As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D'aww [chat]

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    wat

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2012
    kingofthehillneon_genesis_arlen_by_nyxson-d415tie.jpg

Nerdgasmic on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    I'd like to stay around my current weight, but lose body fat and put on enough muscle to do reps of 8 pullups.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    If I lost 65 lbs I'd weigh about 100lbs, which seems like it would be less than ideal.

I definitely could lose some weight around the midriff though. I keep thinking about cycling competitively, but the level of training required would probably mean turning something I do for fun into a chore.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    All this talk of food is making me hungry. I think I'll bbq it tomorrow

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    this is my commentary about Podly

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    An actually-existing proverb: 少不看水浒,老不看三国, translated: young people shouldn't read heroic epics, old people shouldn't read cynical amoral narratives.

That's kinda oceetranslated

fuck gendered marketing
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I need to lose about 1 pint of tummy fat and I'll be very happy with my overall body.

I can almost see abs without sucking in my gut (too much).

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    this is my commentary about Podly

759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I should probably lose 10 lbs, 15 at the most. Then I would be right with in the healthy body weight for my height. And probably would gain enough muscle to have it all balance out nicely.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I mean, it's directly referencing two of the four classics

Also it's not stated in the negative (I don't think anyhow)

fuck gendered marketing
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m35jvq11bP1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

warning: I don't know chinese

fuck gendered marketing
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    I love wikipedia:
    The Magic Roundabout in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England is the familiar name given to a complex road junction also known as the Moor End or Plough roundabout. The familiar name comes from the children's television programme of the same name and is also used for a similar junction in Swindon.

Despite its name, the magic roundabout is not actually magic,[citation needed]

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I love wikipedia:
    The Magic Roundabout in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England is the familiar name given to a complex road junction also known as the Moor End or Plough roundabout. The familiar name comes from the children's television programme of the same name and is also used for a similar junction in Swindon.

:D

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    I love wikipedia:

Brits have such an awesomely dry sense of humor. They are a witty people. (generalities and positive racism itt)

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    pass the beer.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    I love wikipedia:

I responded to your last PM.

(btw you are a smart and well-informed person, and even though 90% of what I type in these threads, in its totality, is dripping with sarcasm, I say that sincerely and without snark)

chat is slow today.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Feral wrote: »
    I love wikipedia:

I responded to your last PM.

(btw you are a smart and well-informed person, and even though 90% of what I type in these threads, in its totality, is dripping with sarcasm, I say that sincerely and without snark)

I read it. I was just letting it simmer for a bit before responding.

Also: thanks. That happens to be one of my favorite topics to talk about, so there's that.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    chat is slow today.

We got it out of our systems earlier.

And by that I mean furiously masturbating to each others posts, all the way to completion. Enjoying my post-coital sandwich and generic brand cola right now.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I'm uploading 3gb of pictures to dropbox to get the free space... this is going to take a while!

chat is slow today.

We got it out of our systems earlier.

And by that I mean furiously masturbating to each others posts, all the way to completion. Enjoying my post-coital sandwich and generic brand cola right now.

that sounds like the worst post coital snack.

I prefer icecream.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I mean, it's directly referencing two of the four classics

Also it's not stated in the negative (I don't think anyhow)

what other meaning would you put to it then

as proverbs go, it's pretty blunt.

aRkpc.gif
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    generic brand cola is fukken sik

CAST NO ASPERSIONS

obF2Wuw.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I'd like to stay around my current weight, but lose body fat and put on enough muscle to do reps of 8 pullups.

man, pull-ups get so much easier with each pound you lose. 5 lbs can add a rep or two, easy.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i'm gonna see if I can do 8 pullups right now just to piss off podly

edit: yep

tyrannus on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    chat is slow today.

i think everyone is out doing stuff. i'm about to go out and do stuff.

edited April 2012
    generic brand cola is fukken sik

CAST NO ASPERSIONS

The Dr. Pepper knockoffs are the best:
    EQgid.jpg

EDIT:
    Dr. Randalls. Dr. Randalls. Randalls is the name of the store itself...

Form of Monkey! on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I think I can do one pullup

Dynagrip wrote: »
    chat is slow today.

i think everyone is out doing stuff. i'm about to go out and do stuff.

I did stuff and now I and at home waiting to for later when I will do more stuff.

also drinking.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I haven't had soda in 48 hour and I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and my head is going to explode. They really need detox centers for this shit. Somebody please kill me. :(

I haven't had soda in 48 hour and I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and my head is going to explode. They really need detox centers for this shit. Somebody please kill me. :(

have some coffee?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

You could of had a non-soda caffeinated drink like tea or coffee without sweetener. Just saying.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »

You could of had a non-soda caffeinated drink like tea or coffee without sweetener. Just saying.

That no corn condition is what kills me every Passover. I can honestly do without most other things for a week, but so many foods use it as a sweetener now that you have to ingredients lawyer just about everything. It's awful.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    doc shasta haha

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I can't stand the taste of tea or coffee. Soda's about the only caffeine source I can stomach, but I've decided to cut back because I drink it in really unhealthy amounts. I'd buy some caffeine pills or something, but honestly it's not like this is heroin withdrawal. It'll be over soon enough, I'm just bitching because it hurts now and because I like bitching.
    Mazzyx wrote: »

That no corn condition is what kills me every Passover. I can honestly do without most other things for a week, but so many foods use it as a sweetener now that you have to ingredients lawyer just about everything. It's awful.

Passover requires no corn? Huh, didn't know that.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    DOCTOR STRIPES

WANT

rRwz9.gif
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.