As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sean Bean was impaled in the making of this [CHAT]

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Oh fuck you ME3
    who embedded this war slut on my ship?

I mean really, a latex miniskirted Chobot? AHAHAHAHAHA WAR ASSET I GET IT KILL ME NOW PLEASE.

Imma getting my neckbeard on.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Jesus christ my brothers are having some business related argument again.

Do they own a business together or something?

They're doing the whole net startup thing, and I guess the stress is getting to both of them since it's been 3-4 months and they know they need to release something soon so they can see where it's going, or else go back into the job market (well, one does, the other is still in university).

Kagera wrote: »
    Oh fuck you ME3

I mean really, a latex miniskirted Chobot? AHAHAHAHAHA WAR ASSET I GET IT KILL ME NOW PLEASE.

She looks so god damn weird.

Bioware face-scanned models just do not turn out the way they are in real life.

Although I'm 90% sure
    EDI was modelled after Tricia Helfer, but it possibly works because her skin is silver and it's the skin which seems to really let bioware down. They just can't do white.

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Oh fuck you ME3

Hunh? I don't remember that.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    hmm my brain is firing up. i don't like it.

steam_sig.png
    Dude, I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever but this girl sounds like a total fucking ditz. How can she have the nerve to tell you that you're more important than any boyfriend, then goes on to date and fuck other guys? This is an "Are you fucking kidding me moment. By doing what she's doing, she is taking your invested emotions with irreverance. She's basically spitting in your face and telling you to like it, then when you say, I've had enough, she makes it seem like you're the bad guy. I'm sorry, but that is not the sign of a good friend. If she truly wanted to be your friend, at the very least she would care enough not to rub all this boyfriend shit in your face. If she cared even more about you, she would have enough decency to cut your relationship off completely, because she would realize that any time you talk to her is torture for you because of how much you like her. In my oppinion, she's just using you as an emotional sponge.

She wants to trust you and feel safe with you, but she doesn't want your dick inside of her ass/vagina/mouth. Which is total bullshit. She's a selfish bitch, who wants to have her cake and eat it too. You tell her, "Look, I don't want to waste my time investing my emotion into a woman who will never bear fruit with me (metaphore for babies)" Tell her you've had enough. Tell her you don't want to meet the guy that's gonna be fucking the girl he knows less about than you. If she says that's not fair, ask he if it's fair to use you as an emotional sponge? You get all the baggage with none of the pussy. Fuck that dude.

Fuck her. Drop her. Drop her. Fuck her dude. I'm sorry I got so wound up, but this kind of bullshit really pisses me off. You deserve better than her, even if she's nice to talk to, underneath she's still a bitch and a whore. Find a nice girl who doesn't only want you, but wants you exclusively. One who waited for you and hasn't even fucked anyone before you because she respected you enough not to fuck around before she even knew you. Dude. FUCK THAT WHORE. She's a disrespectful, ignorant, slut. If you can, cut her out of your life COMPLETELY.

THE INTERNET, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Oh christ it's like a libertarian ethic applied to dating.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

They're doing the whole net startup thing, and I guess the stress is getting to both of them since it's been 3-4 months and they know they need to release something soon so they can see where it's going, or else go back into the job market (well, one does, the other is still in university).

I've always found that the hardest part of a business startup is the "producing something" component.

If it wasn't for that? I'd totally be a businessman.

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Oh fuck you ME3

It is kinda cool when you walk in on her doing a report about your home getting wiped out though.

(I'm assuming the game works out our location roughly by ip address. If they just picked Adelaide to be the city that gets destroyed that's just weird.)

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

evilbob wrote: »
    Oh fuck you ME3

It is kinda cool when you walk in on her doing a report about your home getting wiped out though.

(I'm assuming the game works out our location roughly by ip address. If they just picked Adelaide to be the city that gets destroyed that's just weird.)

Wait really?

Damn it another thing I missed...and I was pretty thorough.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

I've always found that the hardest part of a business startup is the "producing something" component.

You could work for Bain Capital, they do the exact opposite of production.

Lh96QHG.png
    A who?

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    Like I get it Bioware put a
    gaming celeb in a game because she's cute and it helps marketing or whatever. But did you REALLY have to put the chick in a goddamned miniskirt? A supposed military reporter no less? Jesus christ show some restraint.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    goodness that was a wedding

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    gaming celeb in a game because she's cute and it helps marketing or whatever. But did you REALLY have to put the chick in a goddamned miniskirt? A supposed military reporter no less? Jesus christ show some restraint.

They wouldn't do it if it didn't sell.

Lh96QHG.png
    _J_ wrote: »

You could work for Bain Capital, they do the exact opposite of production.

I'll add that to the list of fallback plans.

We'll put it between "drug lord" and "step in front of cars and sue the driver."

Ooooooh

Yeah I told her to shove it, like any normal right-thinking person would. It's a stealth ship, dudes.

Man this is just like people complaining about the romances. Maybe stop fraternizing with your goddamn crew, hippies.

Oh fuck you ME3

Hunh? I don't remember that.

Minor ME3 spoiler
    chobot-allers-diana-jessic-mass-effect.jpg

Oh fuck you ME3

Wait really?

Was fairly early in the game, maybe one or two missions after the first citadel visit. Would have been the DLC then first N7 mission I think.
    Something about the reapers just plain wiping out some cities, blah blah blah, the latest was a city of four million. Adelaide, Australia.

Which strikes me as very "blah blah blah, *insert approximate population*, *insert city name*

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    she spends most of her time in yoga pants, yo

rRwz9.gif

I would hope, HOPE less than 10 copies of ME3 were sold because of THAT.

Like, I can't even imagine the neckbeard required to go 'OMG I HAVE TO BUY THIS GAME NOW' because of this.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Was it Deebs'? Were there any physical altercations? Was Deebaser involved in any of them?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Man I really hope The Secret World doesnt suck. But man Funcom always fucks this shit up!

I would hope, HOPE less than 10 copies of ME3 were sold because of THAT.

Like, I can't even imagine the neckbeard required to go 'OMG I HAVE TO BUY THIS GAME NOW' because of this.

I'd like to hope so, too, but then I think a bigger than we'd like to admit population of ME fans come for the sexy times.

Lh96QHG.png
    Insanity kept late-game fun, excepting a few silly bits.

Okay I'm done spazzing out over this.

More ME3 tomorrow, hopefully with more challenge. May need to up the difficulty otherwise.

One day I'd like to understand how I can sit and write a forum / blog post without being distracted, but whenever I have to write an academic paper I'm always hopping around and washing dishes and being distracted by all manner of things.

It's strange.

Maybe I can pretend that I'm writing a 20 page blog post.

• radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I have too much anxiety to play with people on ME3. I think Quid thinks I'm nuts!

radroadkill on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Oh fuck you ME3

Wait really?

Was fairly early in the game, maybe one or two missions after the first citadel visit. Would have been the DLC then first N7 mission I think.
    Something about the reapers just plain wiping out some cities, blah blah blah, the latest was a city of four million. Adelaide, Australia.

Which strikes me as very "blah blah blah, *insert approximate population*, *insert city name*
    I could be remembering wrong, but I think it's just Adelaide.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Oh fuck you ME3

Internet says it's a coincidence, it actually is hard coded in.

I have too much anxiety to play with people on ME3. I think Quid thinks I'm nuts!

Quid just doesn't mind having others carry him through. Because he's a jerkface.

Atleast that's what I've heard.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

you were the asshole who only gave deebaser $30!

Oh fuck you ME3

Internet says it's a coincidence, it actually is hard coded in.

Man that's a huge missed opportunity. Would have been awesome. Like that game that tries to match your windows profile name to a list so it can whisper your name every now and then when you're playing after midnight.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

BobCesca wrote: »
    Good morning [chat].

Morning.

• radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular

Quid just doesn't mind having others carry him through. Because he's a jerkface.

Atleast that's what I've heard.

It's true. I mean, I'm pretty terrible at any sort of multiplayer and ME3 is the only one I like to occasionally play, but he's making me feel better about myself! He's died so many times in the past 3 hours that I've been home!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i am sick of meatball sandwiches now

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2012
    I am much less bothered by games or media depicting attractive people and even trying to make those people attractive to the audience (which is to say, basically not at all) than I am by media that reduce those people to nothing but attractiveness and/or cater to only one flavor of sexuality. Chobot is in ME3 wearing tight-but-not-particularly-risque clothing and playing a character who has agency, a personality, and goals. If that's pandering, I frankly think games could use a lot more of that sort of pandering.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    argle bargle

argle bargle

foofaraw

boo! it's guaranteed 100% good times for the whole family. also, you should friend me with your brobox ID if you have one.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.