As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    my little brother just asked me

"if hitler was alive do you think he would join al qaeda"

lfYVHTd.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    So I had a date last night with a girl that was way to pretty for me and she smoked me out and we talked about video games for like 3 hours.

I think I'm in love guys

chicks like that are boner city, usa. those sorts of things are usually too rad to be true, though

reposig.jpg
  • Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    She's a bit crazy.

But in a totally sexy way

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Speaking of ladies, I'm back with ex-gf.

She had been messaging me wanting to meet up, I was putting it off, then on a whim I invited her over and then sloppy makeouts

ex-girlfriends aren't usually good news

breakups happen for reasons, but i reckon it's improbable but not impossible to resolve them

reposig.jpg
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Oh yeah. Yesterday I'd had no real sleep for days and was full of wine in an attempt to drink myself to sleep, and in a moment of weakness I bought a pack of cigs. Threw them away earlier.

Horrible, horrible stuff.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    She's a bit crazy.

Translation: like all Benny's ex gfs :P

nevillexmassig1.png
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    trust me no more of that

not until things are much much better

icGJy2C.png

I know a guy at work your brother should talk to

icGJy2C.png
  • MizouraMizoura Moon pies and starry skies Registered User regular
    Does she have the crazy eye?

• VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular

hehehahahahaha that's precious

neville wrote: »
    She's a bit crazy.

I do have a type

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    She's a bit crazy.

I do have a type

Yes: crazy as fuck. :P

nevillexmassig1.png
    She's a bit crazy.

I do have a type

Yes: crazy as fuck. :P

And generally pretty hot!

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    i had like a 2 hour heart to heart with my drug dealer just now

wtf

• MizouraMizoura Moon pies and starry skies Registered User regular

wtf

did you at least get something out of it??

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    the occasions when you have a like, close friend moment with a dealer are always kind of uncomfortable

like, you see them at a party and they're kind of drunk and they give you a big like, awkwardly long hug, and they introduce you to all their friends as like "me and him are tight we hang out all the time" and I just shrug and go "yeah I guess"

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I banged out in your backseat once while telling you about how I tripped a guy on germantown ave, we're not exactly childhood friends

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Mizoura wrote: »

wtf

did you at least get something out of it??
    it was a nice chat
    and we smoked lots of pot

it was just out of the blue

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    the occasions when you have a like, close friend moment with a dealer are always kind of uncomfortable

like, you see them at a party and they're kind of drunk and they give you a big like, awkwardly long hug, and they introduce you to all their friends as like "me and him are tight we hang out all the time" and I just shrug and go "yeah I guess"

I have a big gay crush on my dealer but that also is because I've known him since sophomore year and we've been kinda close ever since.

• blixaphonicsblixaphonics the french champagne Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

wtf

i love those. i used to go up to my dealer's apartment (we lived in the same building, and in fact i moved into his old suite when he moved up to the 4th floor) at like 11pm, midnight and he'd be shirtless (big fat tattoo'd guy) and sit alone in half-darkness and we'd just rant about our experiences with drugs and everything that was wrong/right in our daily life, and then maybe sometimes i'd grab one of his boobs.

well that last part is a lie, but the rest is true. he also had the craziest collection of reptiles and snakes i have ever laid eyes upon. also the only guy in the city who got good 2c-i and 2c-t7 and LSD and pure MDMA and stuff. he's the same dude i did a bunch of acid and ketamine out in the woods at this music festival with, then we went around screaming at ravers about satan and asking for soul donations and carving pentagrams into the dirt with bowie knives.... i actually met one of my cooler girlfriends that night, cuz she was the only person in our camp-ground not scared shitless of the two of us. :D

in retrospect that sounds fucked up but at the time it was perfectly natural.

in closing heart-to-heart discussions with dealers bring about beautiful friendships. unless they're like the white suburban 'bro'/'thug' type of dealer in which case give me my shitty overpriced drugs and leave, plz.

blixaphonics on
  • HotandnerdyHotandnerdy Hot and Nerdy Kansas CityRegistered User regular
    My dealer is just plain nuts.

girl.jpg
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    My dealer is the nicest guy in the world

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    my dealer is technically my father

lfYVHTd.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    My dealer is an eighty foot robot. So there. I win.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    robots are the worst

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    my brother was my recent dealer because i was technically blackmailing him over extorting my parents, but i don't think he understands how blackmail works so i think i need to find someone new and just roll that bus right over him

my dad and i both have medicinal cards because we live in southern california

but he has more money than i do so we share

lfYVHTd.png
  • Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    My dealer is an eighty foot robot. So there. I win.

That's fine until there's an EMP blast in the area.

What then, Metzger? WHAT THEN?

• TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    Ok, so I'm on a big hallucinigenic(fuck spelling) kick recently.

I've been messing around with tripping alone in my room with mushrooms. Which is awesome, by the way, it's truly amazing to be able to trip and not worry about holding on to some semblance of an ego. That complete ego death that just lets you cut loose and ride the trip out while you're alone is incredible.
    (And, honestly, I've heard the "don't trip alone" warning a billion times, but, I'm comfortable enough with myself and with drugs to a point where this warning doesn't matter)

What I'm dropping in to ask though, is, what should I do tonight? I'm going to trip, I still have some mushrooms left, and a ton of orange juice and oranges for fun-times, but I don't know what i want to do tonight. Ultimately I tend to end up watching cartoons(I advise against watching the Regular Show, at least for me it leaves me...unsettled), but I've no clue what to watch. I've tended to default toward american dad or south park.

And has anyone else fooled around with solo-tripping? Anyone tried playing Skyrim during the peak?

Robots can't even get high

I'd be all like robot you even sure this is pot it says poat on the bag

icGJy2C.png

I've been messing around with tripping alone in my room with mushrooms. Which is awesome, by the way, it's truly amazing to be able to trip and not worry about holding on to some semblance of an ego. That complete ego death that just lets you cut loose and ride the trip out while you're alone is incredible.
    (And, honestly, I've heard the "don't trip alone" warning a billion times, but, I'm comfortable enough with myself and with drugs to a point where this warning doesn't matter)

What I'm dropping in to ask though, is, what should I do tonight? I'm going to trip, I still have some mushrooms left, and a ton of orange juice and oranges for fun-times, but I don't know what i want to do tonight. Ultimately I tend to end up watching cartoons(I advise against watching the Regular Show, at least for me it leaves me...unsettled), but I've no clue what to watch. I've tended to default toward american dad or south park.

And has anyone else fooled around with solo-tripping? Anyone tried playing Skyrim during the peak?

you should take yourself to a park at least a mile away from your house and trip balls nearest to a body of water

no cartoons, no electronics

go barefoot

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So Wellbutrin and adderal didn't have any sort of effect at all so now I'm on day 4 of Ritalin. Still don't feel any different. Am...am I Wolverine?

BLM - ACAB
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I think you're just on a new medication, that shit is slow sometimes

I haven't taken ritalin though so I couldnt say if that's normal or not

2x39jD4.jpg
  • TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »

you should take yourself to a park at least a mile away from your house and trip balls nearest to a body of water

go barefoot

As down as I am to give it a shot, the last time I tripped solo out in the wilds ended up with mean running through a foresty type place from some geese that I was convinced were the very definition of evil.

I can't completely explain it, other than it was how I first tripped, but when I'm high I feel MORE comfortable surrounded by city life and technology.

The Geek wrote: »
    So Wellbutrin and adderal didn't have any sort of effect at all so now I'm on day 4 of Ritalin. Still don't feel any different. Am...am I Wolverine?
    You damn well may be

Adderall is definitely something that has a noticeable effect

For people without ADHD it's just a speed high

But for my buddy with it, he's nearly a different person

So much so that he quit taking it because he liked being regular him, so he just worked harder in school

Which I've always been really proud of him for.

lfYVHTd.png
    mrpaku wrote: »

go barefoot

As down as I am to give it a shot, the last time I tripped solo out in the wilds ended up with mean running through a foresty type place from some geese that I was convinced were the very definition of evil.

I can't completely explain it, other than it was how I first tripped, but when I'm high I feel MORE comfortable surrounded by city life and technology.

do the same thing, but in a city where you have a list of comprehesive bus routes, and still in a park (or, i guess, out of town, depending
    on the area)
    it's hard to pretend you're "off the grid" when you can post about your experience and provide artificial substance to it in five seconds on your cell phone, immediately removing you from "the dead zone" of just you, alone with your mental hang-ups
    the important thing to realize, ulitmately, is that your sense of self and the world around you, is subjective, and to divorce yourself from it as much as possible
    when you wander in, from two hours in the unimaginable wilderness that exists just behind the "real you", post about it, and try to keep together how out-of-body the whole experience was for you, you giant pot-head

solo tripping can be crazy fun, i've done it plenty of times

that whole 'don't trip alone' warning everywhere is usually intended for inexperienced psychonauts

reposig.jpg
  • blixaphonicsblixaphonics the french champagne Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    solo tripping is awesome because then you can just focus on how incredibly fucked up you are. i couldn't even imagine smoking DMT with anyone else in the room because i'd get way too paranoid and it would ruin the mind-blowing trip.

also less embarrassment later when your friends inform you of how you took off your pants and started climbing trees in a public park in broad daylight. that's the sort of thing best kept away from those you may be required to talk to afterwards. unless you're totally cool with that (i am one of these people) in which case the people you hang out with are probably expecting it already.

(fuck i'm glad i don't do mushrooms anymore. LSD > mushrooms imo cuz shrooms make me all paranoid and introverted. LSD is like being infused with the blood of satan, i get a crazy-awesome rush of energy and total coolness. in my head. from the outside i probably seem mentally ill.)

blixaphonics on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    My psychiatrist is thinking of trying me out with a benzo for a bit soon.

This discussion has been closed.