As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends]: It's something to do when Diablo 3 is down.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    asrhk Victor ult hurts

Hourglass almost not enough
    Echo wrote: »
    Mundo vs Renekton top. Fun game though I got pretty zoned, but I never died during laning.

How do you guys build Mundo solo top? I was pretty uncertain and built him mostly like I do support bot, except starting with boots and pots instead.
    Start boots, rush SV, do whatever

If you're tank Mundo, probably maxing Q and W, fit a HoG in before the SV, get your Warmog's and then Randuin's

If you're manly Mundo, probably maxing E and either W or Q, go for like a Zeke's after the SV, then Warmog's. Little bit of AS helps your E out tremendously

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Trus wrote: »
    Why haven't I bought Olaf yet

Because, while fun, he is also p boring

The truly fun part of Olaf is murdering their squishy as soon as a teamfight breaks out. There is absolutely nothing they can do if you time your ult and ghost properly.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Why does Viktor have such a bad ass Chinese splash art?
    Viktor_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    yaaaaaargh

no picking poppy into galio and expecting to go bot when we need a tanky top is not contributing well to our team comp

we won that one, but just because they made some really stupid moves at 59:00

huntresssig.jpg
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    Arikado wrote: »
    Why does Viktor have such a bad ass Chinese splash art?
    Viktor_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg

Holy shit I need to update my tencent art pack.

• nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
  • Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    Anybody give me some Ziggs tips? Still kinda new to this game, just bought Ziggs because who doesn't want to play a cat with bombs? I seem to do really well early game then late game have trouble finishing people off and surviving.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

I love south american ground karate
  • NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    What is that IP boost thing from?
    Edit: The music video part, not the actual boost.

Neaden on
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Anybody give me some Ziggs tips? Still kinda new to this game, just bought Ziggs because who doesn't want to play a cat with bombs? I seem to do really well early game then late game have trouble finishing people off and surviving.
    Ziggs is not an assassin, he excels at farming and teamfights. In the lane phase focus on farming, look for good ult opportunities on top and bot. He combos best with a jungler that has a hard CC, allowing him to land all his abilities when the jungler comes to gank. In the teamfight stage, focus on splitting the enemy team in chokes with minefield, poking with long range bombs and blowing all your shit during a fight. Try to be behind your tanks when you engage.

edited April 2012
    JAEF wrote: »
    Ziggs is not an assassin, he excels at farming and teamfights. In the lane phase focus on farming, look for good ult opportunities on top and bot. He combos best with a jungler that has a hard CC, allowing him to land all his abilities when the jungler comes to gank. In the teamfight stage, focus on splitting the enemy team in chokes with minefield, poking with long range bombs and blowing all your shit during a fight. Try to be behind your tanks when you engage.
    Poke with bombs during laning, learn the tricks of use the satchel to flip yourself to safety to let you overextend alot more.

He ganks other lanes very well with his kit. Drop the mines behind them, use the satchel to shove them into more mines, etc

EDIT: He has a good autoattack, so use it.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    Very cool thanks!

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

I love south american ground karate
  • MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Trying to learn some mid (Annie) and jungle (WW, Rammus) today. The good news: my team mates have mostly not noticed that I'm terribad. The bad news: I really am p. bad though. Just walking into TF cards allllllll day.

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    nealcm wrote: »

does soal still post? i haven't seen hide nor hair of him in what feels like forever

• TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    Soal's become terrfied and paranoid about being internet famous.

I base this statement on nothing.

• SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    Trying to learn some mid (Annie) and jungle (WW, Rammus) today. The good news: my team mates have mostly not noticed that I'm terribad. The bad news: I really am p. bad though. Just walking into TF cards allllllll day.

I'm at around 1300 games and I still walk into TF cards, don't feel bad about it. Mind you, I'm still 'bad', or maybe just 'okay'.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    What is that song?

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    I had a pretty hilarious kill earlier today as Morgana. Pulling back after losing a team fight, I shot a Binding back into the mass of guys chasing us. Somehow the wave parted perfectly so the low health Ashe who was trailing took it in the face. Followed up with Soil and she died on the last tick.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    I accidentally had to play jax today. dominated, buuuut not as fun as the old jax

Jax was the first champion I played and I still enjoy him so much. It's a shame I will never ever play him again because I solo-queue draft pick and Jax isn't a support.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    you know it's going to be a good game when you are 1/0/2 at 4:00 on riven

• TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    Saldonas wrote: »
    What is that song?

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Whyther wrote: »
    I accidentally had to play jax today. dominated, buuuut not as fun as the old jax

Jax was the first champion I played and I still enjoy him so much. It's a shame I will never ever play him again because I solo-queue draft pick and Jax isn't a support.

He's a damned good jungler though

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    I like that more and more people are recognizing me as a Teemo player, even demanding I play Teemo, even though I'm so god-damn awful at Teemo.

He just makes me sooooo happy.

• November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Topia wrote: »
    Saldonas wrote: »
    What is that song?

edit: beated.

November Fifth on
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    thats what we in the business call "owned", november fifth

19ZUtIw.png
    I love rumble. I do not love his skins though, there's no mecha feel to them.

I love rumble. I do not love his skins though, there's no mecha feel to them.

but with the jungle one you shoot exploding pineapples at people!

speaking of rumble, yes, if you feed him five kills in seven minutes and let him roam we are going to lose

thank you, akali

huntresssig.jpg
    but I'm rumble the mechanized menace, not rumble the mobile tiki bar

but I'm rumble the mechanized menace, not rumble the mobile tiki bar

well maybe you should be

plus rumble in the jungle was just on sale so that's a killer

• SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I vote for a Lagann skin for Rumble. Just imagine. Shoots drills for his taser, ultimate drops drills from the sky, shield closes his top, and flamethrower could shoot a swarm of mini-drills.

Lagann.jpg

Saldonas on
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    nealcm wrote: »
    thats what we in the business call "owned", november fifth

&%$#

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Ahh, what the heck are like 15 of you doing idling in chat. Put up an away or something, it's killing me. 30 minutes plus just to grab 4 people?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    So here's the replay where I go 17/3 or something crazy as AP Janna with Skippy's Blitz. Some people who were in vent were curious/doubtful... so here it is.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/395702/

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • RedThornRedThorn Registered User regular
    Ahh, what the heck are like 15 of you doing idling in chat. Put up an away or something, it's killing me. 30 minutes plus just to grab 4 people?

It's very easy to forget that you have this game's client open. Blame Riot for not making your status automatically switch to "Away" after a period of however much inactivity.

League of Legends: Drokmir
    Steam: Drokmir
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

the painful thing is since this came into effect I have had two wins

terrible fucking teams, over and over and over

no one is paying attention to anything

huntresssig.jpg
    I've been having to constantly remind my teams not to get wild and throw it

Like yeah Trynd, we get it, you're retardo fed and you're like 7/1 at 15 minutes in

But seriously stop diving 3 guys at a tower where we can't support you, it's not going to end well

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    AP Tryn hard counters AP Caitlyn in a 1v1 mid-only scenario.

This discussion has been closed.