Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We are the YouTube Explorers.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

and then the glass broke and the small child was devoured

Oh I doubt a lion could eat a whole toddler before zoo staff intervened. Sure would be dead though.

·
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular

L8mev5M.jpg
    ·
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    I study Art History cause I think this shit is awesome

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
    ·
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist silly fellow, silly fellow, is against me Registered User regular
    Staleghoti wrote: »

I studied art history too. I wanted to kill myself after reading the Dada manifesto.

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular

This is fantastic.

·

I studied art history too. I wanted to kill myself after reading the Dada manifesto.

I think that is the proper reaction to reading the Dada Manifesto

Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
    ·
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter Nattravnen Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Spoiler:

Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4
    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The girl I took to prom works for the company where The Scream was auctioned off. Saw her post earlier in the day about it and then later when it broke the records.

I also saw and met BriTanNick in November because one of my friends worked with them briefly in New York and they happened to be visiting Atlanta for the holidays and were doing a show.

This past year has been running a very heavy "it is a small world" vibe for me.

TankHammer on
    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | | 2zivq6q.jpg
    yUApdW3.jpg
    ·
  • AthenorAthenor Registered User regular
    This morning on the news they were talking about that baby.. and how people were saying it looked like a zebra.

I dunno. The lion definitely seemed to be making mouthing motions. And I have to figure they keep the animals well fed. I don't think cats kill just because.

fCew0YJ.jpg
    Steam & NNID - Athenor // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
    ·
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAART Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    This morning on the news they were talking about that baby.. and how people were saying it looked like a zebra.

I dunno. The lion definitely seemed to be making mouthing motions. And I have to figure they keep the animals well fed. I don't think cats kill just because.
    cats totally do kill just because something is small and moving in certain ways

·
  • Lord_SnotLord_Snot Registered User regular
    They do, for sure.

·
    indeed cats be assholes

·
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    cats will do anything as long as there's no reason

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
    ·
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Cat's will do anything just because.

walrus.png
    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

just because it sees a small mammal that it can eat?

yeah man cats kill the shit out of things.

sometimes cats kill things and bring it to your door just to show you they can do it.

·
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    I see the myth of, "animals are magical parts of the natural world and NEVER kill without reason" is still alive and well. :p

This ain't no Disney movie, animals can be sadistic bastards for no reason at all.

·
  • CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I don't think sadism even comes into it though, opportunism is far more apt of how much of our world operates, fucking with the young of other things is fair play to secure territory, resources, and nourishment for your pride. Cat was probably thinking the parents had no problem with it making a play because they didn't do anything to tell it to fuck off and was just doing them a favour by thinning the herd or something.

CanadianWolverine on
    steam_sig.png
    ·

·
    I doubt that much thought went into it at all.

it probably went something like

hey

food

chomp.

·
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Legba wrote: »

This is fantastic.

shitty quality but:

the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
    ·
  • BedlamBedlam Captain King Badlum's Replace Leader of Fort Awesome and the Friend-shipRegistered User regular
    indeed cats be assholes
    CATS RULE!

STARS DROOL!

·
    I don't think sadism even comes into it though, opportunism is far more apt of how much of our world operates, fucking with the young of other things is fair play to secure territory, resources, and nourishment for your pride. Cat was probably thinking the parents had no problem with it making a play because they didn't do anything to tell it to fuck off and was just doing them a favour by thinning the herd or something.

I am trying to think of a good evolutionary reason for tossing a dead seal 60 feet or so into the air.

Nope, not coming to me.

·
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps Spinning past the ceiling, absolution calling Are you there, or not?Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Maybe it tastes better if they throw it around a little?

HeadCreeps on
    absolution_zpsdf958a88.jpg
    ·
    Langly wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »

this was really well done.

hahahah I like this guy

·
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular

I am trying to think of a good evolutionary reason for tossing a dead seal 60 feet or so into the air.

Nope, not coming to me.

Whales are one of the creatures on the planet with fairly-high intelligence and limited self-awareness. They definitely possess the ability to be absolute assholes on purpose.

They can also be badasses like the pods of whales in the Pacific who go around killing sharks just because they discovered they could.

4icmw.jpg TankHammer | | 2zivq6q.jpg
    yUApdW3.jpg
    ·
    HeadCreeps wrote: »
    Maybe it tastes better if they throw it around a little?

Oh yeah, I forgot. That sea was still alive. At least in the beginning it was. They kept beating it loooong after it was dead too.

·
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »

Nope, not coming to me.

Whales are one of the creatures on the planet with fairly-high intelligence and limited self-awareness. They definitely possess the ability to be absolute assholes on purpose.

They can also be badasses like the pods of whales in the Pacific who go around killing sharks just because they discovered they could.

It's also an activity for teaching how to hunt. They will toss prey between each other, let them loose for a bit before pursuing, and generally slapping them around. But yeah, sometimes it's just for shit's and giggles. Also see: Dolphins murdering harbor seals.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    ·
    Which was just sort of my point. This hippy idea that nature is this perfectly balanced circle of life is beyond dumb. Mother nature is a bitch too.

·
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    which theme? movie or cartoon?

The John Williams original movie theme of course.

·
    also dolphins gang rape their females because they have pleasure during sex.

·
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Hey should I post an underwater video of a dolphin with a mad boner trying to fuck a human lady at seaworld or something?

probably not, right?
    Just search youtube for "Bad Dolphin" if that's something you think you wanna see

#pipe on
    ·
  • MrDapperMrDapper So glad to be right here IN THE PA FOURMS!Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    MrDapper on
    ·
  • KING LITERATEKING LITERATE Registered User regular
    (been hearing this at work all fucking day and cant get out of headddddd)

Diamond FC: 3867 1354 8291
    TWITTER TWATS
    ·
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Oh my lord

0WBv0.png
    ·
  • ArthilArthil Henchman 21 Registered User regular
    Godfather wrote: »
    Oh my lord

This song seems appropriate.

Youtube PSN: Honishimo GW2: Akeche.4867 Steam FitocracyCwcuLUM.jpg
    ·
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Legba wrote: »

This is fantastic.

shitty quality but:
    i feel like they added this dude to trick me into watching fox news

but he says some ridiculous shit

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PSN - Local_H_Jay
    ·
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    like, i love that doritos los tacos, enough to know it by name

but that dude does not look like he would enjoy doritos los tacos

spell-check keeps asking me to capitalize doritios, fuck that

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PSN - Local_H_Jay
    ·
    Oh my lord

Surely Stark's goatee would be the easiest thing about this costume to replicate

also I love that the guy says "That's not fair!" It's not fair that we can't all have that costume.

·
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Oh my lord

Surely Stark's goatee would be the easiest thing about this costume to replicate

also I love that the guy says "That's not fair!" It's not fair that we can't all have that costume.

It's so not fair he says it twice! In a higher pitch!

0WBv0.png
    ·
This discussion has been closed.