As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Battlefield 3] LOCK PLEASE

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Dug, Teenage, 360 bros, anyone going to be blowing stuff up tonight? I haven't thrown any C4 jeeps around all week and I really need to. I might also be willing to heal a bro or resurrect a bro should the need arise.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    With an AUG, a .44 and an office building, we can finally reenact the end of Die Hard.

• Options
    Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    I should get back to playing this on PC.

• Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    YEAH YOU SHOULD

I'm kinda putzing around doing other shit for a bit, probably be back on for the final 7.5 levels some time this weekend.

Estimated time at my current SPM to hit Colonel 100 is about 28-30 hours. Should wind up at about 425-430 total hours played from 0-145. Not counting the 53 hours into the beta and probably 10 hours in the alpha.

New BFF episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgVLh6AgYv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_J04GRYfBQ&feature=youtu.be

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    Continental_OpContinental_Op Registered User regular
    Dug, Teenage, 360 bros, anyone going to be blowing stuff up tonight? I haven't thrown any C4 jeeps around all week and I really need to. I might also be willing to heal a bro or resurrect a bro should the need arise.

I'll probably be on tonight. Just got my one thousandth knife kill earlier today, but I don't see why I can't add some more tags to my collection.

XBL - TeenageHead
  • Options
    NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    What's this 47MB patch? Is the M26 bug fixed?

XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    Evil_ReaverEvil_Reaver Registered User regular

I might get on after the hockey game but no promises. I've been awake since 05:45 Thursday morning doing school related shit, so needless to say, I'm pretty tired.

XBL: Agitated Wombat | 3DS: 2363-7048-2527
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular

Heh.
    You funny.

@Continental_Op I'm watching some Netflix with my wife, I'll probably be game for some C4 and dog tags in an hour or so.
    DUG WHERE YOU AT?

• Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Battlefield Friends is the best thing thats evers happened to me!

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

Ill be on later.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular

Heh.
    You funny.

@Continental_Op I'm watching some Netflix with my wife, I'll probably be game for some C4 and dog tags in an hour or so.
    DUG WHERE YOU AT?

I love getting angry messages. The guy who sent me one had a MLG avatar. He was angry because his team lost. WAAAAAAAHHH

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Continuing the assignments:

Assignment #8 - "So that's where I left that thing."

Kill 10 people with mines in Metro.

@Mulletude I wonder what is a good comeback message for such situations. Do you have input PC and PS3 bros?

Archsorcerer on
    XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    Had half the lizard lounge raging over a few mav kills. Some guy.dedicated the whole round trying to kill me while he raged in chat. Couple other people joined in as well. Ended up just killing them all the old fashioned way with bullets trip the head. M98 for life.

• Options
    Mulletude wrote: »

Heh.
    You funny.

DUG WHERE YOU AT?

I love getting angry messages. The guy who sent me one had a MLG avatar. He was angry because his team lost. WAAAAAAAHHH

So i wasnt on later. Opps.

I get so many rage messages. One guy said i was cheating because he emptied a whole clip and didnt kill me.

Usually people just generally insult me after losing.

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »

Heh.
    You funny.

DUG WHERE YOU AT?

So i wasnt on later. Opps.

I get so many rage messages. One guy said i was cheating because he emptied a whole clip and didnt kill me.

Usually people just generally insult me after losing.

Haha! This guy said "Fuck your server! No one likes getting spawn trapped. Even out the teams." This is after he switched to the winning team and I moved him back over to level the teams. Whattadoosh

• Options
    Any of you 360 bros going to be down for some games this morning? Saturday morning is usually no plans, so I can get a couple hours in to blow stuff up. Anyone down?

• Options
    heckelsheckels Registered User regular
    wakkawa wrote: »
    Had half the lizard lounge raging over a few mav kills. Some guy.dedicated the whole round trying to kill me while he raged in chat. Couple other people joined in as well. Ended up just killing them all the old fashioned way with bullets trip the head. M98 for life.

Is this the same lizard lounge where the whole other team was running as if they where all playing in the same room...

heckels_zps9443e2b3.png
  • Options
    Any of you 360 bros going to be down for some games this morning? Saturday morning is usually no plans, so I can get a couple hours in to blow stuff up. Anyone down?

I'm feeding the kids lunch. Maybe during nap time i'll have some time to shoot mans and make most glorious of domes.

• Options
    edited April 2012

I'm feeding the kids lunch. Maybe during nap time i'll have some time to shoot mans and make most glorious of domes.

What time is at? We're about to run around for a couple hours. I might be able to get a couple games in around 2 PST, maybe earlier.
    Just finished a game, two man squad and we were the top two on our stupid loser team. Felt like we were the only two ever capping, we'd be two a point capping while the rest of our team was somehow losing every other point on the map (this happened first on Karkand, where we capped one and lost our other three... :\).

tl;dr: I need you Duggy, tell me what time you're on (I'm PST).

Custom Special on
  • Options
    proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah baby, switched to cable internet today.

1.9MBps dl and <20ms ping

Will be on later tonight to warp through bullets

455Bo4O.png
  • Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    Man, you know what I want as an attachment in this game? Bayonets. Just bought an OKC3S and I want to stab virtual dudes in their virtual throats with it.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    Katsuhiro 1139Katsuhiro 1139 Dublin, IrelandRegistered User regular
    I went 34-0 in a Seine Crossing Rush game once (LAV spamming - I won't even pretend it was skill related) - three separate items of hatemail later, I came up with my favourite response:

"Are you swearing? You sound like you're sweating. :)"

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Getting hate mail in online gaming is a rite of passage. You've achieved something great when someone takes time out of their day to express their fury.

Hoppin' on for vidyergaemz. Probably gonna play Rush.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Man, you know what I want as an attachment in this game? Bayonets. Just bought an OKC3S and I want to stab virtual dudes in their virtual throats with it.

Bayonets make RO2 pretty cool.

• Options
    proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    gaemtime?

455Bo4O.png
  • Options
    Kakos, saw an FS2000 for 1950 and a .223 SCAR for 2150. None of the mystical 1250s, though.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    Bf3 360 time tonight.

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Bf3 360 time tonight.

ill be on after kid goes to bed

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Three posts in 24 hours.

Thread is fukk'n bookin'.

Confirmed Close Quarters weapons list is in the OP and here as well. Take a gander and lust thoroughly for the steel and polymer that will pervade our wonderful pile of code.
    Assault:

AUG A3

aug_a3-1.jpg

SCAR-L

scar_l-1.jpg

Engineer:

ACW-R (ACR)

masada-2.jpg

MTAR-21 (Tavor)

tavor_05.jpg

Support:

L86A1

l86a1.jpg

LSAT

lsat_3.jpg

Recon:

JNG-90

bora_jng90.jpg

HK417

hk417_16-1.jpg

All Kit:

SPAS-12

Spas12.jpg

MP5K

hk_mp5ka4.jpg

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I swear I'll totally be home eventually to play some BF3. The past like month and a half have been "and then suddenly real life."

Nothing bad has happened, just been busy out with ze new gf, work, more work, HOLY SHIT EMERGENCY WORK, apartment shopping in Juneau, and then more work. Theoretically I'll be able to play video games next week...maybe....I hope....
    Doubt it.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    2 weeks of finals, then graduation, and then about 9 days until I study my summer away :(
    I can probably squeeze some shootin mans this weekend.

• Options
    The solution is to get your GF to play for you.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9L8wL.png

• Options
    WarcryWarcry I'm getting my shit pushed in here! AustraliaRegistered User regular
    the end is nigh

save yourselves

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The solution is to get your GF to play for you.
    She would in a heartbeat, it's just that in the shipyard she didn't have a computer to play on since she didn't live in town, and atm she's getting all her shit unpacked in Juneau and doesn't have any internet at her place yet. She loves dah vidja we just weren't bf3 capable for a week or two.

Also, if that HK417 isn't a fucking 20 round select fire DMR, I'm gonna be incredibly cheesed off. Everyone else keeps getting cool new shit while the Recon class keeps getting clones. A new bolt action? Whoopdeedshit, unless it sucks me off every time I fire it then I really don't care. If they make the HK417 into a low cap semi-auto sniper I'll be incredibly disappointed, especially since all the semi-autos are almost perfectly identical. I want some sort of DMR that has a hard to control rock and roll option kinda like the WaW BAR or my old baby the VSS Vintorez.
    Hello Carl
    THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE, THE UNCLEAN ONE ONCE THOUGHT DEFEATED WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE TO HARVEST OUR SOULS! REPENT SINNERS REPENT!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    I cannot believe that is true.

They have to be trolling. Right?

They wouldn't do that to us again, right guys?

Right?

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    just had the worst experience:
    see my 13 year old nephew play BF3,decide to join his server.
    24/7 metro rush, 8 vs 8
    i am attackers and go assault. my team has 1 support and 6 recons!
    the enemy team a mix of recons and support
    no one moves up with me
    not once
    everyone snipes everyone forever
    after 3 minutes I just said "good server, have fun sniping and never seeing the points. bye"
    and left in disgust

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    It is probably for the 2nd DLC pack.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    Really hoping we get DLC sunglasses at some point.

Not being able to see shit on a ton of maps because it's dusk/dawn is getting really old.

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    9L8wL.png

.22 long rifle Carl Gustav shells.

yes

u4OkoEI.png