As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Walking Dead] Finally - the wife is hooked.

1789101113»

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    10 year olds are not ready for the zombie apocalpyse.

Glad we cleared that one up.

bullshit.

a 10 year old can follow instructions and stay alive.

Those who can't, don't need to be passing on inferior genes.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    oh my god that post

hilarious

• Options
    VD has an army of clumsy zombie children behind him.

all wandering off cliffs and stuck in doorways.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    unless a kid like, immediately endears himself to me either through sass or being surprisingly radical during a zombie emergency

they're the first to go.

just "wuh woh zombies behind us. come here mikey so I can snap your tiny leg like a twig and leave you here"

• Options
    i mean we'll start with "inferior genes" which, well there isn't much to say. dumb

the fact is none of us have any idea what happen to sophia. you say "following simple instructions" when we don't know how far she had run, in what direction, or even if it was a straight line. and of course we don't know what happened on the way back! maybe another walker popped up and scared her in the wrong direction. fact is, is it easy enough to regular people to lose their heading in the middle of the woods, much less a small child running for her life from an undead monster.

i won't argue that people do dumb stuff in this show. a lot. but that sophia got lost and then actually deserved to die because of it is just a dumb thing to say. combine that with the general attitude of people thinkin' they all Bear Grylls up in this thread and

well it's just silliness

• Options
    itt vann diras gets annoyed at forum threads

• Options
    Maybe it was growing up around livestock.

If you need to replenish a herd of cattle (humans in this case), and you have a lame calf, you don't spend the time and resources on it. That little thing is dinner. Same for a cow that won't give milk. That heffer becomes chili.

There aren't enough people left in that world to suffer stupid slow children. You can make more. Eventually they won't be as stupid.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    stale you are like the living embodiment of the moral lesson to like every monster movie

man is the real monster, etc

• Options
    I place very little value on human life.

Zombies or no.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    stale is going to be the first people to figure out how to cook zombie meat so that it is palatable.

and then he's gonna kill and eat regular people just because

mutterin' about herds and chili

chop chop

• Options
    I wouldn't make it 3 days.

I can barely get around and require a pile of medicine on the daily. I wouldn't bother leaving my apartment.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    So I just watched the first episode of this show last Friday, and I watched the Season 2 finale on Sunday night because holy crap I marathoned the entire thing

Such a good show, I am going to try and get Christina to watch it tonight I think

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Oh and Season 3 airs in the fall

So excited for a good long season that doesn't switch directors in the middle