Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DnD 4E PbP] Keep on the Shadowfell (IC)

123578

Posts

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Nope! Carry on, @Hensler

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Dire draws strength from Panmorn's words and quickly prepares his next spell as he carefully maneuvers backwards. He realizes that while his magic may be deadly to groups of foes, it is equally dangerous to his allies. He carefully aims his next Scorching Burst spell behind the most injured of the two Denwardens. The creature is further injured by the resulting flames, but remains standing.

    Free Action: Spending Healing Surge from Panmorn's Paladin's Judgement - Dire gains 5 HP.
    Move Action: Shift to I7
    Standard Action: Scorching Burst vs Reflex aimed at E10:
    Attack Roll vs DW2: 1d20+7 16 - Hit
    1d6+5 10 damage
    Up Next: @El Skid

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Barran backs away from the den wardens and plays a stirring song directed at the kobold champion. The kobold seems demoralized, and his companions seem determined to take the creature down. He then attempts to play an ear-shattering note at the bleeding kobold in front of him, but the creature manages to shrug off the effects.
    Move: Shift to F7
    Standard:: Stirring Shout vs will on Irontooth (15)
    Action Point: Blunder vs will on wyrmpriest (15)

    Attack roll#1: Stirring shout vs will (15) on Irontooth (1d20+6=24, 2d6+5=11) HIT for 11 damage. For the rest of the encounter, anyone hitting irontooth gains 5 HP (no surge required)

    Attack roll#1:Staggering Note on DW2 vs Will (16) (1d20+6=14 MISS

    Up next: Zevi (I'll take the turn if I have a chance, or someone else can go ahead)

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Zevi, actually. @ronrab or anyone else who wants to take his turn.

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Not seeing many options, Zevi carefully moved out of the flank, but something he saw in the kobold's eyes made him panic and stagger back giving the kobold a chance to strike at him.
    Move Action: Shift from G9 to F10
    Move Action: walk F10 to F15

    [Up Next: @Figgy]




    Old Turn:
    Zevi made a quick retreat trying to distance himself from the surrounding kobolds, taking his chances as the beasts swung at him. He then turned and fired off two shots at the vermin, striking them both hard in the side.
    Move Action: G9 to F14
    Minor Action: Hunters Quarry on DW2
    Standard Action: Split the Tree

    Attack Roll: Split the tree on DW1 and DW2 (1d20+6=16, 1d20+6=19)
    Damage Roll: Damage on DW1 and DW2 (2d10+5=17)
    Hunters Quarry Damage:Hunter's Quarry on DW2 (1d6=2)
    DW1 takes 17
    DW2 takes 19

    [Up Next: @Figgy]

    RedDawn on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Oh good, more kobolds - Round 4

    Irontooth growls at the assault, shoving Panmorn aside to fall in at his flank before making two sweeping blows. Only one connects, but it gives the denwardens behind him a chance to make their move. Both creatures form a flank around the wizard and strike out at Dire and Barran, inflicting minor pains.

    Suddenly, the cavern is lit with a bright, fiery light. Cries of pain echo off the stone walls, and when the dust clears, Panmorn and Halvard clutch their faces in pain, trying in vain to brush away the fire that momentarily engulfed them. The wyrmpriest smiles; a thin curl of smoke escaping the corner of his mouth.

    Irontooth
    Move: Shift J11 Standard Action: MBA vs Panmorn Action Point: MBA vs Panmorn
    Attack Roll: Irontooth @ J11 vs Panmorn: 1d20+8 20 1d8+4 8 - Hit for 8 damage!
    Attack Roll: Irontooth @ J11 vs Panmorn (Action Point): 1d20+8 9 - MISS!

    Kobold Denwarden 1 (DW1)
    Minor: Shift I8 Standard: Ready when DW2 moves flank: MBA vs Dire
    Attack Roll: DW1 vs Dire: 1d20+7+2+1 17 1d8+1 5 - Hit for 5 damage!

    Kobold Denwarden 2 (DW2)
    Minor: Shift G8 (Triggers DW1 readied) Standard: MBA vs Barran
    Attack Roll: DW2 Mba vs Barran: 1d20+7 24 1d8+1 3 - Hit for 3 damage!

    Kobold Wyrmpriest (KW)
    Minor: Shift M14 Standard: Dragon Breath (Close Blast 3) vs Panmorn and Halvard
    Attack Roll: Wyrmpriest Dragon Breath (Panmorn;Halvard): 1d20+6 20 1d20+6 23 1d10+3 8 - Hit both for 8 fire damage!

    Map

    Note: Zevi is actually at F15

    round04-1.jpg

    Stats Sheet
    ◄Initiative►

    Zevi (21)
    Irontooth
    Kobold Wyrmpriest
    Kobold Denwarden 1
    Kobold Denwarden 2

    Panmorn (11)
    Halvard (10)
    Dire (5)
    Barran (2)


    ◄Stat Blocks►

    Barren - 20/23
    Dire - 11/21
    Halvard - 23/31
    Panmorn - 17/33
    Zevi - 23/23


    Irontooth ► ■ HP 69/106 ■ AC 16 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 14 ■ Will 15 ■ ◄ Immediate reaction: Can shift 1 square when missed by a melee attack
    Kobold Wyrmpriest ► ■ HP 36/36 ■ AC 17 ■ Fort 13 ■ Ref 15 ■ Will 15 ■
    Kobold Denwarden 1 ► ■ HP 33/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 16 ■ Will 16 ■
    Kobold Denwarden 2 ► ■ HP 20/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 16 ■ Will 16 ■

    Notes
    Might be some retcon with Irontooth's immediate reaction. If he's missed by a melee attack, and your turn will involve him in his current position (and might not be valid if he shifts) please @ me and I'll come move him.

    [Up Next: @RedDawn]


    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Panmorn was focused solely on Irontooth, he prayed to Pelor "Lend me your strength that I may slay this creature."

    The paladin felt a surge of holy energy flow through him as he struck, and he new Pelor had answered.
    Minor Action: Divine Strength
    Standard Action: Holy Strike

    Attack Roll: Holy Strike on Irontooth (1d20+7=19)
    Damage Roll: Damage on Irontooth (1d8+4+4+2=13)

    [Up Next: @Denada]
    +5 HP from hitting Irontooth

    RedDawn on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    The kobold's attack, though stunning for a moment, only serves to stoke the fires of Halvard's rage. He steps back again before launching into another charge, this one striking the little lizard right in the chest.
    Move Action: K14 to J14.
    Standard Action: Charge (Howling Strike) to L14 vs. KW
    Attack Roll: 1d20+6+1=25 Damage Roll: 1d10+1d6+4+2=14
    Up Next: @Hensler

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Reeling from his wounds, Dire manages to maneuver himself to best line up his next spell for maximum effect on the party's foes. Reaching deep, he heroically casts the spell, but leaves himself open to another attack from a kobold as he does so. As he watches flames fully engulf one kobold, deeply burn another, and singe Irontooth, he hopes it was worth it.
    Move Action: Shift to G9
    Move Action: Shift to F9
    Action Point!
    Standard Action:Burning Hands vs Reflex:

    Attack Roll vs DW2: 1d20+8 28 - Hit
    Attack Roll vs DW1:1d20+7 22 - Hit
    Attack Roll vs Irontooth: 1d20+7 13 - Miss (half damage)
    Damage Roll - 2d6+5 12 - DW2 is killed, DW1 takes 13 damage, Irontooth takes 6 damage

    burninghands.jpg
    Up Next: @El Skid for next turn, @Figgy for provoked attack on Dire

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    The den warden juts out his spear as the wizard concentrates, catching him off guard. It barely connects, though.
    Phone post!

    Roll: OA vs Dire: 1d20+7 23 1d8+1 2

    Dire takes 2 damage.

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    As the kobolds fall, the din of battle begins to echo less, allowing Barran's flute to be heard, to great effect. Irontooth is pushed back by a wave of sound, allowing Halvard an opportunity to take a swing at the disoriented champion.
    Standard: Cast Staggering Note on Irontooth
    Move: to G12

    Attack Roll
    : Cast staggering note on Irontooth vs Will(15) (1d20+6=22) HIT for 5 damage. Irontooth is pushed to J13 and Halvard gets a free MBA. Barran heals to full health

    Up next:
    @Denada for an MBA and then whoever wants to do Zevi

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Note: Halvard regains 5 HP

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Seeing Irontooth bloodied and battered from the multitude of wounds he has taken, Zevi focuses his attention on the monster and lets fly with two more arrows. The first arrow flies true but doesn't seem to hit as hard as Zevi would have expected. Zevi's Elven senses and training tell him at the last 2nd that his 2nd shot is flawed, and he adjusts it as he releases - the change works, letting the arrow strike true.
    Minor Action: Designate Irontooth as Zevi's Quarry
    Standard Action: Twin Strike vs Irontooth:

    First Arrow:1d20+6 24 - Hit
    Second Arrow: 1d20+6 13 - Miss;
    Elven Accuracy, Re-roll: Twin Strike Reroll: 1d20+6 23 - Hit
    Damage Roll: Quarry Die: 1d6 2 First Arrow Damage: 1d10+1 4, 6 Damage Total
    2nd Arrow Damage : 1d10+1 8
    Irontooth takes a total of 14 damage from this turn.

    Up Next: @Figgy

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Oh good, more kobolds - Round 5

    As the battle continues and Irontooth takes blow after blow, his body begins to weaken. Zevi's arrows pierce his chainmail, and he slumps down onto one knee and steadies himself. The adventurers momentarily think him defeated, until he bounces back into an attack stance and charges at the ranger. He is clearly enraged. Luckily, his frantic swings find no purchase. He seems to have gained some strength.
    Den Warden 1 (DW1)
    Standard Action: Charge Barran at H11
    Attack Roll: DW1 chrg vs Barran: 1d20+1+7 25 1d8+1 6 - Hit for 6 damage!

    Wyrmpriest (KW)
    Minor: Shift N13 Standard Action: Charge Panmorn at K12
    Wyrmpriest chrg vs Panmorn: 1d20+7 18 (forgot +1 from charge, wouldn't matter) - MISS!

    Irontooth
    Move: Shift J13 Standard Action: Charge Zevi at G15
    Irontooth Charges Zevi: 1d20+1+8 16 - MISS!
    Heals himself for 5 damage.

    Map

    round05.jpg

    Stats Sheet
    ◄Initiative►

    Zevi (21)
    Irontooth
    Kobold Wyrmpriest
    Kobold Denwarden 1

    Panmorn (11)
    Halvard (10)
    Dire (5)
    Barran (2)


    ◄Stat Blocks►

    Barren - 19/23
    Dire - 9/21
    Halvard - 28/31
    Panmorn - 22/33
    Zevi - 23/23


    Irontooth ► ■ HP 19/106 ■ AC 16 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 14 ■ Will 15 ■ ◄ Immediate reaction: Can shift 1 square when missed by a melee attack
    Kobold Wyrmpriest ► ■ HP 22/36 ■ AC 17 ■ Fort 13 ■ Ref 15 ■ Will 15 ■
    Kobold Denwarden 1 ► ■ HP 21/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 16 ■ Will 16 ■

    Notes
    Might be some retcon with Irontooth's immediate reaction. If he's missed by a melee attack, and your turn will involve him in his current position (and might not be valid if he shifts) please @ me and I'll come move him.

    [Up Next: @RedDawn]




    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    Panmorn turned his focus to the priest standing in front of him and calls out his challenge. "You are nothing!"

    In his haste and anger, Panmorn swung wide and missed his mark.
    Minor Action: Divine Challenge on KW
    Standard Action:

    Attack Roll: Holy Strike on KW (1d20+7=10)
    Damage Roll: Miss!

    [Up Next: @Denada]

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Halvard breaks from the Wyrmpriest to put an end to Irontooth, but doesn't quite cut deep enough.
    Move Action: L14 to H15
    Standard Action: Bloodletting vs. Irontooth
    Attack Roll: 1d20+6+1=16* Damage Roll: 2d10+4+3+2=19* 17 damage
    Up Next: @Hensler

    *Lots of confusion on that one. I wasn't charging but flanking, got my bonuses mixed up, then confused myself and added charging bonus to damage. 17 to hit, 17 damage, Irontooth is still alive with 2 HP.

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Dire raises he wand to finish Irontooth, but the burning pain reminds him of his numerous wounds. He holds for a moment to gather his strength and catch his breath.
    Standard Action: Second Wind - +5 HP, +2 to all defenses
    Up Next: @El Skid

    Hensler on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Barran directs his piercing melodies at the wyrmpriest, who covers his ears and blunders forward, allowing Halvard a chance to take a swing at him.

    Move:
    Shift to F11
    Standard: Blunder vs Will on KW (15)

    Attack Roll: Blunder vs will(15) on KW (1d20+6=18, 1d6+5=11) HIT. KW takes 11 damage, is slid to K13, and then Halvard gets an MBA on him.
    Up next: @Denada for MBA, then whoever for Zevi

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    Seeing a gap in the wyrmpriest's defense, Panmorn cut through it easily. The blow proved too much for the beast, it now lay dead Panmorn's feet.
    Standard Action: Basic Melee Attack on KW
    Attack Roll: MBA on KW (1d20+7=27) Crit! Natural 20
    Damage: 12 damage

    [Up Next: @Zevi]

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Even though he's on his last legs, Irontooth still has Zevi backed into a desperate situation. He doesn't hesitate to raise his bow and rapidly fire off two arrows as the brute strikes out at him. The arrow punches through the monster's armor easily. Zevi adjusts his 2nd arrow to fly at the last kobold in the cave even before Irontooth's lifeless body hits the ground.
    Twin Strike vs Irontooth:
    First Arrow: 1d20+7 26
    Second Arrow: 1d20+7 18
    Quarry Damage: 1d6 2
    First Arrow Damage: 1d10+1 4 - Irontooth is killed
    Second Arrow Damage:1d10+1 11 - DW2 takes 11 points of damage.

    Up Next: @Figgy

    Hensler on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Oh good, more kobolds - Round 6

    Irontooth falls to his knees in pain, Zevi's arrow buried in his chest and protruding out the other side. He sputters something in Goblin and falls dead to the dusty cavern floor.

    The last remaining kobold lunges at Dire, but misses wide.
    Den Warden 1 (DW1)
    Minor: Shift G10 Standard Action: MBA vs Dire
    Attack Roll: DW1 vs Dire: 1d20+7 13 - MISS!

    Map

    round06.jpg

    Stats Sheet
    ◄Initiative►

    Zevi (21)
    Kobold Denwarden 1

    Panmorn (11)
    Halvard (10)
    Dire (5)
    Barran (2)


    ◄Stat Blocks►

    Barren - 19/23
    Dire - 14/21 +2 all defense until EONT
    Halvard - 28/31
    Panmorn - 22/33
    Zevi - 23/23


    Kobold Denwarden 1 ► ■ HP 10/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 16 ■ Ref 16 ■ Will 16 ■

    Notes
    Might be some retcon with Irontooth's immediate reaction. If he's missed by a melee attack, and your turn will involve him in his current position (and might not be valid if he shifts) please @ me and I'll come move him.

    [Up Next: @RedDawn]






    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    Panmorn walks up the last kobold as he calls out a challenge, "Your comrades have fallen, and so shall you." The beast had no time to react as Panmorn's blade came down on him, it was dead before it could even make a sound.

    Move Action: Walk from J12 to H9
    Minor Action: Divine Challenge on DW1
    Standard Action: Holy Strike on DW1

    Attack Roll: Holy Strike on DW1 (1d20+7+2=21)
    Damage Roll: Damage on DW1 (1d8+4+2=10)

    [Up Next: @Denada]

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    The adventurers stand victorious in the large, well lit cavern. They spend a moment quickly searching the bodies of their foes. And now, with a moment to finally take in their surroundings, they notice the pile of treasure in the north east.

    Halvard stands up from searching the battered body of Irontooth, the hobgoblin. He holds out a small silver key and a rolled up letter.

    My spy in Winterhaven suggests we keep an eye on any visitors to the area. Continue to lead attacks on the area. I need time to completely open the rift and summon the minions of Lord Orcus.

    -Kalarel


    Amongst the treasure pile, Dire finds some gold and, perhaps more importantly, a large chest. It is locked.

    I'm going to assume you guys search dead bodies after a battle to save time.

    You earn: 250 XP each

    You find:

    Silver key
    Rolled up letter
    62 gold and 40 silver
    A large chest, locked.

    What do you do?

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "Here," Halvard says, holding out the key to Dire. "Try this. Also, there was a letter. Apparently someone named Kalarel is working on some sort of magic to summon a 'Lord Orcus'. I'm assuming he should be stopped."

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "Orcus you say? " Panmorn says as he silently contemplates.
    Religion check fail! Natural 1
    Orcus knowledge religion check. (1d20+5=6)

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Dire uses the key and opens the chest.

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Panmorn
    You need not concentrate hard to remember the name Orcus. He is the demon prince of the undead.

    Dire walks up to the chest and opens it with the silver key. When he lifts the lid, the first thing he notices is the rather large pile of gold coins. But the wizard cannot ignore the ornate piece of armor folded neatly beside it. Lifting it up, he notices arcane symbols etched down the chest. The symbols are a dull umber, as if burnt into the leather. Examining the armor is no challenge for you, and you recognize the enchantment immediately.

    This is enchanted to magically store a power for later use. It can even store the power of another person. Where did Irontooth's lackeys find something like this?

    You have found:

    420g

    and

    Armor of Exploits
    Level 3 +1 Leather Armor
    During a short or extended rest, you can store one at-will or encounter martial power in your armor. It can be your own ability or one of your companion's. You can only store one ability in the armor at a time. You cannot store a power of higher level than the armor (3) and you cannot use a power stored in the armor that is higher than your own level. Once the power is used, you must store another power to use it again.

    Power (Daily): Standard Action. Use the power stored in your armor. If it is an encounter power, you must spend 1 action point to use it.

    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "I say we grab the armor and proceed to Winterhaven, the town must know of the peril it is in" said Panmorn as he checked over his gear.

    He then said a silent prayer to Pelor, thanking him for the strength in battle, and asking for protection on the road ahead.

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    "This armor for someone less... sophisticated than I. Feel free to take it."

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "Too small for me," Halvard says, looking at the armor. "I agree that we should head for Winterhaven. If nothing else I could use something to eat. This fighting has made me hungry."

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    "Winterhaven it is. Using that much magic in such a short period has exhausted me. I could use some rest. Maybe the god's will be kind and someone in that backwater village will have books or artifacts I can trade some of this treasure for.

    It appears our friend Zevi has already fallen asleep..."

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Barran brushed at the dirt on his clothing and made a tisk tisk noise. "I think we could all use a long rest in a nice bed. The sooner we get to Winterhaven, the sooner I can find someone's bed to rest in."

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    The adventurers gather their things and head back the way they came. It is several hours later and long after dark before they reach the gates of Winterhaven, which are slung tightly shut. A torch appears over the battlements above and a head peeks out.

    "Who goes there? What business have you in Winterhaven?"

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    "We're tired travellers who are a bit worse for wear, having just been waylayed by a band of kobolds. We'd really like to be allowed in and get a good night's sleep and a decent meal- Rosie at the Stag makes such amazing beans and sausages, I don't think I could bear sleeping outside the gates and being so close to them without being able to dig in."
    Barran loves digging in to Rosie

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Dire whispers to the party "I was imprisoned by guards like this my entire life. Better to just burn the walls down and be done with it."

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    The guard on the battlement calls back down.

    "Rosie, eh? Not sure I know anyone by that name, but you seem like a nice enough lot."

    He withdraws his head just as the gate begins to open. Inside the walls you're greeted by a city long shut down for the evening.

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    "Oh.... nevermind the burning. For now."

    Hensler on
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "Looks like we have to wait until morning to get anything figured out. I know I'm ready for a nice warm meal, fire, and bed."

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Barran looked at Dire and smiled a dazzling smile.

    "The problem with fire is that people respond to it with fire. Kind words get responded to with kind words, if you have the knack of it. And...since I do have the knack, maybe we can just hold off on the fire altogether while we're in the city, at least until my words fail?" Though the meaning behind his words were crystal clear, his demeanor was laid back and friendly, as though there was no doubt in his mind that Dire was perfectly able to control himself and life was good.

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
Sign In or Register to comment.