Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Do you like dags? Let's talk about Dogs. I'm naming mine Jack McCoy

Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited May 2012 in Social Entropy++
"Dags? Oh. Dogs. Yeah, I love dags. But I like caravans more."

Alright, so I love dogs. Ever since my last pupchild, Rascal, died last year I have wanted a new dog. For financial reasons (and also the fact that my health wasn't great), I held off getting a dog until after I passed the bar. Then I lost the job and hospital again yadda yadda. Cut to now: moving back in with my parents, so no pet fees and such.

So I am getting a dog! Gonna go see it on Saturday and then pick it up if all goes well!

I knew I wanted a small, indoors dog that had hair instead of fur.

My options included a Yorkshire Terrier:
800px-Little_tootie.JPG

Which I passed on because they are yippy little dogs.

I considered getting a Havanese

485px-Bichon_havanese_Yoyo_sit.png

And really, the only reason why I didn't get one was because we found a Shiz-Tsu that was a few weeks old.
shih-tzu-4.jpg
That's not my dog there, just an approximation of what a Shih-Tzu looks like when it isn't hussied up like a tramp.

So let's talk about our dogs and our favorite dog breeds.

ALSO

I need to figure out a name for my dog. I was thinking about Tarkin (as in: Grand Bark Tarkin) but it's just not a great dog name.

I'm thinking maybe Vimes, after Samuel Vimes of the Night Watch.

Munkus Beaver on
Steam name: munkus
Pokemon X ID:
Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.