As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I love cats. I love every kind of cat.

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'm pretty sure otters would disagree with humans on what does and doesn't taste good. This is an animal that craps adorably for crying out loud.

Magic Pink wrote: »
    @Magic Pink Your kitten is soooo cute.

Not my kitten. I just make with the linky.

Gotcha. I misread the title as your text.

JoeUser wrote: »
    tumblrm2z99vhqr61qzou5k.jpg

My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?

Crimsondude on
  • JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

That is an otter with very expensive taste :P

I think you mean crap taste. I've heard koi are disgusting to eat.

I think you mean carp taste.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular

Not to be a party pooper, but what's the point of this? To see if they could get along or was there another reason they decided to keep a cheetah and a dog together?

• Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »

Great, now I can't stop looking at rat pics and videos.

cute-rat.jpg

• ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    09QN8.gif

minirhyder wrote: »

Not to be a party pooper, but what's the point of this? To see if they could get along or was there another reason they decided to keep a cheetah and a dog together?

This is a good question; there are a couple of reasons for this. The dog can help keep the cheetah calm so the cheetah can be used as an "ambassador" to raise awareness. Also, male cheetahs are not naturally solitary animals and will form packs called "coalitions" with other males.

Pairing a cheetah with a dog is actually fairly common if the cheetah has been abandoned or orphaned.

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    20120425_071735.jpg

From this morning

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    SammyOutsideApril2012003.jpg

I want to post a picture or gif of him humping the shit out of his blanket, but I do not want to add to the already strange world of intertrons pr0n.

Hunter on
    edited April 2012
    Hunter wrote: »
    I want to post a picture or gif of him humping the shit out of his blanket, but I do not want to add to the already strange world of intertrons pr0n.

How can you leave us hanging like that?! :evil:

minirhyder on
    I've never had my iphone ready when he takes it to the limit with his fleece blanket. Seriously, he positions it, bites the 'neck', and goes at it like he's getting paid for it.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

EtUqw.png

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    haha

BahamutZERO.gif
    One heeler is crazy, two heelers must be a whirlwind of fur, teeth, claws, and barking. The only other dog that has been able to keep up with Sammy in terms of rough housing/play fighting/going apeshit running around has been a boxer. Eventually every other breed so far has called it quits, gotten steam rolled to the point I'm afraid he'll hurt them by accident, or just flat out won't try to even do anything. I need to find someone with a pitbull, rottie, doberman, or something like that. Another heeler would be cool too.

Chimera wrote: »
    09QN8.gif

This is adorable. Strangely though it reminds me of ... I can't tell that story.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Give me more pics of animals hugging stuffed animals, stat.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    TheStig wrote: »
    Give me more pics of animals hugging stuffed animals, stat.

http://animalswithstuffedanimals.com/

tumblrm2yxbajwne1qi1xfx.jpg

tumblrm2eodyteje1qi1xfx.jpg

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    RzGMx.png

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular

This is a good question; there are a couple of reasons for this. The dog can help keep the cheetah calm so the cheetah can be used as an "ambassador" to raise awareness. Also, male cheetahs are not naturally solitary animals and will form packs called "coalitions" with other males.

Pairing a cheetah with a dog is actually fairly common if the cheetah has been abandoned or orphaned.

ooooh so there is an actual reason behind it? cool!

not getting him fixed? or did you and that's just him?

Just read about Corky, the kitten in Fargo with backwards hind legs that underwent surgery so that his hind legs now point in the right direction. This made me cry (in a good way), and now it's your turn.

http://catscradleshelter.org/corky/index_corky.html

I was directed there from this link, but the first page has a bunch of pictures of Corky pre-surgery, and ... Backwards legs. Click at your own risk.

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »

Great, now I can't stop looking at rat pics and videos.

cute-rat.jpg

i was reading some weird science magazine at work today, and there was this neat article about a guy who studied how rats play and made a list of basic emotional states common to i guess all mammals

apparently rats totally have a need to play and are awesomely social

it was all cute up until the guy was all "so i removed the upper portions of their brains..."

reposig.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i know a guy whose kitten is backwards-legged, kinda

his two back legs are twisted and deformed and unusable, but his spirit is unencumbered, dude is totally mobile

his name is "scooter"

reposig.jpg
    Just read about Corky, the kitten in Fargo with backwards hind legs that underwent surgery so that his hind legs now point in the right direction. This made me cry (in a good way), and now it's your turn.

http://catscradleshelter.org/corky/index_corky.html

I was directed there from this link, but the first page has a bunch of pictures of Corky pre-surgery, and ... Backwards legs. Click at your own risk.

Oh gosh, it's pretty heartwrenching to see him moving about on his messed up legs :(
    This is not why I come to this thread, damn it!!

edited April 2012
    Oh gosh, it's pretty heartwrenching to see him moving about on his messed up legs :(
    This is not why I come to this thread, damn it!!

BUT HE'S TOTALLY WALKING NORMAL(ISH) NOW!

Focus on the positive. He's the Bionic Cat now. That's awesome and inspiring as Hell.

Crimsondude on
  • weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    Seeing and reading about things like always break my heart and choke me up.

skettios wrote: »

ooooh so there is an actual reason behind it? cool!

not getting him fixed? or did you and that's just him?

He's not even 6 months old yet.

Also, for doing things like agility, trieball, and frisbee it's better to let them go to 1 1/2 years to 2 before getting a male neutered, just to make sure all the bone density and muscle mass is OK.

If not you can risk stress fractures from all the jumping and activity.

• RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    haha oh man not even 6 months

he must be a goddamn cannonball

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I've never had my iphone ready when he takes it to the limit with his fleece blanket. Seriously, he positions it, bites the 'neck', and goes at it like he's getting paid for it.

My cat does the same thing. Hurry and post pics of your dog doing it so we can all beat off over it send it to our mothers.

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    best friends forever

photo8.jpg

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    4409b29a8cdc11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Señor Gordo is the best

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    D'awww, that's a beautiful photo!

My dad waited a couple of years to neuter my family's dog, but then he was almost too stupid to exhibit the behaviours of a typical male - never humped, wasn't even vaguely aggressive, etc.

babies.jpg

Shara is assured that she has not been completely replaced ;)

edited April 2012
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    Señor Gordo is the best
    Aww. He doen't look fat. That's mean.

Crimsondude on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »

My dad waited a couple of years to neuter my family's dog, but then he was almost too stupid to exhibit the behaviours of a typical male - never humped, wasn't even vaguely aggressive, etc.

babies.jpg

do not be fooled

the watchword for your cats is interloper

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    awwwwwwwww

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

babies.jpg

do not be fooled

doctooor freeeeman

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

babies.jpg

do not be fooled

Indeed. That cat is staring ... And plotting ...

• Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    Pretty sure I'm adopting this cat

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17204995

edited April 2012
    That is a handsome cat.

You are a great person for taking in such a mistreated kitty.

Crimsondude on
This discussion has been closed.