

one is awesome ratings on RMP

the other is terrible. and it's not even the obviously transparent 'he yelled at me for listening to music in his class' bad ratings. it's rating after rating of people criticizing his teaching method, how he does everything off the cuff and is a poor speaker and doesn't teach well and how half the kids drop his class every time and few get passing grades

man

i don't really want to 'back down' from a class and feel like a bitch, but i seriously need a good gpa for my academic ambitions

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Who even says 'bake your noodle?'

That sounds like a euphemism if I ever heard one

"why don't you come over, stud, and we'll bake your noodle"

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    399726_271529469570537_158857410837744_744199_345490081_n.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    basically this lady seem to be from a cool place and she is a cool person

i dig her a deal.

that's all the news from the DUE front.

steam_sig.png
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    399726_271529469570537_158857410837744_744199_345490081_n.jpg

Rainbow cat shit?

I just friended a My Little Pony fan with pink hair and hells of tattoos on Facebook because I thought she was cute.

#creeper

god now i feel like you guys think i am some sort of racist monster

steam_sig.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    damn

my school announced the names for my two math courses

one is awesome ratings on RMP

the other is terrible. and it's not even the obviously transparent 'he yelled at me for listening to music in his class' bad ratings. it's rating after rating of people criticizing his teaching method, how he does everything off the cuff and is a poor speaker and doesn't teach well and how half the kids drop his class every time and few get passing grades

man

i don't really want to 'back down' from a class and feel like a bitch, but i seriously need a good gpa for my academic ambitions

This is your education, do not fuck around I would drop that class now.

I just friended a My Little Pony fan with pink hair and hells of tattoos on Facebook because I thought she was cute.

#creeper

but we are already friends?
    I don't have pink hair or tattoos
    :{

This is the girl I showed you months ago

#creeper

TIME TRAVELING POSTS CONFUSE ME FERAL

I'M YOU

FROM THE FUTURE

hahahahahahaha

FUCK YES

• Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    There are some very good baked noodle dishes. Sometimes you may want your noodles baked.

shit i need to write a quiz for this ecology lab

"do you think these butterflies are worth saving? (hint: the word 'butterflies' contains the word 'butt')"

I'm savin' dis.
    ymo1o.jpg

I'm savin' dis.
    ymo1o.jpg

and that is when i put down this fine bottle of wine and pick up the iPad for some comic time

goodnight chatterdoodlers

steam_sig.png
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

#creeper

This is a fixable problem.

http://www.amazon.com/Manic-Panic-AMPLIFIED-Pink-Hair/dp/B001TJ5HEK

http://maps.google.com/maps?&q=tattoo

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

#creeper

This is the girl I showed you months ago

It wasn't creepy.

But now it is.

Lh96QHG.png
    It wasn't creepy.

But now it is.

oh shush you

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    It wasn't creepy.

But now it is.

oh shush you

132051571897.gif?1320644312

Lh96QHG.png
    It wasn't creepy.

But now it is.

oh shush you

132051571897.gif?1320644312

3OjiB.gif

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i hate to point out the obvious but anyone who likes my little pony is stupid, ridiculous, and also a violent pedophile

#creeper

I want one of those.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

#creeper

Goddamn Pony Cult.

stupid, ridiculous, and also a violent pedophile

Technically, no one of these qualities is a dealbreaker for me

You would date a stupid person?

Lh96QHG.png
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    stupid, ridiculous, and also a violent pedophile

Technically, no one of these qualities is a dealbreaker for me

:shock:

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.

You would date a pedophile?

i hate to point out the obvious but anyone who likes my little pony is stupid, ridiculous, and also a violent pedophile

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Incenjucar wrote: »

#creeper

Goddamn Pony Cult.
    so-called colt cult cultists must be caught and culled

wandering on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNJuT0EUJI

#missedthejoke

Lh96QHG.png
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

#missedthejoke

#notsurewhoisjoking

#hashtag

"I am on a rampage, here."

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    dat pony is fiiiiine

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I'm really hoping that the H&A thread about Captain America and moustaches gets a follow up about him having to deal with his girlfriend leaving him. Not out of spite, but it just seems like it's begging for a follow up.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
This discussion has been closed.