As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHA/LLA WARS] Cyberspace WEBGAME :: Iteration 1, GAME OVER

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    So am I the only one having trouble trying to get macros to work?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Are you clicking a person on the list on the bottom of the window and then dragging to your bar? What step isn't working for you?

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Ok so to make sure everyone is on the lookout

The teams are
    Sanguine Zealots, Choleric Knights, Melancholic Militia, and Phlegmatic Partizans.

So with any subtle phrases like

'Oh boy I feel rather sick, I hope I'm not CHOLERICHINTWINKWINKWINK'

or GEE I'm so sad and lonely without a girlfriend I feel so MELANCHOLIC

you can now read the subtle code!

so when I say GEE I wonder if SAN GUINE is a city by the SEA, it must have LOTS of cool people this means you should message me if you think you can RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN TEAM NAME IN THERE

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Are you clicking a person on the list on the bottom of the window and then dragging to your bar? What step isn't working for you?

The dragging part, but I just figured it out.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    But everyone already knows all the team names, so anyone could message you just because they are lonely and want to talk to someone.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Maybe I am lonely because I feel so MELANCHOLIC

no wait I'm doing this wrong

• Options

Are you drunk?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    EPIC REVEAL THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW THANKS TO RETABA :evil:

I am full of Phlegm. If you also are, please contact me, and we can get some coordination going.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    so, i can only check out certain people on the whois list.

they have a << next to their name.

why can't i do this with the others?

• Options
    also, i miss infinite city, and i want it back someday.

• Options
    piLpiL Registered User regular
    Confusion about mechanics: If you start a macro on a target and that target moves in the middle of your macro, (or if you move in the middle of your macro), does your macro resolve, or does it fail?

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    If I remember correctly, the whois will show anyone in your system. The << indicated people in the system who are also in the same node as you.

• Options
    oh, wait, i've got it.

is the whois everyone in the system, and the << everyone in your node?

that would make... more sense.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I'm ET for those tracking me!

Though my schedule is a bit weird.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Has anyone figured out how to queue a move?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    click on a node.

there's a "move to?" popup.

circle is yes, X is no.

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out how to queue a move?

click a ball on the map that is connected to your current ball via a line. it will ask if you want to move there. hit the green button, and a move will be queueueued.

• Options
    Right, but there should be a way to queue it so you can move somewhere else automatically after your next move executes in case there's a stretch of 12 hours where you can't be at a computer.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    ah, okay I see, for some reason the map disappeared from my main screen. I had the show map, but you can't queue from there. Refreshed the page manually to bring it back.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    EPIC REVEAL THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW THANKS TO RETABA :evil:

I am full of Phlegm. If you also are, please contact me, and we can get some coordination going.

Well, if you didn't make it so obvious you were trying to get knights to reveal to you, I wouldn't of :P

• Options
    Infidel wrote: »
    Only one move can be queued at a time.

Nevermind. I misunderstood the question/OP.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also, TRV edited his post, the point I was responding to specifically was "Brush your teeth every Knight". That is all that was there at the time.

How very *ahem* suspicious

• Options
    Suspicious of what? Not being a Knight? Already known :P

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    Who wants to be a member of the Church of the Real? Transfering 50 credits to me is the first step on the path to salvation.

• Options
    Feckless broke it!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Sorry, I practice a strict separation of church and state.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    does sync increase happen over time at the end of a cycle, or is it slowly happening during the day?

Sync is regained at a fixed rate throughout the day, 1% every three slices baseline IIRC. You get an up to 20% boost to sync based on your sync at maintenance, with someone at 0% (disconnected) being brought back into a random Data Trunk node at 20% and someone at 100% getting nothing of course.
    Darian wrote: »
    Usually in Phalla it is considered bad form to edit posts. What's the policy here?

No votes, no rules on edited posts. Say what you like, do what you like. Include me in PMs/proboards/whatever you setup if you like, I don't mind reading.

The only thing that is similar to phalla is NO PROOFS. If sharing something (a PM, a link, etc.) host-verifies something, that is against the spirit of the game. The unknowns are unknown for a reason, you are to sort them out through the means of the game and interaction.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    if anyone wants to tell me their affiliation, that'd be cool. I won't share it if you don't want, and won't use it against you!

• Options
    piLpiL Registered User regular
    piL wrote: »
    Confusion about mechanics: If you start a macro on a target and that target moves in the middle of your macro, (or if you move in the middle of your macro), does your macro resolve, or does it fail?

I should have asked this in orange. Sorry

• Options

I should have asked this in orange. Sorry

Most macros only need the target to valid at the point of invocation. Once they are running they simply continue to run. If a macro requires you to remain in the same node or such, it will be noted.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Look, jerks, just because there are 10 of us in the same space does not mean you all get to try the spoof the same file as me.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    I had that problem earlier. Then I finally got the file, and it was empty. :(

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    I am loving this. Already expended my tasks for this cycle. Totes worth it. Teehee!

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular

I had the chance to get two files and they were both empty.

Your game is a jerk, Infidel.

• Options
    admanb wrote: »

I had the chance to get two files and they were both empty.

Your game is a jerk, Infidel.

I cannot confirm or deny this hilariousness.

Some interesting stuff is already going down, shine on you crazy diamonds.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    Look, jerks, just because there are 10 of us in the same space does not mean you all get to try the spoof the same file as me.

Maybe if you'd move away, gosh.

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    In the upper left of the UI where it says Memory. Is that a decrementing counter of memory remaining or a constant number representing the upper limit?

• Options
    I'd tell you Tayrun, but I forgot what I was going to tell you, Tayrun, but I forgot...

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »

you guys can fight over it, i guess

while i steal it later

after you're all out of sync

MUHAHAHA

• Options
    Tayrun wrote: »
    In the upper left of the UI where it says Memory. Is that a decrementing counter of memory remaining or a constant number representing the upper limit?

Memory is an upper limit, like in a computer. Not enough memory left to start a macro? Doesn't invoke.

OrokosPA.png