As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ceci n'est pas une webcomic thread

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    So I guess it's time for this oatmeal-disparaging motherfucker to taste the curb, huh fellas

He's gonna learn

He's gonna taste the oats

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i guess we can call it

shirts vs. blouses

EzUAYcn.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

that and the Rick James bits are the best things from that show

can't believe they are still this goddamn funny so many years later

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    'ware, the yaoi comes

Well, time to go find the Snaps and pregnant Harry comic.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2012
    dave-chappelle-p-diddy.jpg

If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

Nerdgasmic on
    20120428.gif

EzUAYcn.png
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I would like to think that white supremacy has been steadily dying over the past century, and hopefully will fade out completely by the time the next century comes around.

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
    DAVE CHAPPELLE THAT'S NOT YOUR WIFE

EzUAYcn.png

If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

just gonna do your taxes? is that what's hot on the streets?

EzUAYcn.png
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    As a white supremacist I enjoy Whomp ironically.

crwth wrote: »

just gonna do your taxes? is that what's hot on the streets?

you just gonna talk on your phone, use your anytime minutes? does this look like "any time" to you?

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    i guess we can call it

shirts vs. blouses

Game.

Blouses.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    since we're talkin about white supremacy, just wanna plug this again

http://www.yoisthisracist.com/

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i want ronnie to demonstrate poes law and draw a comic the white supremecists love

reposig.jpg
  • .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    I've primarily had bad experiences with Reddit, whether by trying to engage the community or people just posting my comics and it getting downvoted/ignored. Or "meh"ful responses.

At one point I joined up and posted a comic about why I was personally disappointed with the Skyrim character design before the game came out and they really didn't seem to like that. Even though I specifically said I am excited for the game (and I love Skyrim) and am a fan for the series, they treated it like a fanboy war:
    7Ypk4.gif

In the end, Skyrim was released, and I WAS FUCKING CORRECT YOU STUPID DUMB SHIT REDDITOR TEENAGE DOYDOYS. I didn't say it was going to be a bad game, I just said the body types were all going to conform to the same basic doll. And they do. I am awesome, Reddit is not awesome, this is the conclusion. And I would love an Elder Scrolls type game with stylized visuals.

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Everyone has the same body, get used to the real world Firman

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    since we're talkin about white supremacy, just wanna plug this again

http://www.yoisthisracist.com/
    25th Apr 2012 | 212 notes
    Anonymous asked: Yo, do you know how hard it is to be white and not have racist friends?

Yo, you know what, word, I’ll buy that as a legit hardship of being White.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    20120428.gif

first smbc i laughed at in a long long time

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    That has not been my experience on Reddit. It has, however, been my experience with "gamers" in general.

I was harshly rebuffed on non-Reddit because I had similar qualms about Skyrim, despite vehemently exclaiming that it was my favorite game of the year.

There is a lot of negativity, anger and hate in the gaming community against other gamers, and it's annoying.

people who identify with the label "gamer" often suck

reposig.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    on the one hand I was annoyed at first that the beast races weren't digitigrade, having only played morrowind at the time

on the other hand I was really happy about being able to wear a complete set of heavy armor

but on the third hand that armor was so obviously made for the lesser, tailless beings that didn't have snouts or ears on the top of their heads

the only thing that bugged about skyrim was the same thing that bugged me about oblivion, that some places felt too vanilla

the problem was way way way less significant in skyrim though

which, come to think of it, i never beat or even got super far in even though i played for ~50 hours, i should do that

reposig.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    hullo crwth

hallo

EzUAYcn.png
    edited April 2012
    wie geht es dir

Beasteh on
    que

EzUAYcn.png
    alreet burd

alright bird

EzUAYcn.png
    you got it!!!!!!!!!

:D!!!!!!!

EzUAYcn.png
    man

paul mooney can smile however he pleases

some of these smilies are p obnoxious :>

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Bethesda needs to have more of those "what if" video projects.

Sadly, it appears my Dyson sphere idea is impossible in the current engine without a lot of cheating.

Also, the SMBC is the dope ship.

LoK spoiler
    WOOT! Sokka finally appears in Legend of Korra!

This discussion has been closed.