As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D'aww [chat]

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    r6fHV.jpg

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I once lived in a house that had a hallway that stretched its entire length - not Texas amazing, but still maybe about fifteen meters or so, and about two meters wide

Briefly had hamsters as pets. Oh the chases. Piled boxes around to give them the hallway, though.

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    "Dressing gown" = bathrobe?

Yep. The thing you generally wear in the morning before showering and getting dressed.

oh

for me that thing is a pair of underwear, maybe an undershirt

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    man

fucking wit's end

the other day i spent like 4 hours straight on the kitchen floor, mopping and drying and bleaching and soaking and ripping up tiles and scrubbing and so on forever

tumbles just can't stop peeing on that floor

so i walked her like a dozen times yesterday, let her on the porch, walked her on the lawn, walked her down the street, basically walked her up to the bank of the delaware river

then i walked her at 4am

then just to be safe i sprinkled a little bleach by her usual peeing area and set my alarm for 7:30

of course, big ol' puddle of pee as soon as i wake up

might be difficult in a home with more than one person, but perhaps wall off the kitchen with some knee-high boxes?

i'm worried she will just go in the living room or dining room at that point (which are both carpeted, and would be even worse)

but it is worth a try i think so i think i'll do that tonight

more of a stretch, but if you have enough boxes and movable furniture, you could block off everything save a passage to the Designated Pee Area

the only acceptable pee area is outside. we don't have like, a doggy door type situation.

you're asking an old dog to hold her pee in? This is asking a bit much. You may as well put down a tray in the kitchen.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Yeah after a shower I generally transition from towel to clothes, unless there's a compelling reason to be naked.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hamsters are good animals. Their short life spans help.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    tim when i was in boston i went to this bar where all the women were like, alt. snake bites and wrist and finger tats, either super dark or boldly neon hair etc

and they all knew how to make classic will-would-approve cocktails o_o

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i like fake hair colors so much

they make ladies look so anime~~~

• Options
    tim when i was in boston i went to this bar where all the women were like, alt. snake bites and wrist and finger tats, either super dark or boldly neon hair etc

and they all knew how to make classic will-would-approve cocktails o_o

Aw hell yeah

• Options
    man

fucking wit's end

the other day i spent like 4 hours straight on the kitchen floor, mopping and drying and bleaching and soaking and ripping up tiles and scrubbing and so on forever

so i walked her like a dozen times yesterday, let her on the porch, walked her on the lawn, walked her down the street, basically walked her up to the bank of the delaware river

then i walked her at 4am

then just to be safe i sprinkled a little bleach by her usual peeing area and set my alarm for 7:30

might be difficult in a home with more than one person, but perhaps wall off the kitchen with some knee-high boxes?

i'm worried she will just go in the living room or dining room at that point (which are both carpeted, and would be even worse)

more of a stretch, but if you have enough boxes and movable furniture, you could block off everything save a passage to the Designated Pee Area

the only acceptable pee area is outside. we don't have like, a doggy door type situation.

you're asking an old dog to hold her pee in? This is asking a bit much. You may as well put down a tray in the kitchen.

well holding it isn't the problem. she can last for as long as she needs to basically, during the day. she gets walked regularly but if for any reason she doesn't (like when i broke my ankle last year and i could only manage to walk her sparingly) she'd just hold it, sometimes for 4-5 hours

but in the middle of the night it's like HERP DERP OWNER NOT CONSCIOUS I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LET ME PEE ON THE FLOOR

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

Consistently best forumer

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I don't like any of her piercings.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2012

aww

elendil, are you up for some ME?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

aww

elendil, are you up for some ME?
    if you get a gold crew going i'll be down

can't use my adept though, it's still too low leveled

• Options
    also just to be clear

when some friend of my uncle's son (10 years old) knocked on the door at 8:15 am i was right to be a little brusque with him right

what the fuck are kids doing these days

it's a weekend! it's not even 8:30!

shouldn't you be... watching cartoons or something!

but instead you wanna try to play with josh and probably like, smoke cigarettes behind the old insane asylum or whatever it is you kids do with your hips and your hops and your subdermal implants

• Options
    man

fucking wit's end

then i walked her at 4am

well holding it isn't the problem. she can last for as long as she needs to basically, during the day. she gets walked regularly but if for any reason she doesn't (like when i broke my ankle last year and i could only manage to walk her sparingly) she'd just hold it, sometimes for 4-5 hours

but in the middle of the night it's like HERP DERP OWNER NOT CONSCIOUS I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LET ME PEE ON THE FLOOR

yeah incontinence is like that, in a variety of old humans. Plus, she's a dog. You can't tell her "no, you can fight urge incontinence by pre-emptively peeing when you are out".

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    man

fucking wit's end

then i walked her at 4am

yeah incontinence is like that, in a variety of old humans. Plus, she's a dog. You can't tell her "no, you can fight urge incontinence by pre-emptively peeing when you are out".

i mean she's more than welcome to pee on me if that helps the issue

wait what

• Options
    Nerd what is your old location/title from... 'drunk as a lord' etc

Because in my head I kind of mashed that up with the tune (NWA?) that goes 'six in the morning, police at my door'

• Options
    wait what

huh?

dave-chappelle-150x150.jpg

• Options
    i.e., put down a tray or install a doggy door

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Pets take on the characteristics of their owners
    Tumbles is derpy
    ______
    Nichu is derpy

QED *drops mic*

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    I am at Nero right now. I am the oldest person here. My fiancée is the second oldest.

DUBSTEPPPPP

what the hell is Nero? is it in Houston?

@dynagrip

It is a dubstep group

I was exaggerating a bit but there were a significant number of children (14-15 or so?) there

It was at Verizon which is apparently all ages I guess! But they were serving alcohol. It was strange.

@desc

I had not been to an electronic music thing in a number of years

i am glad that furry boots are still a thing

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Nerd what is your old location/title from... 'drunk as a lord' etc

Because in my head I kind of mashed that up with the tune (NWA?) that goes 'six in the morning, police at my door'

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12082003

I changed "ten AM" to Three in the Morning, which is a homestuck thing

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I am at Nero right now. I am the oldest person here. My fiancée is the second oldest.

DUBSTEPPPPP

what the hell is Nero? is it in Houston?

@dynagrip

It is a dubstep group

I was exaggerating a bit but there were a significant number of children (14-15 or so?) there

It was at Verizon which is apparently all ages I guess! But they were serving alcohol. It was strange.

@desc

I had not been to an electronic music thing in a number of years

i am glad that furry boots are still a thing

that's how dubstep tends to be

lots of shitty teenagers

poo
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    r6fHV.jpg

SHA LA LA LA LA LA MY OH MY

WOW WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOO

KISS DE GIRL

(WOW WOW)

• Options
    skippy it is very early there

I know

usually I would not be up

but we are going to the Austin Food & Wine Festival today

:o

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    skippy it is very early there

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yet again, right behind Elendil armed with a Geth plasma shotgun is the best place to be on ME3 gold.

• Options
    skippy go back to bed : |

• Options
    edited April 2012
    What are some countries that have successfully and (mostly) peacefully moved away from open authoritarianism? Taiwan, Malaysia, perhaps South Korea...? Perhaps post-Franco Spain? Portugal's experience was rockier than Spain's, which itself could have had a civil war redux. Getting authoritarians to wind down their own power on the way out seems tricky.

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    beat y'all by like 40,000 points

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Bogart wrote: »
    Yet again, right behind Elendil armed with a Geth plasma shotgun is the best place to be on ME3 gold.

behind every great robot is a strong, blue woman

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    TIME TO ROLL OUT

• Options
    beat y'all by like 40,000 points

you have the best gun in the game fully upgraded and a character that is designed to do nothing but massive weapon damage

I make bubbles.

• Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I can have a wine and food festival without leaving the house

• Options
    +22.5% weapon damage (passive)
    +10% geth weapon damage (passive)
    +15% weapon damage (hunter mode)
    +30% shotgun damage (rail amp III)
    +10% damage (disruptor ammo II)
    +90% damage (tactical cloak)

hehehehehe

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    My brother asked me to price up a new Computer Monitor, namely the same monitor I have. Seeing how it's four weeks until his birthday and he has four siblings of employment age, this seemed like an ideal present.

So making inquiries at Currys, I discover this precise model is part of a promotion Samsung is doing where I can claim the VAT back.

Timing! :D

• Options
    Was tempted to pick up The Art of Amanda Connor almost solely on the basis of the amazing full page splash of Thor and the Warriors Three doing a drunken conga on a table.

• Options
    Also, trying to shoot phantoms with a sniper rifle is fucking hard. I think the usefulness of the valiant is strongly diminished on gold levels. It takes three or four shots to take someone like a centurion down without a headshot, and if you're fighting Cerberus things like phantoms and nemesis move too damn quick to track and shot consistently. Gimme Geth or a ton of cannibals any day of the week.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    God I hope the new C&C Generals game is good.

I desperately want to play an RTS with some over the top superweapons and that game had it all.

This discussion has been closed.