Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

D'aww [chat]

1313234363788

Posts

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    PSN: allenquid
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    i know what would cheer you up

    0wSr10c.png?1
  • _J__J_ Festive Pedant Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    It's funny when people ask me to smile. If I try to fake a smile it either looks like something is wrong with my intestines or I'm about to murder someone.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    this makes it sound like you would have snapped your kid in half after a bad night of ninja gaiden

    Of course not.

    Because Ninja Gaiden was merely hard rather than bullshit.

    PSN: allenquid
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    this makes it sound like you would have snapped your kid in half after a bad night of ninja gaiden

  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I am ashamed to report that I can vouch for Cass's claims

    they are 100% true

    I want to know

    And yet I don't

    DILEMA

    sigtk.jpg
  • _J__J_ Festive Pedant Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    It's funny when people ask me to smile. If I try to fake a smile it either looks like something is wrong with my intestines or I'm about to murder someone.

    I suggest employing this strategy:

    _J_ on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

    Probably would have been a bit more difficult to plan my day 30 mins or so before I leave. Plus, I find that when you ask people where's a good coffee shop they just point you to the nearest Starbucks or Costa or something.

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    i know what would cheer you up

    Is it gratuitous picture of puppies, kittens, and possibly even ferrets?

    PSN: allenquid
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo When life gives you lemons... ...eat your delicious lemonsRegistered User regular
    BobCesca wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

    Probably would have been a bit more difficult to plan my day 30 mins or so before I leave. Plus, I find that when you ask people where's a good coffee shop they just point you to the nearest Starbucks or Costa or something.
    I hear you can stop local street sweepers and ask them about good places to get a beer though.

    This is actually how the internet was established. A way of accessing their wisdom when you're not yet bumbling around outside in a mass of indecision.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    I'm with Mrs. Cesca on this.

    The old days sucked. I like knowing where the not shit places are nearby.

    PSN: allenquid
  • _J__J_ Festive Pedant Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

    Probably would have been a bit more difficult to plan my day 30 mins or so before I leave. Plus, I find that when you ask people where's a good coffee shop they just point you to the nearest Starbucks or Costa or something.
    I hear you can stop local street sweepers and ask them about good places to get a beer though.

    This is actually how the internet was established. A way of accessing their wisdom when you're not yet bumbling around outside in a mass of indecision.

    Interestingly, street sweepers were also the means by which pornography was shared back in the day.

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    i know what would cheer you up

    Is it gratuitous picture of puppies, kittens, and possibly even ferrets?

    I'm guessing no.
    GUYS IF YOU WANT TO SEE A VAGINA THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOG'S FACE PM ME RIGHT NOW

    EDIT: IT'S NOT MY VAGINA BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A VAGINA THAT LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY DOG

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

    Please don't be a twat, J.

  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I love the internet.

    I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

    Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

    Dodged a bullet, there.

    I was like, why is J being a dick? especially about something like this?

    but now I'm like wait I think J is being 100% serious, and I agree

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Hearthstone%20DoA.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    So cass tell me about your dagoo.

    PSN: allenquid
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    It's funny when people ask me to smile. If I try to fake a smile it either looks like something is wrong with my intestines or I'm about to murder someone.

    I suggest employing this strategy:


    Been there, done that:

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Incenjucar/HeresJackie.jpg

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    On a tangentally related subject to CISPA, the Daily Mail is having a campaign to block online porn. Under their proposal, adult sites would be blocked unless an adult "opted in" to see it.

    What does opting in entail?

    I only read the front page, and they were curiously vague about how their system works.

    you have to sign up for a registry, which the public has access to

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    So cass tell me about your dagoo.

    i can't describe it

    you have to see this woman's happy dog vagina to really understand it

    i can pm it if you want

    0wSr10c.png?1
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    On a tangentally related subject to CISPA, the Daily Mail is having a campaign to block online porn. Under their proposal, adult sites would be blocked unless an adult "opted in" to see it.

    What does opting in entail?

    I only read the front page, and they were curiously vague about how their system works.

    you have to sign up for a registry, which the public has access to

    Ah! Well that's stupid.

  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ

    I couldn't stop laughing at that picture for a good ten minutes

    My entire face hurts and my lungs are sore

    Cass is just browsing through immodest photos of ladies and I happen across the one and I'm just like

    "HOLD UP THAT WOMAN'S VAGINA LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A DOG'S FACE"

    FmyY1Op.png
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    QUID

    hi

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    So cass tell me about your dagoo.

    i can't describe it

    you have to see this woman's happy dog vagina to really understand it

    i can pm it if you want

    I mean your dagoo.

    You dagoo PMing weirdo.
    Feral wrote: »
    QUID

    hi

    This is a person who is me at times!

    PSN: allenquid
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I ate garbage food for the first time in ages (like I don't even do here and there cheating becuase it throws me off really fast) but tonight I just went for it a little bit and I forgot that I'd actually physically feel shitty afterwards. fuck.

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Hearthstone%20DoA.png
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Quid, I posted a picture of my girlfriend with your cat and nobody commented on how cute either one of them was.

    I am totally disappointed in chat right now.

    The only thing that can redeem chat is a PM of a picture of a vagina that looks like a dog's face and what are the chances of that happening anyway?

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Quid, I posted a picture of my girlfriend with your cat and nobody commented on how cute either one of them was.

    I am totally disappointed in chat right now.

    The only thing that can redeem chat is a PM of a picture of a vagina that looks like a dog's face and what are the chances of that happening anyway?

    Depends on Cass's testicles really.

    PSN: allenquid
  • EddyEddy pale Gengars I loved beside Cerulean CaveRegistered User regular
    There's nothing wrong in a bad smile. It shows that you're at least trying to be a human being

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Krillin Owned #26 is the best one yet.

    PSN: allenquid
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong in a bad smile. It shows that you're at least trying to be a human being

    The way my friends recoil in fear suggests otherwise.

    On the plus side, when I smile for real, I have the most goddamn blissful look.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I ate garbage food for the first time in ages (like I don't even do here and there cheating becuase it throws me off really fast) but tonight I just went for it a little bit and I forgot that I'd actually physically feel shitty afterwards. fuck.

    you're a traitor to fats everywhere

    *shakes fist*

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Quid, I posted a picture of my girlfriend with your cat and nobody commented on how cute either one of them was.

    I am totally disappointed in chat right now.

    The only thing that can redeem chat is a PM of a picture of a vagina that looks like a dog's face and what are the chances of that happening anyway?

    Depends on Cass's testicles really.

    I'm presuming they're more functional than Krogan testicles.

    I feel this is a safe presumption.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • _J__J_ Festive Pedant Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I ate garbage food for the first time in ages (like I don't even do here and there cheating becuase it throws me off really fast) but tonight I just went for it a little bit and I forgot that I'd actually physically feel shitty afterwards. fuck.

    Yeah.

    I'm amazed that people can eat fast food regularly and not die immediately afterwards.

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Quid, I posted a picture of my girlfriend with your cat and nobody commented on how cute either one of them was.

    I am totally disappointed in chat right now.

    The only thing that can redeem chat is a PM of a picture of a vagina that looks like a dog's face and what are the chances of that happening anyway?

    Depends on Cass's testicles really.

    I'm presuming they're more functional than Krogan testicles.

    I feel this is a safe presumption.

    Certainly Krillin's.

    PSN: allenquid
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm being serious when i say your creepy smile is 50x better than your weird serial killer glare

    Really? Is it some kind of uncanny valley thing?

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i'm being serious when i say your creepy smile is 50x better than your weird serial killer glare

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    I ate garbage food for the first time in ages (like I don't even do here and there cheating becuase it throws me off really fast) but tonight I just went for it a little bit and I forgot that I'd actually physically feel shitty afterwards. fuck.

    you're a traitor to fats everywhere

    *shakes fist*

    I almost @ you in that because I wanted to make sure I told you

    turns out it wasn't even really worth it. foods gone, I feel like shit.

    I think at this point the only thing that could cheer me up is a vagina that looks like a dog's face. and where the fuck am I gonna find something like that?

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Hearthstone%20DoA.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I am going to move two, maybe three, feet to my left and go to bed.

    Goodnight [Chat]bots.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    Cass has rekindled my belief that there is always something new and wondrous in this world.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

    Thank god for no kids.

    i know what would cheer you up

    Is it gratuitous picture of puppies, kittens, and possibly even ferrets?

    What about ferrets?

    ...

    Man now I miss my fuzzies

    sigtk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.