As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D'aww [chat]

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Fuck yes Netflix instant just put up a bunch of Granada Sherlock Holmes episodes.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim, how is statistics going?

do you guys encrypt and decrypt messages in stats? Cause I think we're out of the stats area now.

But we're all pretty much failing. I mean, I talked to my teacher yesterday and he said I had a C/C- and I'm not sure how that's possible, but our final is on the 7th, I'll make sure to run my cheat sheet by you (he allows us a cheat sheet).

Do you have to hand-write it, or can it be printed?

You can fit a shitton of stuff (including copies of graphs and whatnot from the book) if you don't have to hand-write everything.

And no, I don't recall doing any cryptography in my classes, although I guess I can see how that would be an application of statistics (or probability, rather).

vRyue2p.png
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim, how is statistics going?

do you guys encrypt and decrypt messages in stats? Cause I think we're out of the stats area now.

But we're all pretty much failing. I mean, I talked to my teacher yesterday and he said I had a C/C- and I'm not sure how that's possible, but our final is on the 7th, I'll make sure to run my cheat sheet by you (he allows us a cheat sheet).

Do you have to hand-write it, or can it be printed?

You can fit a shitton of stuff (including copies of graphs and whatnot from the book) if you don't have to hand-write everything.

And no, I don't recall doing any cryptography in my classes, although I guess I can see how that would be an application of statistics (or probability, rather).

I can type it. I mean, my handwriting is already super tiny, but I would prefer to do typing so I can make my truth tables be nice and neat.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    hugging is weird

that and smiling

In the office today someone told a colleague he was very negative, and several other people agreed, so the colleague decided to make a conscious effort to smile at people more.

By the end of the day he had been declared the official office sex pest.

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    mim are you a handshaker

Nah, I'm a head nodder.

I mean, I shake hands in official areas, but normally no. My hands tend to be in my pocket.

haha what

when you meet someone for the first time you just say hello and nod at them?

...Mindfuck.

I kiss people I'm meeting for the first time.

I write "Nice to make your acquaintance" on the shaft of my dick and butt-fuck them politely.

sig.gif
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    mim are you a handshaker

Nah, I'm a head nodder.

I mean, I shake hands in official areas, but normally no. My hands tend to be in my pocket.

haha what

when you meet someone for the first time you just say hello and nod at them?

A deep head nod is not that uncommon as a greeting or for meeting someone.

the only time that is socially acceptable around here is if you're being introduced in a group

otherwise you ought to at least shake a hand

Mim, if I ever meet you I am hugging the shit out of you.

You have been warned.

I know karate! You have been warned :P

He's not lying. Inqui gets very cuddly. Especially when drunk. Aggressive cuddling.

I was exceptionally drunk that night. Probably the most drunk I have ever been in my life.

Wait. When did you two meet?!

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    What I love about that Calvin strip is that everything the dad is saying is consistent. It actually works.

explain the disparity between color photos and color film, or any black and white movies that have been made since the world turned to color

CAN YOU DO THAT JACOB?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    HEY

Me3 people

since I am getting this game like tonight i have a question about the engineer on multiplayer

is getting the radius enhancement for your incinerate worth it, or should I just go with more damage?

Does the increased radius actually make incinerate a sort of ranged AOE?

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Mim, if I ever meet you I am hugging the shit out of you.

You have been warned.

I know karate! You have been warned :P

He's not lying. Inqui gets very cuddly. Especially when drunk. Aggressive cuddling.

I was exceptionally drunk that night. Probably the most drunk I have ever been in my life.

Hmmm Vanilla Forums seems to have eaten my last post. Which is good. It's a post I regret making.

sig.gif
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i was once in a situation where my family was all kissing my nephew

noooope

i refused

in front of my parents

in front of his parents

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    HEY

Me3 people

since I am getting this game like tonight i have a question about the engineer on multiplayer

is getting the radius enhancement for your incinerate worth it, or should I just go with more damage?

You can build it either way.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Feral wrote: »
    HEY

Me3 people

You can build it either way.

okay but what about the second question

does it make a bigger explosion, and can it hit multiple people if i increase the radius

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Hmmm Vanilla Forums seems to have eaten my last post. Which is good. It's a post I regret making.

vanilla knows what's best for you

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    HEY

Me3 people

Ooooh, you should get/rent Dark Souls. And what's your gamertag? Mine's in my sig.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am a hugger. I give hugs freely. I understand the not hugging thing though. A couple of my friends are that way till they are very drunk.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    AoE is probably a little better on bronze since enemies are weaker. Going all-in on power damage without increasing effect radius means that a lot of the time you'll be doing overkill.

But it doesn't matter that much.

You can also have multiple characters of the same class, and it doesn't take that long to level 20 and reset, so don't worry too much about gimping your first build.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So It Goes wrote: »
    this kid stoned on cough syrup was like six or seven

i can't imagine how that kid's life turned out

Um did you report this to child protective services

This was when my gf was 12 so about 14 years ago. I was not involved. I believe she was reported though.

The mother that is. My gf was just the babysitter. Also didnt quite realize what was going on at the time.

Evil Multifarious on
    Variable wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »

vanilla knows what's best for you

Vanilla Forums is watching you.

sig.gif
    Nobody commented about the adorablez redhead I posted on the last page.

Poop.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    mim if you refuse to hug me when we meet eventually I'm going to be very sad and disappointed

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i guess vanilla ate my post but what i said was: around where i live a head nod (upon first meeting a person, anyway) is only acceptable if you're being introduced in/to a group. it's like, oh going down the line. a one on one thing is definitely a handshake at least. otherwise would be regarded as terribly rude.

mim if you refuse to hug me when we meet eventually I'm going to be very sad and disappointed

I can make it up to you by eating your cooking.

Though I fear that will kill me :P

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Have you tried wooing her with poetry? Women melt like butter when you read them good poetry.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    4232012170255drewchihuahua.gif

obF2Wuw.png
    Oh. TNC was banned. What was the post that did him in?

emnmnme wrote: »

Have you tried wooing her with poetry? Women melt like butter when you read them good poetry.

My years of studying the great Vogon masters will not be in vain!

sig.gif
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    AoE is probably a little better on bronze since enemies are weaker. Going all-in on power damage without increasing effect radius means that a lot of the time you'll be doing overkill.

You can also have multiple characters of the same class, and it doesn't take that long to level 20 and reset, so don't worry too much about gimping your first build.

Also a million respec cards :(

DoctorArch wrote: »
    HEY

Me3 people

Ooooh, you should get/rent Dark Souls. And what's your gamertag? Mine's in my sig.

mine is z1nnar! it is in my forum userpage!

Like seriously. If she does that to me I think I will feel personally insulted.

Well you've been warned. I can't change the way I feel about people touching my body :O unless they do something great for me, they're sad or I intend to bang 'em.

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Women melt like butter
    It always confused me that this was a desired effect.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    spool32 wrote: »

Also a million respec cards :(

They added a max of 3 in one of the patches. If you have 3, no more will drop.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular

yGxvf.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I'm a care worker who probably has (at least one type of) Super Germ colonizing his nasal passageways.

Don't shake hands with me.

HEY

Me3 people

Done!

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Oh. TNC was banned. What was the post that did him in?

I saw that and couldn't find it in his infraction history. He's said some awful shit, so I'm sure it was the awfulest.

HEY

Me3 people

And seriously, give Dark Souls a look. It does so many great things with game design (aside from being challenging).

Well you've been warned. I can't change the way I feel about people touching my body :O unless they do something great for me, they're sad or I intend to bang 'em.

If we ever meet, I don't care about hugs but I will feel personally insulted if you don't intend to bang me.

surreality, you always find the best silly pictures. You should become some kind of internet bounty hunter, rustling up obscure pictures of kittens wearing sombreros and such.

This discussion has been closed.